Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 09:13 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Wonder how long until the die hard Trumpists blame Hillary for killing the guy.
I was sure that would have been the second post.

Sad for his family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2017, 09:14 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
Now the wingnuts will say he was murdered by the DNC, and the clueless droolers will be here posting about why they killed him. Same guy who killed Seth Rich? Tune in to Hannity for more info.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:32 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Wonder how long until the die hard Trumpists blame Hillary for killing the guy.
3 posts.

Old 09-27-2017, 09:33 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Oh look...another "Trump supporters sure are stoopid" thread.

Legalsea...don't you think this is a little more important than some jackass making up total nonsense online?

Embarrassment as Washington Post corrects its 'scoop' about Obama, Facebook and Russia | Fox News
Of course, the point of my thread is that Mr. Horner created fake stories that many herein believed.

For instance, "Obama is a Muslim", one of Mr. Horner's fake stories:

//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ll-prayer.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...w-believe.html

In the CD poll attached to the foregoing thread, 28 percent of those that voted, voted that Obama was a Muslim.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...mpathizer.html

Obama gay as claimed by Mr. Horner in one of his stories? Some herein thought so:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ent-since.html

This thread was quickly shut down, but it was created this past July:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...t-hes-gay.html

I could on, for we had threads about Obama the Dictator, Obama amending the Constitution to run for a third term, and such like threads.

Indeed, given Mr. Horner's history, I do somewhat wonder if he is truly dead.

Old 09-27-2017, 10:05 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,926 times
I guess Horner couldn't make his obituary "Fake News"!

Old 09-27-2017, 10:09 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,779,493 times
So just another dead junkie?

Old 09-27-2017, 10:43 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
is this an addition to the Clinton body count?

Old 09-27-2017, 10:53 AM

6,141 posts, read 3,370,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Who Was Paul Horner And How Did He Die?

I had never heard of the deceased Mr. Horner, but he was apparently well-known for being an avid writer of 'fake news stories' on behalf of Mr. Trump.

From the link:

"Horner was infamous for circulating internet hoaxes that often went viral on Facebook and deceived thousands of people. In one of his infamous stories, Horner falsely claimed former President Barack Obama was gay and a radical Muslim. In another story, he claimed that protesters were being paid thousands of dollars to demonstrate at Trump's campaign rallies."

In this interview with the Washington Post, Mr. Horner claimed credit for Mr. Trump's election:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.7a9827d92ca5

From the interview, Mr. Horner said (asked why so many of his fake stories go viral):

"Honestly, people are definitely dumber. They just keep passing stuff around. Nobody fact-checks anything anymore — I mean, that’s how Trump got elected. He just said whatever he wanted, and people believed everything, and when the things he said turned out not to be true, people didn’t care because they’d already accepted it. It’s real scary. I’ve never seen anything like it."

No cause of death yet for this young man (38). However, he did have a drug history.

I believe Mr. Horner's fake news stories were very popular here in CD, among Trump supporters.
Well, I found this link (AP) that actually says autopsy was done~~
https://apnews.com/dc0728173537459b9a1e38009dd5c4b5

snippet~

Quote:
Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office spokesman Mark Casey said Tuesday authorities discovered Paul Horner dead in his bed on Sept. 18.

Casey said the Maricopa County medical examiner performed an autopsy which showed there were no signs of foul play. He said Horner had a history of prescription drug abuse and that “evidence at the scene suggested this could be an accidental overdose.”
Somehow the Cult will still claim he was murdered by *******s When they get hooked on "Alternate Facts" and "Fake News" they will always believe False claims and spread debunked stories until they once again get sidelined!

Old 09-27-2017, 10:58 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Oh look...another "Trump supporters sure are stoopid" thread.

Legalsea...don't you think this is a little more important than some jackass making up total nonsense online?

Embarrassment as Washington Post corrects its 'scoop' about Obama, Facebook and Russia | Fox News
Don't expect much intellectual honesty from our friends on the left. They have few redeeming qualities and that isn't one of them.

Old 09-27-2017, 11:02 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Since I have a few minutes, the story about Mr. Horner cited his fake story about people being paid to protest at Trump rallies, which Trumpers ran with:

//www.city-data.com/forum/phoen...enix-area.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...test-they.html

Indeed, look at whom is named in the OP's post from this thread:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...aks-out-i.html

Yes, Paul Horner (now deceased). Others quickly pointed out that said OP was linking to a 'fake' ABC news site.

Nevertheless:

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...sters-all.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies