Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2017, 01:54 PM

Location: That star on your map in the middle of the East Coast, DMV
8,078 posts, read 7,463,883 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
As I said in the Vegas Shooting thread....

I voted for Hilary, but I wish she'd shut the **** up right about now. This is not the time to push your anti-gun agenda. Half the families probably haven't even been notified yet and she's ranting about the NRA. Shut the **** up!
I'm sorry, but this "there's a right time" is MOST of what's wrong with the country today. There is ALWAYS the time to talk about gun control in this simple minded country of ours. Whether it's the night of or two weeks after means nothing as to why we should not be talking. Guns are an epidemic in this country and some of us are SICK of the freedom of guns to our stomach.

Just like the ridiculous point of kneeling "while" the anthem is being played, because is not "the right time", it can be acknowledged when it's convenient, but not on national television while the anthem is being played. Forget your right time, this country better wake up. Your argument is no different, so spare me with the "do that on your own time". Get rid of the guns! yesterday, now, and tomorrow.

Speak up Hillary, and all Democrats who oppose these loose gun laws that are plaguing our nation. Speak up now!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 01:55 PM

5,993 posts, read 3,719,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
LOL...the typical response...
But you didn't answer the question.

12,566 posts, read 10,573,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
we could use a separate thread for all the psychotic reactions from the left.

https://twitter.com/jedi_web/status/914911726424006656
Why don't you start it since you are so enamored by the reactions.

17,390 posts, read 11,927,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
Right, because it's much easier to determine who is "crazy" and dangerous as opposed to the fact that guns are inherently dangerous and should have limited access.

Yes, we should throw a bunch of people who COULD be dangerous into institutions because it's more important that Red Dawn anti-government wannabes have access to their toys.
I own a gun. My husband owns a gun. My brothers own multiple. None of them have injured or killed anyone. So how exactly do you deduce that the guns are "dangerous".

What's truly "dangerous" are the gun-grabbers that equate gun ownership with being anti-government, and attempt to portray guns as useless toys.

And I hope I'm just reading your screed incorrectly: are you really saying that gun-owners should be thrown into institutions? And that we should throw people that "might" be dangerous into institutions?

Old 10-02-2017, 01:58 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,609,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
NOPE your video is nothing more than illegal OPEN and ADVERTISED gun production in a country that is as corrupt as hell. for goodness sake Pedro, the manufacturing sites in the video have big signs outside the buildings....

I am guessing you failed to view the video you posted in your rush to "prove" your point.

what you posted shows just how much effort and equipment it takes just to make cheap low quality weapons.

illegal large scale gun production would be very risky indeed. nobody is claiming that we can magically get rid of 100% of guns in the USA, we are saying we could get rid of most guns and make it very hard for people to get them.

remember it is not just guns, it is materials, the ammo the tools. For about 10 years lived in a country that had very active terrorism, controlling the sources greatly limits the bad guys. You can pretend it does not, but it works damn well. You can never stop everyone, but you can greatly reduce it.

Old 10-02-2017, 01:59 PM

8,645 posts, read 11,019,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
She lost, why can't people just lave her alone?
Hillary should just take her illicit money (wall street $$ & Clinton Foundation), shut her trap & lay low like GW Bush and Cheney.

2,106 posts, read 969,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
His brother who admittedly only sporadically spoke to him... I do not think the brother knew that much about his brother. Obviously.
His brother didn't seem too bright either , can't blame them the farther was psychopathic , on the FBI s most wanted list at one time , all in the family!

9,837 posts, read 4,609,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Shooting people has long been illegal.
thank you for furthering my point. i should have started with that.

murder is illegal and thus greatly reduced...

Old 10-02-2017, 02:00 PM

52,451 posts, read 34,176,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Why don't you start it since you are so enamored by the reactions.
no enamor here. i find them repulsive.
i could try, but chances are near certain that it would get moved into this thread by mods, then you'd have to read them twice.

Old 10-02-2017, 02:01 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,573,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior7 View Post
His brother didn't seem too bright either , can't blame them the farther was psychopathic , on the FBI s most wanted list at one time , all in the family!
You don't think he is bright based on the interview he gave earlier just after he learned his brother had committed mass murder?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies