Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2017, 01:29 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I am not going to google anything. You guys are avoiding answering why you claim it is a false flag. The burden of evidence is on you. I also already know about those incidents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Now I know you are insane if you think Sandy Hook is a false flag.

No, I didn't look into those "false flags". I knew before you posted them.

Continue your deflection.
Look at what I wrote. I said I don't know, but it's A POSSIBILITY. That is all.

Do you think America (government) hasn't assassinated dictators and put in puppet regimes before, too? Is that all "made up"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2017, 01:29 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
If this is true, who is the video for? He broke the windows, so no way was he ever going to get out unidentified. Would he have known the guns would trigger the smoke alarms? That was the giveaway but even that gave him 70+ minutes to shoot. He seems to have known multiple guns would be needed due to the heat of the barrels, but would he have calculated the smoke alarms?
I just assumed the video was for the aftermath.. I just saw that he videotaped inside his room during the shooting as well as outside the hall so he could see when cops were coming...

I find it very hard to believe someone would go through weeks if not months of planning, kill all these people and not want it to be very obvious what the motivation was. He was probably doing it for a cause he believed greatly in. So great he gave up his whole life to prove some point.
If he snapped and it was not planned I would understand the lack of evidence WHY.
It makes no sense.
Am I wrong?

Old 10-03-2017, 01:30 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
So because it was this guy's room, we assume he's the shooter, although from what we know about him, that makes absolutely no sense. What if others killed him in order to access his room?

Thinking: it's not that hard!
OK, you are right. We are all dumb and this was all a setup.

Everyone, no more needs to be said.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:30 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
So because it was this guy's room, we assume he's the shooter, although from what we know about him, that makes absolutely no sense. What if others killed him in order to access his room?

He apparently had even more guns at his house in Mesquite. Did they plant those too? He also had some explosive materials at his house including Tannerite.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:31 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
audio I heard sure sounded like full- auto. One witness said it went on for five minutes.
The gunman who unleashed hundreds of rounds of gunfire on a crowd of concertgoers in Las Vegas had two "bump-stocks" that could have converted semi-automatic firearms into fully automatic ones, officials said.
Las Vegas gunman used 'bump-stock' device to speed fire

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:

Fun fact: people murder other people for no reason all the time. They don't have to be some crack pot with a history. Ever hear that saying:"I can't believe it. He was such a nice quiet guy"? Yeah.

7,413 posts, read 6,228,856 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDK308ujLH8

Two separate shots. How can anyone say this is an echo? Starts at 1 minute to 1 min 8 sec.

One sounds far away, and one closer up. The one far away keeps going the entire time; the closer sounding shots start and stop.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:32 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I would like a victim of one of these shootings to take false flaggers to court for defamation. To try to diminish the suffering these people go through as having "never happened" is a terrible slander. A lot of heroic acts occurred in Las Vegas, those didn't happen either?
Yeah, me too. Those types of people are as deplorable as the person committing the crime.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:32 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
Somewhat getting off topic here...but older men tend to have high suicide rates.

With all his money, gambling and guns....where was the family and where was the love? Does he have children? Grandchildren? A circle of real friends and family connects? My first take is no.

I'm not putting a value judgement on suicide. It's always an option and sometimes a good one. Hunter Thompson just did the deed one fine day....didn't want to fact the next 20 years and the declines. There are exceptions but most people has more disease, pain and less connection to society (work is over, etc) as they age.

What kind of a life is sitting around gambling? Do you think this fulfills the complicated human condition?

I think this guy wanted to be gone - all well and fine. But our gun culture allowed him to add a special "show" to his suicide. 99% probably wouldn't do this......but all it takes is a couple.
I have heard similar opinions, and I don't agree. The guy was living a life most of us can only dream of. I would be stoked if I could make a living off of gambling and real estate investing and travel whenever I wanted. Many of us will be working a lousy job at his age, worrying about paying for our medical bills. This guy was a multimillionaire and did have family and a girlfriend. I think the girlfriend is sketchy but I don't see the sad life of this guy, at all.

A prominent member of our community committed a murder suicide, killing his wife, he had decent adult kids and grandkids.

Old 10-03-2017, 01:33 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
One bag each time there is a different shift on the front desk.
This hotel has 3300 rooms and 24 elevators. It's a city.

The front desk does not notice luggage. That's the job of bell hops.

This hotel is adjacent to one of the convention centers. Guests have trailers of crap for exhibitions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies