Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2017, 06:51 AM

78,406 posts, read 60,579,949 times

Advertisements

Ironically I was watching the news last night and they caught a guy at Kansas State spray painting racist stuff on his own car. He'd claimed racists did it but the truth came out.

To their credit, the K-state Black Student Union asked for charges to be brought against the guy.

The University however didn't want to cause (I forget the exact term they used) but something like "racial division" so THEY'RE NOT PRESSING CHARGES. Unbelievable, so fomenting racial division warrants a penalty of nothing....so as not to foment racial division. Wow. Just goes to show how scared colleges are of winding up getting the University of Missouri treatment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2017, 06:57 AM

13,954 posts, read 5,623,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Ironically I was watching the news last night and they caught a guy at Kansas State spray painting racist stuff on his own car. He'd claimed racists did it but the truth came out.

To their credit, the K-state Black Student Union asked for charges to be brought against the guy.

The University however didn't want to cause (I forget the exact term they used) but something like "racial division" so THEY'RE NOT PRESSING CHARGES. Unbelievable, so fomenting racial division warrants a penalty of nothing....so as not to foment racial division. Wow. Just goes to show how scared colleges are of winding up getting the University of Missouri treatment.
And from post #31 in this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
The current cultural narrative says they will be forgiven even if found out, and that even if they are bounced from the academy, they have a career in the "I was oppressed" spotlight, as everyone will forgive the hoax and then refocus back to the "yeah, but everything is still racist, m'kay?" narrative.

And an aggrieved "oppressed person" perpetrating a hoax is far more likely to get forgiveness from the institution than would a legit aggressor perpetrating actual racial discrimination in a physical form. Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty would understand that implicitly.
Some people label me a cynic. I prefer to call myself a realist who believes what his own eyes see.

It's all pretty simple pattern recognition, if you are willing to believe that which is right in front of you and accept Occam's Razor vs convoluted cultural narratives that are predicated on white guilt.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:04 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
imagine my surprise.

Cadet candidate found responsible for racist messages at USAFA P - KOAA.com | Continuous News | Colorado Springs and Pueblo

"An investigation by the US Air Force Academy has determined a cadet who reported a racist message outside their dorm room is the person responsible for the messages left on several message boards.

As a result the cadet candidate is no longer at the Air Force Academy Preparatory School.

The academy had reported 5 African-American cadet candidates found messages outside their dorm rooms on September 27 that read "go home (n-word)"."
Well son of a gun..color me NOT surprised.

In post #2 I gave it a 50/50 chance that it was self victimization.

With the continued trend though of minorities caught doing these racist acts the odds are turning into 60/40 that it's a false flag.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:15 AM

13,954 posts, read 5,623,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaller23 View Post
With the continued trend though of minorities caught doing these racist acts the odds are turning into 60/40 that it's a false flag.
More like 95/5 if you're being generous, 99/1 if realistic.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:21 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApartmentNomad View Post
The sad thing is, incidents like this make ignorant white people like myself wonder why, if there is so much oppression of blacks and other minorities in the U.S., they have to invent all of these hate crimes (that turn out to be hate hoaxes).

Quote:
Maybe a better question to ask is “Why not?†Perpetrate a hate hoax and all these great things happen:
- Rush of a powerful feeling as top leaders like Gen Silveria scramble to react your actions
- Miles of column inches — “I did that!â€
- Sparks a “conversation†about how “Whitey is bad and responsible for your failure†which you quite enjoy
- Chances are tiny you’ll be caught. And if you are caught nothing will happen because the “feelings are realâ€
There are only ticks in the “pro†column and none in the “conâ€.
Imagine you are a SJW. Why wouldn’t you do it?
Air Force Academy graffiti: Yup, it was another hate hoax - The Unz Review

Old 11-08-2017, 07:28 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,589,904 times
The air force caught him. A black person did it in another hoax. Liberals just can't find enough authentic white racists anymore.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:30 AM

10,007 posts, read 11,160,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
The air force caught him. A black person did it in another hoax. Liberals just can't find enough authentic white racists anymore.
AND.......crickets from the agenda folks on here...

Old 11-08-2017, 07:53 AM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
DE calling the perpetrator from the start.

***crickets***

Last edited by Ibginnie; 11-08-2017 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted posts

Old 11-08-2017, 07:56 AM

13,648 posts, read 20,775,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post

+ 1

Which begs the question: If you have to fabricate racism time and time again, is it really that big of a problem anymore?

Old 11-08-2017, 08:08 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,597,823 times
This is the lesson of the "Boy who cried Wolf" fable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies