Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 08:00 PM

20,863 posts, read 9,518,220 times

Advertisements

Everybody's going to have a bad day and make an awkward speech once in a while. With Trump, however, it's a matter of course.

Old 09-27-2017, 08:03 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlKIfzoC8D0

Old 09-27-2017, 08:04 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I am constantly in shock and awe over President Trump's mastery at the art of persuasiveness, influence and skill when it comes to communication.

I don't agree with every single one of his policies but he is a brilliant communicator. Liberals deep down know that President Trump basically wins every single time on every single issue.

His brilliance on North Korea is beyond stunning. World leaders deeply respect Donald Trump and because of President Trump's amazing analytical and strategic thinking there has not been a large-scale terrorist attack in America since his election.

Incredible how President Trump can go from being a world-class businessman to possibly the best commander and chief the nation has ever seen in just a year.

I think liberals are jealous of his brilliance as he can transition from being possibly one of the most successful real estate investors to a commander and chief with a flawless record in the course of months.

I..........uh.......er...........um..............I don't know what to say !

Old 09-27-2017, 08:09 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
I am constantly in shock and awe over President Trump's mastery at the art of persuasiveness, influence and skill when it comes to communication.

I don't agree with every single one of his policies but he is a brilliant communicator. Liberals deep down know that President Trump basically wins every single time on every single issue.

His brilliance on North Korea is beyond stunning. World leaders deeply respect Donald Trump and because of President Trump's amazing analytical and strategic thinking there has not been a large-scale terrorist attack in America since his election.

Incredible how President Trump can go from being a world-class businessman to possibly the best commander and chief the nation has ever seen in just a year.

I think liberals are jealous of his brilliance as he can transition from being possibly one of the most successful real estate investors to a commander and chief with a flawless record in the course of months.
Satire?

Old 09-27-2017, 08:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:

I'm a Trump supporter but I don't think he's a great communicator as in the political sense. But in the "lets stop ***** footing around and get the job done sense he is... he says what he thinks with no setting the stage, flowery words or political poetry (political poetry which is now meaningless to most of us anyway), he draws attention to the issue and while the liberals are freaking out, they are inadvertently making and proving his case. I'd rather have a president like this than a man who knows how to spew political poetry that is basically blowing smoke up our butts like Obama did.

Old 09-27-2017, 08:13 PM

The snowflakes like flowery words... the wimps love flowery talk.. they don't like that a man can say it bluntly.

Old 09-27-2017, 08:15 PM

Love this..

Great beat!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

Old 09-27-2017, 08:17 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Then again Mr ... uh, uh... uh. uh, uh Obama without the teleprompter is not a great uh.. uh communicator.

Old 09-27-2017, 08:17 PM

10,520 posts, read 6,157,413 times
I think this thread should be made a sticky so we can all have a good laugh each morning.
I'm thinking of printing out the first post and framing it.

Old 09-27-2017, 08:22 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,287,729 times
This:

Definition of IDIOT savant \ˈē-ˌdyō-sä-ˈvän

a person who is highly knowledgeable about one subject but knows little about anything else.

That would be the Dotard Trump himself!

His one subject: con-artistry (He's an artist ) with emphasis in getting people all riled up and divided despite only speaking idiotic gibberish. And, relatedly, being able to still find lawyers to defend his malfeasance despite stiffing them and not following advice of counsel. What can you say? He's an IDIOT! (But with money.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies