Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 01:05 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,596,756 times

Advertisements

is "black history month" racist by definition?

how come we dont have a white history month for equality?

Old 09-27-2017, 01:06 PM

20,458 posts, read 12,379,585 times
i would say its more of a leverage to force people to think and behave and VOTE progressive.

Old 09-27-2017, 01:14 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Really? Because:

Sounds pretty black and white to me.

Oh, by the way - far and away the biggest threat or "troublemakers" as you say, to white people is other white people.
More white liberals are believing Trump supporters are racist than blacks believing it. Many many smart black people who are extremely educated don"t buy the racism the left preaches daily.

Old 09-27-2017, 01:16 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,070 times
So much crying and victim mentality in this thread

MAGA

Old 09-27-2017, 01:19 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
This is a kind of logical fallacy called "non-disprovable." Many idiots employ this sort of grease-ball thinking. Not saying you, I mean, you seem good.

I am sure that some of your best friends are Republicans.

My post is spot on, and itf you really are white, you have been accused of racism by academia merely for being so. That is a fact and it helps to take your head out of the sand.

Shocking that the violence between blacks and whites is overwhelmngly black against white. Unwash your brain. This is the truth. A simple google search confirms it.

Denial is not a defense.

My news comes from Realclearpoltics. You must liten to one of those networks that admits that they are 90% bull****. I assume you stoped when they were exposed. A lot of useful idiots still listen to those networks...not saying you. You seem to be a fine citizen.

This is merely your way of not thinking. Deinal is the clinical term. Again, it is your netwroks that are caught colluding and admitting that they are fake news. Go ahead and put head back in the sand.

You are not talking to me are you?

You have not even said anything worth commenting on. Congratulations. You are the emptiest poster of all.

I am not Southern, and this is gibberish. I am talking about objective truths. Again, academia does denounce you as being inherently racist if you are white. There is not controversy about it. Break the denial.

God bless them, and yet they vote in the high 90s for the bad guys.

Garbage. Can't respond when no intellectual thought has been written. Keep going down the threads and making the most vaccuous, glib response you can think of. It makes you look witty.

I'll let you find your own link for now as I have to get on with my day. The FBI statistics were widely posted and discussed back in 2007, including in left leaning institutions like the Huffington post. It may have changed in the margins in 10 years, but I am sure not that much. 66% of murders, and statistically 100% of rapes between blacks and whites were blacks on whites. I will be back later and find a link for you, but it is not hard to do on your own.
Your post is NOT spot-on. Though you may believe this tripe, it is just tripe. You have no facts to bolster these assertions. It's just opinion.

I am white, and academia (what a vague term) hasn't accused me of being racist. "Academia" hasn't accused me of anything. Largely because academia is such an all-encompassing descriptive of anyone who has ever been involved in higher education. Academia doesn't act in a concerted way. When someone uses such sweeping generalizations, it generally indicates that they don't have an argument, they only have rhetoric.

Regarding your claims about violence and statistics, I'll give you a heads up. The impoverished and desperate tend to attack people who have things they want or need. You might want to think about why minorities are more likely to be impoverished and desperate.

Old 09-27-2017, 01:20 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:

Shocking that the violence between blacks and whites is overwhelmngly black against white. Unwash your brain. This is the truth. A simple google search confirms it.

Denial is not a defense.
I know you're scared of black people (what else is new).

Out of all the Trump rallies, not once did a mass shooting occur. But a white person shot 5 people at a BLM rally.

An act of terror similar to ISIS in Virginia was perpetrated by a white person. Not a black person.

Easily the most heinous racially motivated act of this century was when a white person shot and killed 9 people because of their skin color.

At the end of the day, white people are the biggest danger to white people, highlighted by the white guy in Plano who shot and murdered 7 people the other week.

You can come out from under your bed, now.

Quote:
This is merely your way of not thinking. Deinal is the clinical term. Again, it is your netwroks that are caught colluding and admitting that they are fake news. Go ahead and put head back in the sand.
No, these are something you are allergic to, facts.

Alex, Rush, Richard, etc, wouldn't be rich without the likes of you. While you go on unintelligible rants on message boards, they cash another check.

And if you're referring to CNN or MSNBC, I don't watch either. Another fail on your part.

Old 09-27-2017, 01:21 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,874,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
More white liberals are believing Trump supporters are racist than blacks believing it. Many many smart black people who are extremely educated don"t buy the racism the left preaches daily.
This is hilarious.

How do you know these things? Or do you just make them up on the fly because you are so desperate to support your narrative?

6,732 posts, read 5,173,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You didn't even address the post. You just make crap up.

Liberals don't need to do anything, Trump supporters and the like put their hated on full display.

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
I think white supremacist still means white supremacist.

Old 09-27-2017, 01:22 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH86 View Post
There is no real black and white issue, the real black and white issues died out in the 1970s. It is the right that is trying to make politics black vs white, not the left. The right does this because to take the focus away from their ongoing political failures of the current administration as well as take attention away from the actual racial issue of the day which is immigration (which they want credit for solving but don't want anything to do with any potential byproduct that an actual decision on the issue would entail).
So you are saying the right is ratcheting up the racial divide.. no, not at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies