Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 12:09 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,120,871 times

Advertisements

It isn't even an opinion. It is explicit in the doctrine being taught at universities that ALL white people are inherently racist due to institutional racism. If you are white, you cannot avoid being a white supremacist of one degree or another.

All of this, of course, is just code for white hatred. The Democrat party with their allies in the media and academia are constructing a movement based on the idea that the only good white person is a self-loathing liberal. Sure, when confronted, a number of liberals will cry about it, but in their hearts and amongst their own, they agree. This should not be controversial: it is what they explicitly preach. This explains why...

-We have a constant laser-like focus on imaginary injustice towards blacks people and a completely phony "black lives matter" movement when 85% of violent crimes commited between blacks and whites are commited by blacks against whites, and all of the damage done to black people in the 21st century is self-inflicted.

-They push the completely disgusting position of defending affirmative action out of one side of the mouth as they brag that the country is becoming majority-minority out of the other. So how big should the protected classes be?

-We have a major political party that takes the reprehensible postion that Americans who just want existing border laws enforced are racist. THEY ATTACK THEIR OWN CITIZENS ON BEHALF OF NON-CITIZENS.

-They attack people who are suspicious of Islam as "racist," when Islam is not a race. Islam is a relgiion with tenets that ANYONE should be allowed to read and scrutinize freely due to our first ammendement rights. It shows that they think of everything as ultimately racial, even when it is obviously not.

And on and on.

This is a tough love message. I do not want to see anyone hurt. The actual meaning of racism is "the belief that one group is biologically superior to another," and I am not racist, no matter how loud some will cry it. I want America to work for everyone. But this is definitely a warning for all of you who don't get it: THIS HAS TO STOP. This is already becoming a fight in the streets, and if it does, no one is going to win, but the ship will be righted and those of you spewing hatred in the the name of anti-hatred are going to get much the worse.

Last edited by cachibatches; 09-27-2017 at 12:37 PM..

Old 09-27-2017, 12:15 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,141,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
This is a tough love message. I do not want to see anyone hurt. The actual meaning of racism is "the belief that one group is biologically superior to another," and I am not racist, no matter how loud some will cry it. I want America to work for everyone. But this is definately a warning for all of you who don't get it: THIS HAS TO STOP. This is already becoming a fight in the streets, and if it does, no one is going to win, but the ship will be righted and those of you spewing hatred in the the name of anti-hatred are going to get much the worse.
Thou doth protest much

Who are you really trying to convince?

Old 09-27-2017, 12:18 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
White supremacist is code for white supremacist. Another nugget of "wisdom" from Cult 45. Which overpaid blogger did you rip your rant from, OP?

Old 09-27-2017, 12:22 PM

993 posts, read 766,974 times
"[b][We have a constant laser-like focus on imaginary injustice towards blacks people and a completely phony "black lives matter" movement when 85% of violent crimes commited between blacks and whites are commited by blacks against whites, and all of the damage done to black people in the 21st century is self-inflicted."/B]

Could you please provide a link to the statistics you mentioned? What sources cited 85%? And which source stated that all 21st century damage to African Americans is inflicted solely by African Americans? Is this in a particular state or the entire country? How was this study funded? Thanks.

I trust you aren't pulling this tripe out of thin air. Because that would be needlessly hurting people. Didn't you say you didn't want to hurt anyone?

Last edited by homeonthelittlemountain; 09-27-2017 at 12:40 PM..

Old 09-27-2017, 12:23 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
It isn't even an opinion. It is explicit in the doctrine being taught at universities that ALL white people are inherently racist due to institutional racism. If you are white, you cannot avoid being a white supremacist of one degree or another.

All of this, of course, is just code for white hatred. The Democrat party with their allies in the media and academia are constructing a movement based on the idea that the only good white person is a self-loathing liberal. Sure, when confronted, a number of liberals will cry about it, but in their hearts and amongst their own, they agree. This should not be controversial: it is what they explicitly preach. This explains why...

-We have a constant laser-like focus on imaginary injustice towards blacks people and a completely phony "black lives matter" movement when 85% of violent crimes commited between blacks and whites are commited by blacks against whites, and all of the damage done to black people in the 21st century is self-inflicted.

-They push the completely disgusting position of defending affirmative action out of one side of the mouth as they brag that the country is becoming majority-minority out of the other. So how big should the protected classes be?

-We have a major political party that takes the reprehensible postion that Americans who just want existing border laws enforced are racist. THEY ATTACK THEIR OWN CITIZENS ON BEHALF OF NON-CITIZENS.

-They attack people who are suspicious of Islam as "racist," when Islam is not a race. Islam is a relgiion with tenets that ANYONE should be allowed to read and scrutinize freely due to our first ammendement rights. It shows that they think of everything as ultimately racial, even when it is obviously not.

And on and on.

This is a tough love message. I do not want to see anyone hurt. The actual meaning of racism is "the belief that one group is biologically superior to another," and I am not racist, no matter how loud some will cry it. I want America to work for everyone. But this is definately a warning for all of you who don't get it: THIS HAS TO STOP. This is already becoming a fight in the streets, and if it does, no one is going to win, but the ship will be righted and those of you spewing hatred in the the name of anti-hatred are going to get much the worse.
I am not self-loathing, I do not believe that Islam is a race, I do not think all conservatives are racists, and I do not need you to "warn" me about anything.

Old 09-27-2017, 12:25 PM

1,239 posts, read 510,479 times
I'm white, I've never been called racist. No people that I associate with have mentioned being accused of racism, many of them being Republicans.

I do not loathe being white, I consider myself extremely fortunate.

Your post is filled with ignorance, hate and stupid conclusions.

Old 09-27-2017, 12:28 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,173,757 times
Boy, Trump sure did get his snowflakes riled up over his tweets and the NFL protests, huh?

Not a source or fact to be found in that incoherent rambling.

Not one mention of the rise of white supremacists, including the act of terror perpetrated by one in Virginia, either.

Shocking.

Old 09-27-2017, 12:30 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,954,468 times
The Democrats have been waging a war on white people for a long time now. Everything that's wrong or imperfect about society is the sole responsibility of privileged white people in their eyes. Hopefully the self-loathing whites who enable the racist Democrats will wake up one day.

Old 09-27-2017, 12:30 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
I'm white, I've never been called racist. No people that I associate with have mentioned being accused of racism, many of them being Republicans.

I do not loathe being white, I consider myself extremely fortunate.

Your post is filled with ignorance, hate and stupid conclusions.
That's what happens when you pay attention to people whose income literally depends on outraging as many white male suckers as possible. You think those getting paid to spread lies and fake news care? No, they're laughing all the way to the bank

Old 09-27-2017, 12:32 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
White Supremacist = White

Bingo!

They have so completely worn out the R-word they had to find another way to go after Whitey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies