Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 07:49 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,520,992 times

Advertisements

So you interviewed all the mass shooters (can't rely on news reports because the news reports are all fake news, they never tell the truth) and they all told you that they were democrats. Were the Columbine kids democrats as well? The Virginia Tech shooter? Or in your twisted mind, you are trying to push a narrative
that will stir up your trollish friends on here that think the right can do no wrong?

Old 10-06-2017, 07:49 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,924,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Leftist have always been the killers and supporters of violence....Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, DC shooter....
Hitler was a right winger

Old 10-06-2017, 07:50 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,381,475 times
Quote:
Leftist have always been the killers and supporters of violence....Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, DC shooter....
Hitler was right-wing. But you have to know something about history to know that.

Old 10-06-2017, 07:56 AM

10,504 posts, read 6,123,826 times
Quote:
Yeah right, dictators are well known for their leftist tendencies: equality, universal healthcare, diversity, opposition to racism and sexism, LGBT rights and so on.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:05 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,127,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
All mass shooters have been lefties and so far info has come out that they all were supportive of left wing organizations and/or registered Democrats!
So you are implying all Democrats are secretly mass shooters just waiting for the right moment to strike?
BB you get weirder every day.
This Vegas nutjobs actions had nothing to do with political affiliation he just decided his life was boring and wanted to go out in a blaze of glory yet the right are foaming at the mouth trying to pin the blame for this idiots actions on the left.Pathetic attitude.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:08 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,172,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Hitler was right-wing. But you have to know something about history to know that.
I don't think anyone who makes statements like the one you are responding to knows ANYTHING about history or much else. It amazes me to see so much ignorance on this site. I think part of it is just a lack of education or a terrible education and a big dose of propaganda or people with too much time trying to **** others off. I highly suspect many 12 year old boys. Anyways, doesn't matter. Cheers.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:14 AM

77,977 posts, read 60,166,723 times
It's always entertaining on a Friday watching someone from one side of the political spectrum throw out an obviously biased and unsupported claim and then get outraged rebuttal from the other side of the political spectrum whom often post similar garbage.

Then they trade sides, lather rinse repeat.

Lol, pass the popcorn this is like watching professional wrestling only in this case it's the bystanders that know it's fake and the wrestlers that can't see the truth.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:14 AM

10,504 posts, read 6,123,826 times
Hey, bentlebee, you know what all mass shooters do have in common?

Guns.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:20 AM

5,305 posts, read 4,387,528 times
Once again I will remind you,

If you don't like a thread don't post in it. If you disagree with a post refute it politely. Personal attacks, discussing moderation and trolling will not be tolerated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:28 AM

2,112 posts, read 1,135,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
All mass shooters have been lefties and so far info has come out that they all were supportive of left wing organizations and/or registered Democrats!
LOL, man I wish you would say these things to your co-workers and neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
It's always entertaining on a Friday watching someone from one side of the political spectrum throw out an obviously biased and unsupported claim and then get outraged rebuttal from the other side of the political spectrum whom often post similar garbage.
Au contraire ,my initial reaction was to laugh. I have a friend who makes similar comments, no he's not trolling, and me and my buddies rip on him merciless. Roast him like it's going out of style.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies