Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2017, 05:42 AM

587 posts, read 304,812 times

Advertisements

SOLVED

Second Amendment

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed

No one cares what the federal governments interpretation is..

They have violated the constitution and many of the laws in recent years They also conspired, planned plotted to spread radical Islam all across America like they did all across the EU..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2017, 05:42 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Statistics on gun deaths between the US and countries with tight gun laws suggest otherwise, what statistics do you have to back up your claim?
Show me your stats to prove your theory. It must include a country with a similar amount of people and guns already in the people's hands. I am saying passing silly laws won't work. People will not give up their guns if they already have them. Lawbreakers are not going to follow any laws.

Old 10-04-2017, 05:45 AM

59,022 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
You don't provide a source for your stats, and they are laughable. Using your numbers only 3 % of gun homicides represent an individual shooting a "non-felon." I don't think that's the case. The domestic violence homicides alone are a higher percentage.
"they are laughable."

What is laughable is people like you who do NO research then go off giving the rest of us your "knowledge".

Hint, those stats HAVE BEEN PRINTED ON HERE (they come from the FBI) JUST ABOUT EVERY TIME YOU ANTI-GUN NUTS GO OFF HALF COCKED.

It is NOT our fault you show ignorance.

Old 10-04-2017, 05:45 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,021,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Show me your stats to prove your theory. It must include a country with a similar amount of people and guns already in the people's hands. I am saying passing silly laws won't work. People will not give up their guns if they already have them. Lawbreakers are not going to follow any laws.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s...her-countries/

Here is some, there are hundreds more available if you would like to Google it. Its shameful reading, and pretending there isn't a problem is almost as shameful.

Old 10-04-2017, 05:54 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,562,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s...her-countries/

Here is some, there are hundreds more available if you would like to Google it. Its shameful reading, and pretending there isn't a problem is almost as shameful.
Please reread what I posted earlier.
-------------------------------------
It must include a country with a similar amount of people and guns already in the people's hands.
Your link does not support that. Shameful.....

Old 10-04-2017, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Uncles?

Anyway, tell you what...keep dropping billions chasing ghost in the Middle East.

But not too long from now, another American nutcase will murder a whole bunch of people. And lemme tell you what you already know...it won’t be some Islamic terrorist doing it.
Other American nutcases will murder a whole bunch of people in places like Chicago, Balt, L.A., etc....it WON'T be Islamic terrorist doing it and there will BE NO OUTRAGE by the alphabet media NOR most of the left.

Week after week it happens and very LITTLE talk on here or any other place.

I wonder why?

Old 10-04-2017, 05:55 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Wonder what guns Obama's security detail uses and why should I not have the same protection?

Old 10-04-2017, 05:56 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,724,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
I'm not on the left. I don't have to be.

Please stop using what has become the most f'ing overused, misused word since it was hijacked by the dogmatic, raging, militant, fanatical extreme American right and subsequently bleeted, ad nauseum, by its sheep:

"agenda."

Just stop. There is NO agenda. There is NO conspiracy.

There is also no US government (including Trump and his motley crew) that poses nearly as much of a public health and security threat as does the Angry White American Male. His rage transcends any sitting president, any administration, any booming or busting economy, or any refugee.

His rage knows no bounds. It has no beginning and, likely, no end. His domestic terrorism -- yes, that's exactly what it is -- is more sinister, more senseless, more relentless, but every bit as bloodthirsty as any potential act of international terrorism on US soil.
Sounds like hate speech to me! Mods should take this in hand!

Old 10-04-2017, 05:57 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,021,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Please reread what I posted earlier.
It must include a country with a similar amount of people and guns already in the people's hands.
Your link does not support that. Shameful.....
It takes into account the population, try reading it:-

Even though it has half the population of the other 22 nations combined, the United States accounted for 82 percent of all gun deaths. The United States also accounted for 90 percent of all women killed by guns, the study found. Ninety-one percent of children under 14 who died by gun violence were in the United States. And 92 percent of young people between ages 15 and 24 killed by guns were in the United States, the study found.

This is shameful, pretending you don't have a 'problem' is shameful.

Old 10-04-2017, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslowdodge View Post
We already do genius. Criminals generally aren't allowed to possess those weapons now, but still that doesn't stop thousands of them from illegally owning them.
Of course after they have shot you, if we catch them we will put them in jail.
"if we catch them we will put them in jail." , AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.

Why do we keep releasing these REPEAT criminals?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies