Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2018, 09:54 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
You call this conspiracy?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...arrants-1.html

Sounds like an Arms Deal that went sideways...
I call ^ weird.

Could be obvious, more than one person had access to Paddock's email accounts.

Could be Paddock had multiple personalities
While an Arms Deal is a possibility, why would it go down in a massive hotel on the strip instead of somewhere in the thousands of miles of near-by deserts and parks?

I am holding with the position Paddock's motivation was the creation of the conundrum for his own amusement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 09:58 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I call ^ weird.

Could be obvious, more than one person had access to Paddock's email accounts.

While an Arms Deal is a possibility, why would it go down in a massive hotel on the strip instead of somewhere in the thousands of miles of near-by deserts and parks?

I am holding with the position Paddock's motivation was the creation of the conundrum for his own amusement.

Ever hear: The most conspicuous is the least conspicuous.
So outlandish and people look and say, can't be. They are not doing a drug deal in the police station parking lot. But that sure looks like what is happening.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:03 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I call it weird.

Could be more than one person had access to Paddock's email accounts.

Still naive I see...

Okie Dokie

Old 01-22-2018, 10:06 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,479 times
Quote:
You call this conspiracy?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...arrants-1.html

Sounds like an Arms Deal that went sideways...

So let me get this straight:
Paddock's Email address was CentralPark1@Live.com

CentralPark1@Live.com sent those emails to CentralPark4804@gmail.com.

You think that points to it being an arms deal gone wrong?
Both gun nuts just happened to be huge fans of Central Park?

Na man. He was either emailing himself, or someone very close to him about his plan.

At least you conspiracy theory is better than BentBow's.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
So let me get this straight:
Paddock's Email address was CentralPark1@Live.com

CentralPark1@Live.com sent those emails to CentralPark4804@gmail.com.

You think that points to it being an arms deal gone wrong?
Both gun nuts just happened to be huge fans of Central Park?

Na man. He was either emailing himself, or someone very close to him about his plan.

At least you conspiracy theory is better than BentBow's.
Umm... When you want to hide the identity of whom you are dealing with... Wouldn't It make sense to set up an email account for them to use?

BTW this CentralPark is his apartment complex in Texas.
Think of it like a Pre Paid Burner phone...

Dope dealers use them all of the time. 20-50 bucks once a month...
Burner email account. Dude was clever.

And it wasnt "gun nuts"

Too many coincidences here...
Started buying up guns in october of 16... Hmm... I wonder what would have sparked that?
Event happens night before suppressor vote and national reciprocity vote. Hmm....

Yeah. Some old dude just snapped... That's why the blue tube was in there. That tubing was for a breathing apparatus, this was planned.
Ever shoot at an indoor range and the ventilation crap out? I have. It sucks. Burns the back of your throat and chest.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Umm... When you want to hide the identity of whom you are dealing with... Wouldn't It make sense to set up an email account for them to use?

BTW this CentralPark is his apartment complex in Texas.
Think of it like a Pre Paid Burner phone...

Dope dealers use them all of the time. 20-50 bucks once a month...
Burner email account. Dude was clever.

And it wasnt "gun nuts"

Too many coincidences here...
Started buying up guns in october of 16... Hmm... I wonder what would have sparked that?
Event happens night before suppressor vote and national reciprocity vote. Hmm....

Yeah. Some old dude just snapped... That's why the blue tube was in there. That tubing was for a breathing apparatus, this was planned.
Ever shoot at an indoor range and the ventilation crap out? I have. It sucks. Burns the back of your throat and chest.
Ahh, I get it.
So he created email addresses to organize illegal arms deals, but he made sure to tie them both into his apartment complex so that the cops could find them quicker?

It's nothing like a burner. If there actually was a deal taking place, there would have been burners, not connected email addresses.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:26 AM

89,006 posts, read 44,824,472 times
I'm still thinking this has been hushed up because the guns used were some of Holder's/Obama's Fast and Furious guns.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Ahh, I get it.
So he created email addresses to organize illegal arms deals, but he made sure to tie them both into his apartment complex so that the cops could find them quicker?

It's nothing like a burner. If there actually was a deal taking place, there would have been burners, not connected email addresses.

Wrong. He wasn't at the Texas apartment...
He had a property in Reno remember?

If he was storing guns, what a better distraction than to say LOOK OVER HERE! and draw attention to the property where the guns AREN'T located...
Im guessing you forgot the fact he owned MULTIPLE properties across MULTIPLE states?

Yes the Email account, It is everything like a burner...

Old 01-22-2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:

Wrong. He wasn't at the Texas apartment...
He had a property in Reno remember?

If he was storing guns, what a better distraction than to say LOOK OVER HERE! and draw attention to the property where the guns AREN'T located...
Im guessing you forgot the fact he owned MULTIPLE properties across MULTIPLE states?

Yes the Email account, It is everything like a burner...
Except that a Burner is designed to not tie back to you at all, while these emails literally list the apartment complex he owns a unit in.

So Paddock and this third party he was going to sell to had a way of communicating prior to Paddock providing this buyer with an email address. None of these communications have been found, and likely never will, but they decided to stop communicating that way so that they could use traceable live.com emails instead?

Old 01-22-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Except that a Burner is designed to not tie back to you at all, while these emails literally list the apartment complex he owns a unit in.

So Paddock and this third party he was going to sell to had a way of communicating prior to Paddock providing this buyer with an email address. None of these communications have been found, and likely never will, but they decided to stop communicating that way so that they could use traceable live.com emails instead?
How do dope dealers, money launderers, and other criminals do it?
In person. Payphones which are just about extinct. Speak in code... pass notes. Have middle men. Then there's the internet. Private messaging systems/apps, email...

Again. What a better disctraction.

I take it you weren't mischievous as a teenager?
I was.

14/15 I used to hide my playboy's in my parents bedroom under my dad's side of the bed...

Last place they would look...
First place would be my bedroom...
It worked up until the day they bought a new mattress.
Oh that was a baaaaaddddddd day...

Did you even bother to read the whole report? Or just the snip of what I posted?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies