Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2017, 02:00 PM

465 posts, read 235,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Timmyy: It is a great tool but it tends to get in the wrong hands.

I put Mr. Onion on ignore. Somebody already spent 30 minutes on a youtube video that is complete B.S..
Really did not notice that, sounds as if he has things to offer there that might make a whole lot of sense.

That is all quite up to you Timmyy and what other accounts you may have to tell a story of free license.

It is most obvious that a real agenda to disarm Americans and everyone outside of the agenda for ISIS.

You may ignore Orion all you want but he is the representative of the Everlasting God who is the Christ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post

I don't have any made up stories to tell of free license.

It is not surprising to see your reputation so low compared to the amount of posts you have made.

I don't ignore Orion because I don't care who he is. I just ignore you instead. Let's not bring God into this discussion.
Really, then exactly why did you not ignore the above post made if not real, no God allowed either, just his name is Allah.

Hall of Justice let us see what the ethers say, that how come it becomes so personal to one without that adversarial cause.

Join date was 06-04-2017 and the total posts = 338 predominantly created in the Christianity forum with those religious.

How sad it is to see one so bitter about what he may think is that opening of all of heaven to him that he may smite nations.

How that warning came, that when he sees not he thinks he sees all but when the time is there it will be he incurs blindness.

A most creative person but a loner with a chip on his shoulder, it's all too bad that he can never get past thinking negatives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2017, 02:21 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,929,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
This is shady as hell. Timeline keeps changing.

If the latest version is correct, why the hell didn't any law enforcement respond sooner, to prevent 58 people from being shot not long after this initial shooting? And where's the surveillance camera footage?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/latest-las...opstories.html
This change in the timeline means serious consequences for the Mandalay Bay. They, or their "agent", were aware of the shooter 6 minutes before anyone was killed. What was their response? Could a swifter response by the hotel prevented the shooting or limited the damage ? Right now there are personal injury lawyers all over the country licking their chops. I expect lawsuits to be filed against the Mandalay Bay very soon.

Old 10-10-2017, 02:49 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,605,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
This change in the timeline means serious consequences for the Mandalay Bay. They, or their "agent", were aware of the shooter 6 minutes before anyone was killed. What was their response? Could a swifter response by the hotel prevented the shooting or limited the damage ? Right now there are personal injury lawyers all over the country licking their chops. I expect lawsuits to be filed against the Mandalay Bay very soon.
Apparently the guard was headed to a nearby room when shot in the leg. He then stayed in the hallway until police arrived around a halfhour later.

Seems like the security guard should have some info, considering he was shot before 10pm. Being the first shot, it would be interesting to hear what prompted that as well as why and when the shooter pumped a couple hundred rounds into the hallway.

So, he shot the guard(through the door?), starting shooting outside a couple minutes later, then he stopped firing at 10:15 for unknown reasons, and police entered and found his body at 11:20-11:30.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:21 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times
I agree with above statements.

I'm sure Mandalay Bay is scrambling for damage control.

One of the shooter's victims wanted Paddock's assets frozen.

Well, I'm pretty sure Mandalay Bay has a lot more in assets and cash than one hundred Paddock's. A lot more.

The victim's attorney's must be salivating and chomping at the bit.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:33 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,332,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
LOL what!? The security guard was shot BEFORE the shooting of the crowd. Now that is huge game changer.

Any official statement or theories why the security guard was there in the first place? Obviously now we know the security guard wasn't there in response to the sound of gun fire.
They said the security guard was investigating noises of someone drilling (I think Paddock's neighbors were complaining). They surmise Paddock was drilling holes (found drills and tools in his room) into the walls/door to put more cameras up or to use the holes to fire through, so I guess he was still "setting up" when the guard appeared, hence the door ajar. That would mean the guard caused him to speed up his plan and start shooting out from the windows sooner than he had wanted to.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:34 PM

13,511 posts, read 17,034,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post

Exactly, and probably a big reason you see no surveillance video of Paddock bringing 10 suitcases up..because it would raise the question in a civil trial why no one asked why he was one guy in a suite bringing up 10 suitcases. I've heard of travelling heavy but that's a bit crazy.

Mandalay has the big pockets here and you've got about 500 people and their families who will be looking for millions.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:38 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
LOL what!? The security guard was shot BEFORE the shooting of the crowd. Now that is huge game changer.

Any official statement or theories why the security guard was there in the first place? Obviously now we know the security guard wasn't there in response to the sound of gun fire.
I hardly think that is a game changer. It may have contributed to him shooting earlier than he wanted to though. I also think the fact he was shot before it all started eliminates the theory of a second shooter in the room. The guard would have seen him leaving and probably would have been shot by the accomplice. Of course there are those that will say the security guard was part of the plot.

Old 10-10-2017, 04:05 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,268,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I find the new angle in regards to the security guard a little interesting as well. How would he have known to go to that exact door in a building with 3,500 rooms, if the shooting hadn't even started yet? I haven't been following the story much for a couple of days but that seems really odd to me. Did Paddock breaking the windows set something off?
I heard on TV yesterday that the guard was on that floor to check an alarm coming from another room.

Old 10-10-2017, 04:23 PM

15,530 posts, read 10,499,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
the story is that he came up to check a door that their security system said was ajar..not Paddocks room.

He had cameras set up in the hallway, so he sees a guy with a walkie talkie and security uniform on..he shoots him.
And, the security guard lies on the floor bleeding for six minutes? Did he drop his communication device? I assume he didn't notify staff because the maintenance man came into the hall. What the heck was he thinking? Or, did he notify his boss and they dropped the ball? Either way, the hotel is in some serious trouble.

Old 10-10-2017, 04:33 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
oh, haven't you heard they now have guns that shoot through windows without breaking them or maybe the other floors have windows the open. of course there was only one shooter. You are right.
I really have no idea. I do not have access to the same information the FBI has nor am I a forensic investigator with decades of experience.

For the life of me I cannot concieve of a reason why anyone would seek to cover up multiple shooters if facts remotely supported this possibility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies