Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2017, 01:48 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times

Advertisements

As i said before,this plan will hammer middle class single parents.

The head of household status will be eliminated under his stupid plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2017, 02:29 AM

7,184 posts, read 4,765,371 times
But, but, but

“Trump gave up his wonderful life to save this country. He’s looking out for the hard working people of this country”.

My taxes will go up.

IDIOTS.

Old 10-05-2017, 04:08 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
But, but, but

“Trump gave up his wonderful life to save this country. He’s looking out for the hard working people of this country”.

My taxes will go up.

IDIOTS.
I thought Democrats loved paying taxes? Your's would have gone up under Hillary or Sanders ...maybe even much more. After all, they say you don't pay enough.

Old 10-05-2017, 04:14 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,301,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
What did you expect? They wouldn't let the Democrats have any input at all just like the health care they told you was so "wonderful". You just can't trust a plan they are so eager to sell and then distort so bad that some are actually going to believe they are getting a tax cut. Who's drinking this kool Aid?
Kind of like Obamacare, huh? "The average family will save up to $2,500/year." "If you like your 'dok-tor,' you can keep your 'dok-tor.'" "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

Who did the Democrats allow to give input on Obamacare? It was put together by a select group of elitists, not even in Congress. Then it was delivered to Congress to make it appear it was done Constitutionally ...of course no part of it is Constitutional.

Remember, "We must pass this bill so we can find out what's in it." — Pelosi

Old 10-05-2017, 06:08 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,376,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Doesn't change the fact that the states that will pay for this tax change are NY, NJ, Mass, Conn, Md, Cali, Vt, Virginia, illini....payback to those that voted against him.

Are you really advocating revenge as a valid motivator for making policy decisions on something as important as the tax code?

Old 10-05-2017, 06:11 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,147,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I thought Democrats loved paying taxes? Your's would have gone up under Hillary or Sanders ...maybe even much more. After all, they say you don't pay enough.
I don't want to pay more taxes when I'm sure they are going to cut social programs and Medicaid while increasing military spending to line the pockets of weapon companies

Old 10-05-2017, 06:12 AM

1,721 posts, read 1,147,988 times
At this point I truly believe trump voters are a cult. Has anyone been watching American horror story?

Old 10-05-2017, 06:25 AM

6,046 posts, read 4,815,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes, no one will pay exactly the same, the statistics showed that 70% will pay less and 30% (NY, NJ, Conn, Mass, Md, Va, Cali) will pay more.
It would also be more for many of those who live in larger metro areas regardless of the state.

Old 10-05-2017, 06:26 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
What did you expect? They wouldn't let the Democrats have any input at all just like the health care they told you was so "wonderful". You just can't trust a plan they are so eager to sell and then distort so bad that some are actually going to believe they are getting a tax cut. Who's drinking this kool Aid?
You just described 2009 and Obamacare perfectly
Instead of tax cuts it was lower premiums.

Old 10-05-2017, 07:45 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
As i said before,this plan will hammer middle class single parents.

The head of household status will be eliminated under his stupid plan.
no it wont...where did you get that... because nothing like that was mentioned any where

there will remain four (4) classifications: single, HoH, married separate, and married joint

no one, but you, has said anything about reducing the classifications
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies