Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 10:16 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times

Advertisements

Tillerson was pi$$ed off! He called out mainstream media and their bosses, the DC elites, for their constant attempts at dividing and undermining this administration. DC is like high school. Can I get into the cool crowd? Why wasn't I invited to the party last night? Did you hear what Jason called the teacher? Who hasn't called their boss a moron (and worse) but chose to stay on the job? Even people who worked for Obama. It's called venting.

This administration has people who have actually been successful doing something in the real world, not just taking bribes, glad-handing and figuring out ways not to do their jobs, like typical politicians. I laughed when I heard Tillerson say he wasn't "from this place" and wouldn't tolerate DC pettiness.

The good thing about press conferences is the opportunity to list this administration's accomplishments which are never reported outside of conservative and alternative media. This is why more people question mainstream media which has been destroying what little credibility they had.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2017, 10:19 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Yes he did !!!

He pointed out fake news of elites in media and their constant propaganda.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:23 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Tillerson was pi$$ed off! He called out mainstream media and their bosses, the DC elites, for their constant attempts at dividing and undermining this administration. DC is like high school. Can I get into the cool crowd? Why wasn't I invited to the party last night? Did you hear what Jason called the teacher? Who hasn't called their boss a moron (and worse) but chose to stay on the job? Even people who worked for Obama. It's called venting.

This administration has people who have actually been successful doing something in the real world, not just taking bribes, glad-handing and figuring out ways not to do their jobs, like typical politicians. I laughed when I heard Tillerson say he wasn't "from this place" and wouldn't tolerate DC pettiness.

The good thing about press conferences is the opportunity to list this administration's accomplishments which are never reported outside of conservative and alternative media. This is why more people question mainstream media which has been destroying what little credibility they had.
The MSM misses Hillary with her lies and leaks and secret emails

Old 10-04-2017, 10:23 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,074,465 times
I suspect there's some rather big, big money behind all these MSM stories.

I wonder what NBC will do now that their story proved to be fake news based off of "former officials".

Old 10-04-2017, 10:24 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Tillerson furious and said NBC lied with their fake news story that he called Trump a moron and that he was considering
quilting his position as SOS. At least FOX backs its article up with actual named and quoted sources.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ump-moron.html

Geesh, when will liberal media stop with the fake news and fake anonymous sources???? Everyday I am seeing retractions from MSM especially WAPO, NYT, NBC, CNN.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:26 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Tillerson said NBC lied with their fake news story that he called Trump a moron and that he was considering
quilting his position as SOS. At least FOX backs its article up with actual named and quoted sources.

Tillerson blasts report of rift with Trump, as president rips 'fake news' | Fox News

Geesh, when will liberal media stop with the fake news and fake anonymous sources???? Everyday I am seeing retractions from MSM especially WAPO, NYT, NBC, CNN.
They want a scalp so badly they're losing their minds...and judgement.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:27 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:

Every administration has been stocked with successful people that have done things in the real world.

So what’s your point?

Old 10-04-2017, 10:28 AM

25,578 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Tillerson said NBC lied with their fake news story that he called Trump a moron and that he was considering
Fox News - Breaking News Updates | Latest News Headlines | Photos & News Videos

But of course we never see a retraction from Lefties very favorite news source - SNL!

Lefties know the rule: A myth can never be stopped with a fact. So all they have to do is promote the myth and it will spread itself.
The Left is a despicable crowd of control freaks.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:31 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Default Tillerson slams false report he called Trump a "moron"

"I have never considered leaving this post."

Tillerson blasts report of rift with Trump, as president rips 'fake news' | Fox News

Old 10-04-2017, 10:34 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:

No links, No quotes, No story, just more opinion fluff. Time and time again when a thread like this posts it turns out it is just hype no real meat..

i see no story , i see the OP pretending the TRump admin is doing something, when the reality is very very clear.

TRUMP IS THE FIRST POTUS IN MODERN HISTORY TO FAIL TO PASS HIS FIRST MAJOR LEGISLATIVE BILL .

No other POTUS has failed to pass their first piece of major legislation . Trump has set a record by being the first to fail. and has tripped down by failing 3 times in a row!

THIS IS NOW A MATTER OF HISTORICAL RECORD! TRUMP IS THE ONLY US POTUS TO EVER FAIL TO PASS HIS FIRST KEY BILL. Failure on a scale that is simply stunning.

3/4 of a year and no repeal, no replace, just 3 fails in a row..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies