Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 08:27 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
is that a tranny?
I've seen many a beautiful black woman and she's most certainly not one of them...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2017, 09:06 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,717,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I've seen many a beautiful black woman and she's most certainly not one of them...
goes without saying...

Old 10-11-2017, 11:54 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
http://www.apa.org/monitor/2014/10/chronic-stress.aspx

" A baby's intrauterine environment is shaped by a mom's pre-existing physical health. There have also been several studies looking at maternal health and telomeres in offspring. So far, we found in a small study that the higher a mom's prenatal anxiety, the shorter the baby's telomere length, as seen in the work of Sonja Entringer, PhD, Pathik Wadhwa, PhD, and others."

"Another consistent pattern turning up in both clinical and epidemiological samples is that early life adversity is associated with shorter telomeres. This relationship was first observed in adults when early adversity was assessed retrospectively, but now it has been observed in young children prospectively. Maltreatment, abuse, severe neglect and exposure to violence all seem to take a swath from the telomeres."

This is what being born into it can mean. Knowledgeable black families can and do counter act this predisposition. It is highly unlikely a person who merely decides they are black are "clinically black" and that is what make you black. In essence the ability to overcome being black in a society that causes you to struggle because you are black is a uniquely black attribute. This white women doesn't and will never possess those attributes which are a defining character of being black.
Please don't tell us what characteristics someone does or doesn't have based on their skin color. This woman is black. Case closed.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:59 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,220,557 times
Fruit loop.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:21 PM

12,962 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Please don't tell us what characteristics someone does or doesn't have based on their skin color. This woman is black. Case closed.
It's not me but a Nobel Prize winner with a PHD.
May be gang bangers should wear blonde wigs and michael Jackson makeup, that way cops won't stop them. Because they would be white.
How is she any different than a black face minstrel actor?

Last edited by thriftylefty; 10-11-2017 at 04:41 PM..

Old 10-11-2017, 05:27 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
What intellectual discussion? Coming from you? I don’t see it. You THINK what you’re saying is intellectual, but to me it isn’t. It’s just you being pedantic. Nothing more.

I’ll engage you when you say something worth talking about. But you keep coming up short. That’s your fault...don’t blame me.

You said that I’m a racist, and I said “fine.” Why can’t you just move on and let it go? Why are you so obsessed with what I have to say about your opinions? I certainly don’t care what you think about mine!
You didn't say fine, when posters pointed out that you were pushing forward a racist position (again) you turned to smug tough guy and tuck tailed from the points they were making.

You are a math and science denier to support your racial preferences...and you want to talk about your ability to recognize intellectual discourse?!?!

Here is another opportunity for to dodge specifics, not reflect on your racism, but respond back anyways:

How is it not racist to push forward that people can change the race that they identify with so long as it is not black, because black people have to grant you permission and acceptance...whereas anyone changing to Asian, white, Native American, etc...doesn't require scrutiny. You are giving one race, your race, a superior position of defining their race, but no other race that same privilege. That is racist. Tuck tail time from the argument and back to smug tough guy who doesn't engage in intellectual arguments and doesn't care, but will respond vacuously anyways.

How is it that you refuse to condemn a blatantly black-supremacist group that calls white people the devil? It seems you are accepting this racism, by refusing to condemn them. Just because they "help a brother out" means nothing on whether or not they are racists with racist ideologies. The Neo-Nazis and KKK, just like the 5% Nation, prey upon down-on-their-luck/low-IQ people to join their bigotry...sure all 3 racist groups "help out" these bottom rung types, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn them for being racist or condemn them for warping the soft minds of their prey (new recruits).

Why can't you just say, "the 5% Nation preaches racism and I now condemn them?"

Old 10-11-2017, 07:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
You didn't say fine, when posters pointed out that you were pushing forward a racist position (again) you turned to smug tough guy and tuck tailed from the points they were making.

You are a math and science denier to support your racial preferences...and you want to talk about your ability to recognize intellectual discourse?!?!

Here is another opportunity for to dodge specifics, not reflect on your racism, but respond back anyways:

How is it not racist to push forward that people can change the race that they identify with so long as it is not black, because black people have to grant you permission and acceptance...whereas anyone changing to Asian, white, Native American, etc...doesn't require scrutiny. You are giving one race, your race, a superior position of defining their race, but no other race that same privilege. That is racist. Tuck tail time from the argument and back to smug tough guy who doesn't engage in intellectual arguments and doesn't care, but will respond vacuously anyways.

How is it that you refuse to condemn a blatantly black-supremacist group that calls white people the devil? It seems you are accepting this racism, by refusing to condemn them. Just because they "help a brother out" means nothing on whether or not they are racists with racist ideologies. The Neo-Nazis and KKK, just like the 5% Nation, prey upon down-on-their-luck/low-IQ people to join their bigotry...sure all 3 racist groups "help out" these bottom rung types, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't condemn them for being racist or condemn them for warping the soft minds of their prey (new recruits).

Why can't you just say, "the 5% Nation preaches racism and I now condemn them?"
That’ll never happen. I won’t Tom for ya no matter what. You’d have to waterboard me to get me to fold. I’m not gonna say anything bad about the 5% Nation to YOU! If I have an issue with them, I’m gonna keep that between them and me.

Now if you want, I’ll rip the Christian Church all day. Just give me the word.

Old 10-11-2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
It's not me but a Nobel Prize winner with a PHD.
May be gang bangers should wear blonde wigs and michael Jackson makeup, that way cops won't stop them. Because they would be white.
How is she any different than a black face minstrel actor?
Biology and science don't determine race. It's a social construct just like gender.

Old 10-11-2017, 09:34 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Biology and science don't determine race. It's a social construct just like gender.
Race is far more than a social construct.

Old 10-11-2017, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Race is far more than a social construct.
That's what Hitler said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies