Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do the White Nationalists movement represent peace or hate?
Peace 12 25.53%
Hate 35 74.47%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 07:22 PM

63 posts, read 25,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Except that "KKK" and "Neo Nazis" have never. as groups, tried to murder blacks. That's just a fantasy.
The KKK as groups did kill blacks

Old 10-29-2017, 07:24 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,382,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
A chant from over 3 years ago at one rally? Please. I know that's all you all like to cling to. A white nationalist got in a car and ran over dozens of people and killed one.
White nationalist? I have seen no evidence of that.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Oh of course, it's a media conspiracy. Everything's a conspiracy against white people perpetrated by other white people. Brilliant.
Not other white people. No.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocheychi View Post
The KKK as groups did kill blacks
He's talking about now, and you're talking about the past.

And you're wrong about the past. More fake history.

The KKK never had any policy of trying to kill blacks. The Klan had policies supporting segregation of whites and blacks and policies to prevent blacks from using the political process to gain power over whites.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 10-29-2017 at 07:53 PM..

Old 10-29-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Since they were running around screaming some thing about a 'white nation start the deportations"; I think we can say that are NOT peaceful and are filled with hate.
That's ridiculous. You don't have to hate anybody to want to deport them. Only a weirdo would think so. I know plenty of illeggals, and I actually like soe of them quite a bit. But they're here illegally, and they need to go.

Are people filled with hate because they want to enforce the traffic laws or laws against medical malpractice or laws against polluting rivers?

This is a constantly recurring story: SJW's paint a picture of their opponents and their motivations and beliefs that has no connection to reality.

Last edited by hbdwihdh378y9; 10-29-2017 at 07:52 PM..

Old 10-29-2017, 09:34 PM

3,251 posts, read 2,555,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
He's talking about now, and you're talking about the past.

And you're wrong about the past. More fake history.

The KKK never had any policy of trying to kill blacks. The Klan had policies supporting segregation of whites and blacks and policies to prevent blacks from using the political process to gain power over whites.
Nobody ever said anything about a "policy", you did. Don't try to sanitize the KKK with your deceitful verbal acrobatics and historical revisionism.

Old 10-29-2017, 09:43 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
Nobody ever said anything about a "policy", you did. Don't try to sanitize the KKK with your deceitful verbal acrobatics and historical revisionism.
Hey, you are talking about his heritage here. In his version of history, KKK bombings, lynchings, and murders didn't happen.

Old 10-29-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
NOLA101 sure as hell did: "Something tells me you're a Trump cultist. If you're really so dense to equate a group trying to save black lives (BLM) with a group trying to murder blacks (KKK, Neo Nazis, etc.)"

She said murdering blacks was a goal, a policy, something they were trying to do.

But it never was. The Klan, when it existed, was always about WHITE people. Blacks or others were just collateral concerns to the extent they were impacting white people. Mostly, the Klan used its power to intimidate white men, especially drunks, who were beating their wives and/or neglecting their families.

Old 10-29-2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Hey, you are talking about his heritage here. In his version of history, KKK bombings, lynchings, and murders didn't happen.

Could you possibly be more bigoted and ignorant? I have no ancestors who lived south of the Mason-Dixon line before 1965.

As for "KKK bombings, lynchings, and murders", I have never heard of one. You could name 100, and it still wouldn't support the claim that the Klan was "trying to kill blacks". But you can't name 100, you can't name 10, and you might not even be able to name one.

NOLA101's claim was about killing blacks just because they were black and not because of anything they actually did. Roll out the evidence of these countless murders of black people by "the Klan" just because the victims were black.

I'll be waiting a long time, I'm sure, because this is FAKE HISTORY.

Old 10-29-2017, 10:01 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,215,763 times
The answer to the OP's question is actually "both".

Peace and hate aren't opposites of each other. We all hate a lot of things. We hate long lines, some of us hate vegetables, we hate crime, we hate high prices, and we hate disrespectful children. But we all want peace.

Just because we want to live somewhere with less crime, and better schools, and better people, doesn't mean we want to wage war, and kill all the inhabitants of places with high crime and bad schools.

In truth, a gated-community is just one step away from building a wall on the border of your country.

The purpose of a gated-community is to keep out people who "don't belong", or who might cause problems in your community.

The purpose of a border wall for a country, is to keep out people who don't belong, or who might cause problems in your community.

What the white-nationalists want, is basically to create a massive gated-community, to keep out people who don't belong, and/or who might cause problems in their communities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies