Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2017, 11:09 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,047,359 times

Advertisements

i love how everyone kicks Harvey when he's down.

Ben Affleck tried to disassociate himself from Harvey, and then Affleck gets called out for groping Hilarie Burton years ago.

haha.

Let's just say Hollywood is full of pigs, and they do stupid fundraisers and other things for selfish reasons rather than altruism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2017, 11:24 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
It's just the tip of the iceberg. Entertainment people are now attacking each other to save their own skins which means more dirt about the rich and powerful will be revealed. I'm wondering if finally we will hear some truth about pedophile rings.

Harvey was too close to the Clintons and knows their secrets. I wouldn't be surprised if he procured underage girls for Bill. Too bad his daughter told the cops she was worried about him being suicidal because there is the perfect cover story to add his name to the Clinton Body Count! Coincidentally, this tweaked something in my memory about a psychic who recently predicted a top executive would be murdered but it would be called suicide. Suicide victims tend to be sensitive and guilt ridden. Harvey is an obnoxious, narcissistic SOB so doesn't fit that description.

You heard it here first, folks!

Old 10-11-2017, 11:30 PM

934 posts, read 402,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
And I don't know if the thread was deleted or merged but I saw one from fordtrucks saying they shouldn't have let their daughter intern with him. Two things - I doubt if they did know since they let her intern, and secondly she had secret service agents with her, so not really a big risk there.
They probably didn't know.
Also, Stale potato Pukestein had an intimidation pattern that included only those whose career depended on him. Actresses or his female assistant staff. Malia Obama doesn't fit that.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:39 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,734,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchtoecig View Post
They probably didn't know.
Oh come on, they can't be that naive. The casting couch is common knowledge (I mentioned it almost a year ago here) and that's why Hollywood acting holier than thou was funny. I mentioned the casting couch back in April but liberals acted like people in Hollywood live in the Victorian era LOL.

Here it is...

//www.city-data.com/forum/47714897-post162.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Hey,.. have you ever heard of the casting couch? I'll bet many of those liberal women in Hollywood who went into melt down were on it. Liberal women giving it up for a part in the movies. Liberal hypocrisy?

All or none is a very liberal mentality. I never said all. Do you realize how melting down over this makes liberals look naive and or hypocritical?. I'm not defending anyone, simply pointing out the hypocrisy.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:45 PM

Hollywood’s ‘casting couch’ scandals go back at least to 1921
hollywoods-casting-couch-scandals-go-back-least-1921/#.Wd8AdhNSw8Y

12 Celebrities Reveal Their ‘Casting Couch’ Stories
June 2014
Before celebrities catch their big breaks in Hollywood, they have to go through what every other aspiring star has to go through – auditioning. There is so much competition in Hollywood that some struggling actors/actresses will do whatever it takes to get the role. This desperateness on one end, and surplus of power on the other end, has led to the ‘casting couch’ mentality in the entertainment industry. The ‘casting couch’ refers to the exchange of sexual favors for film roles between casting directors or film producers and aspiring actresses or actors. Many Hollywood executives deny that the ‘casting couch’ exists in the entertainment industry, but these celebrities disagree. Here are twelve celebrities’ casting couch horror stories.
12-celebrities-reveal-their-casting-couch-stories/

12. Lisa Rinna
11. Joan Collins
10. Corey Feldman
9. Jenny McCarthy
8. Susan Sarandon
7. Ryan Phillippe
6. Thandie Newton
5. Gwyneth Paltrow
4. Megan Fox
3. Charlize Theron
2. Helen Mirren
1. Marilyn Monroe

Old 10-11-2017, 11:52 PM

Default Hollywood Casting Couch and ACTING shocked

The casting couch is common knowledge. Yet they are morally superior and as if it didn't exist. Here are stories published in June 2014. Funny that they are acting "shocked". Key word is "acting". They also call Washington DC "Ugly Hollywood"

12 Celebrities Reveal Their ‘Casting Couch’ Stories
Before celebrities catch their big breaks in Hollywood, they have to go through what every other aspiring star has to go through – auditioning. There is so much competition in Hollywood that some struggling actors/actresses will do whatever it takes to get the role. This desperateness on one end, and surplus of power on the other end, has led to the ‘casting couch’ mentality in the entertainment industry. The ‘casting couch’ refers to the exchange of sexual favors for film roles between casting directors or film producers and aspiring actresses or actors. Many Hollywood executives deny that the ‘casting couch’ exists in the entertainment industry, but these celebrities disagree. Here are twelve celebrities’ casting couch horror stories.
12-celebrities-reveal-their-casting-couch-stories/

Old 10-12-2017, 12:44 AM

21,132 posts, read 19,714,475 times
Considering the garbage that Hollywood produces, I would be surprised if this wasn't happening.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:50 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
I saw Hillary on the news saying she was sickened by Harvey W. Took her five days to say that! Hillary isn't as accomplished a liar as her husband. If you can find that news clip -- Fareed Zakaria was interviewing her.

Old 10-12-2017, 12:59 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,624,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I saw Hillary on the news saying she was sickened by Harvey W. Took her five days to say that! Hillary isn't as accomplished a liar as her husband. If you can find that news clip -- Fareed Zakaria was interviewing her.
and Hillary isn't a Hollywood producer so why bring her up?

The right wing KKKlinton-hating machine continues !

Old 10-12-2017, 03:00 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
https://www.telegraaf.nl/entertainme...ndse-weinstein

Dutch Hollywood insider says it was well known for at least a decade what Weinstein did. He further says that he as a Dutch Hollywood insider knows than Hollywood actors are lying about not knowing as well as other people knew.

Obama who knows so many Hollywood insiders must have known.

With their daughter interning at a sex abusers company it is weird the Obamas act like "wir haben es nicht gewust"! The famous German sentence regarding Germans who claim not to have known what happened right in front of their eyes during WWII when 6 million Jews were taken away and gassed!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies