Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 08:50 AM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,620,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Yeah that's become evident by him being welcomed and cheered wherever he chooses to go in the world.
Well he paid most of them to like him using our hard earned taxpayer money. He is the most wasteful president in USA history.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:51 AM

210 posts, read 97,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Well he paid most of them to like him using our hard earned taxpayer money. He is the most wasteful president in USA history.
Remember when Republicans said they want to reduce the debt and now they've got a tax plan that will cost $5 trillion?

Old 09-28-2017, 08:51 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,515,133 times
The world is wondering how collective America lost their minds with the election of that buffoon.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:52 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post

Haha, NCN! Do you even read what you write??

Old 09-28-2017, 08:54 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I'm on my way back from my vacation to Barcelona. It's notable how many people talked to me about Trump. I never initiated these discussions. (Who would??!) But, when people found out I'm American, they frequently expressed their sorrow for our "crazy" "idiot" president. I made it as clear as I possibly could that the majority of Americans despise him. He does not represent the best of this country.

This man is really disliked abroad.
bold is your opinion only, not fact. I, respectfully, disagree.

5 people is a statistically insignificant sample size in a city with that large of a population not even including the amount of tourist traffic-and they get a lot. Anyone with a reasonable amount of education would understand this.
labels/name calling present too, must be a liberal pushing a false narrative.

thread fail.

Last edited by tripleh; 09-28-2017 at 09:04 AM.. Reason: typos

Old 09-28-2017, 08:59 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
5 people is a statistically insignificant sample size.
labels/name calling present too, must be a liberal pushing a narrative.

thread fail.
"Sample size"

You guys...so funny.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:59 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,665,635 times
Quote:
Yeah, so why are you doing it?

I found it interesting that many Spaniards felt strongly enough about Trump to ask me--a complete stranger--what I think about him. Then, they--waiters, cashiers, Airbnb hosts--expressed their own beliefs and fears about the idiot you elected as 45th POTUS.
I am making the comments about the people who followed you and jut whined.

I have also had people, some I knew well and some I hardly knew, who called me from abroad a few days after Trump was elected and whined about how bad it was. I was unsure if they meant how bad it was for them or how bad it was for us. But my overwhelming thoughts were 1). Care about the people who run your country, not ours 2). We will do just fine and if things go bad, we have another chance in 4 years.

I can understand if you do not like Trump since you are an US citizen and have to live here. How does it matter to you, me or the millions here on what a waiter or cashier in Barcelona thinks of how they dislike Trump. I would have asked them to worry about their own Prime minister and King rather than be too concerned about our elected President.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:02 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,769,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
I am making the comments about the people who followed you and jut whined.

I have also had people, some I knew well and some I hardly knew, who called me from abroad a few days after Trump was elected and whined about how bad it was. I was unsure if they meant how bad it was for them or how bad it was for us. But my overwhelming thoughts were 1). Care about the people who run your country, not ours 2). We will do just fine and if things go bad, we have another chance in 4 years.

I can understand if you do not like Trump since you are an US citizen and have to live here. How does it matter to you, me or the millions here on what a waiter or cashier in Barcelona thinks of how they dislike Trump. I would have asked them to worry about their own Prime minister and King rather than be too concerned about our elected President.
Not to mention Spain is starting to look like Yugoslavia.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:02 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,665,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Yeah that's become evident by him being welcomed and cheered wherever he chooses to go in the world.
But right now he is more concerned about going to the boardrooms and corporate pay backs and getting $400K a pop. That is great cheering indeed.

Old 09-28-2017, 09:03 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,871,853 times
Quote:
Did you place a vote for Trump? If so, please lay off criticizing someone's judgement.

Honestly, you sound a bit jelly.
Thanks for confirming what I posted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies