Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2017, 06:45 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,704,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Condolences and prayers to the fallen, speedy recovery to the injured and affected, and I guess a huge apology for being a White-American man who voted for Trump and would do it again.

Amidst this tragedy, it will be interesting to watch the Trump Hater Bandwagon jump from Puerto Rico to Las Vegas.

You people disgust me.
What does that have to do with this shooting? This guy was a local who could have lost all his money gambling and wanted to get back at them. They've spoken to the suspect's brother and he said "he was just a guy" and asked them to call if they figure out why he did it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 06:45 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,564,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
it's very telling that no one has yet called the shooter an 'animal', which is their favorite term for anyone with skin darker than theirs who performs similar acts (then claim they are not biased).
I've seen several people call him evil. Does that count?

Old 10-02-2017, 06:46 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,502,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Looks like we can rule out BLM, Muslims, refugees, and immigrants in general.

Also, no need for false flag posts.

Can hardly wait for Alex Jones' take on things.
How about you let the trained investigators do their job, and you stop trying to "solve" the crime while dead bodies still give off heat, eh?

Old 10-02-2017, 06:46 AM

46,274 posts, read 27,078,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA.89 View Post
Do you need everything done for you?

https://imgur.com/bnai5WC

See pre market trading, as in, where the stock is projected to go on open.

So, you don't understand...

I want you to prove your point...this link provides nothing but a black screen...

Maybe you missed the point, but bed bath and beyond DOES NOT SELL rifles....neither does FED-X....

Provide the link that shows GUN STOCKS are going up, because you cannot prove to anyone what that particular stock is going up.....not when it's different companies all together....

Old 10-02-2017, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
The weapon was definitely full-auto, which is illegal in all 50 states.

Another lie....you can buy full auto guns all you want, just be ready to have the government so far up your butt....

But you can have a fully auto weapon....period...

Old 10-02-2017, 06:48 AM

30,141 posts, read 11,770,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Again more speculation. Latest news says he had a hunting license. That could mean anything. This idea that the music that was playing was more important than the 20,000 crowd convenient to the window is all speculative.
If it was this same guy and it was a rap concert the immediate connection to a racist would be all over the place.

I am sure there are lots of concerts there and lots of people of all backgrounds hunt. The reason this guy picked this day could be a number of things but he did pick this concert so that may be significant.

I do believe the divisiveness from the President down to the media and all that entails fuels this sort of thing. And then you get some mentally unstable person thinking this sort of violence is justified.

Old 10-02-2017, 06:50 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,274,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingDongDang View Post
CNN working hard confirming its some right wing conservative thug.
I was wondering how long it would take some moron to turn this political.

Old 10-02-2017, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor Cal Wahine View Post
This could be repeated several times per page of this thread and you'd still have people screaming for gun control. Facts are just pesky speed bumps for a good rant based on pure emotion.

Yet, still a lie....

Old 10-02-2017, 06:52 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,642,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I've seen several people call him evil. Does that count?
no, it doesn't. any person can be evil. calling someone an animal means they are not even considered to be human. big difference.

Old 10-02-2017, 06:52 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,995 times
I'm going to say something that might sound horrible, but I actually kind of hope this event eventually leaves the public's mind fairly soon.

Lets be honest about this; nothing is going to happen. There will be debate as there always is, congress will hee and haw, then do nothing and everyone will forget until the next one. The only thing thats going to happen is the NRA will exploit this tragedy to say "LOOK OUT EVERYONE!! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE AWAY YOUR GUNS!!!!" and gun sales will skyrocket like they do for every shooting. Controversy only helps the NRA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies