Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2017, 04:50 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
I might have agreed with you before Wisconsin, but when I saw Wisconsin called for Trump, I knew the polls were wrong.
No they weren't still are not.

The polls said more people would vote for Hillary than would vote for trump ,that was true and so are these polls ,wishing it away won't help you.The republicans must take responsibility for trump and do the right thing ,impeach him.

Old 09-30-2017, 05:13 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
That's true. And it's a real problem for you, too.
The day he was elected his favorable rating was 33.9%. Indicated 68 million votes and he dang near got all of them!
Now it is at 40.4%
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...able-5493.html

He'll be fine.
With 40% favorable and 200 million registered voters, that's 80 million votes available to him. So now ya know what ya gotta do.
hmmm... trump supporters can't have it both ways. Either the polls are flawed or "fake", or they are accurate and can be extrapolated to the general population. Which is it?

40% isn't going to get him re-elected if the other 60% actually vote. Plus, it is a lonnnng time until the next presidential election, and things could go downhill before then. Admittedly, they don't really have all that far to slide, but they could. If he keeps on picking fights with everyone, and hinting that the feds aren't going to work very hard to help PR recover, and gets us into a conflict with NK, that 40% could be a career high.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:18 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post
The latest poll of Trump's :ahem: progress as president.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...able/23227487/
Do you always listen to stuff you hear or read on liberal blogs like AOL news? If you do I feel sorry for you. How about the other side of the polling this week, showing his approval rating actually up a bit? Anyone who puts much into these polls, surverys, etc needs to get a life!!!!!!! BTW, we probably are all unstable from time to time.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:23 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyblythe View Post
Trump and his battalion of Russian anti-Hillary propagandists specifically targeting the ignorant. With a big assist from Comey who cast doubt and confusion. (Bet he wishes he had a do over for that.)

An aberration of a candidate and an election. Tainted, compromised, corrupt. The deck was stacked. Trump who will say or do anything to win over anyone (unconstrained by ethics or a semblance of truth) to feed his insatiable ego hunger won. The majority of voters wasn't prepared for the minority who was in a thrall to Trump's Wild,Wild West, outlaw, shoot 'em up, amoral mentality. It was an eye-opener.

Politics has always been politics. There clearly wasn't sufficient preparation to deal with the Trump candidacy. Who could deal effectively with such bizarre con-artistry, crookedness and appeal to the basest instincts of so many angry, low integrity voters. The entirety of the ignorance and and paramountly negative foundation of this anomalous Trump election could not have been reasonably fully anticipated.

The majority of sane, rational people with good integrity knew from the get go what a train wreck Trump was and has proven to be. Some of his voters have awakened from his thrall and are beginning to see reality and and that his win is a pyrrhic victory for them and really bad for their country; moreso as time unfolds. For those low integrity Trump faithful, they still love their delusions.
tell us about the ignorant: and I will tell you about many I know who supported him. Why, if for no other reason the other side couldn't produce a candidate that had the ability to win. I don't think most I know could be doubted for their integrity and common sense btw.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:34 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
hmmm... trump supporters can't have it both ways. Either the polls are flawed or "fake", or they are accurate and can be extrapolated to the general population. Which is it?

40% isn't going to get him re-elected if the other 60% actually vote. Plus, it is a lonnnng time until the next presidential election, and things could go downhill before then. Admittedly, they don't really have all that far to slide, but they could. If he keeps on picking fights with everyone, and hinting that the feds aren't going to work very hard to help PR recover, and gets us into a conflict with NK, that 40% could be a career high.

You realize his approval was lower than that before the eletion?

Old 09-30-2017, 09:40 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
tell us about the ignorant: and I will tell you about many I know who supported him. Why, if for no other reason the other side couldn't produce a candidate that had the ability to win. I don't think most I know could be doubted for their integrity and common sense btw.
Sorta like throwing a hand grenade into the privy to improve the smell; you haven't really considered the results of such action until you're covered in excrement.

Not a very bright thing to do regardless.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:46 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Their paid biased pollsters will make sure Trump loses every poll till the day Trump gets reelected even more Bigly than the last time.
What's hilarious is the reference to the "numerous accusations of Russian ties" which have yet to be found, though the investigation has spent over a year trying to find some. That pretty much says it all.

Everyone I know love Trump's Tweeting, because it disallows the Leftist media from 'spinning.'

Another Thread Fail.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:47 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Never mind the majority of Americans who want Obama back as president. I'm amazed 46% of Americans still believe Trump is honest Betsy DeVos has her work cut out for her, and like most Trump employees, she is the wrong person for the job.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:48 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Do you always listen to stuff you hear or read on liberal blogs like AOL news? If you do I feel sorry for you. How about the other side of the polling this week, showing his approval rating actually up a bit? Anyone who puts much into these polls, surverys, etc needs to get a life!!!!!!! BTW, we probably are all unstable from time to time.
They believed these polls when they were telling them that Hillary was going to win in November, and they still believe them. Amazing. SMH

Old 09-30-2017, 09:49 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Never mind the majority of Americans who want Obama back as president. I'm amazed 46% of Americans still believe Trump is honest Betsy DeVos has her work cut out for her, and like most Trump employees, she is the wrong person for the job.

Yeah of course Democrats want him
Back as president. Why wouldn't they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies