Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 09:23 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Thought you looked familiar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQhggbxh9og
I look so short on camera.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2017, 09:24 PM

36,856 posts, read 17,350,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I know of one for sure, but there are surely many more. You cannot, of course, call them out on here, and they operate with impunity.
I wonder if it's me?

I'm guessing you could tell me but then you'd have to kill me, right?

Old 10-06-2017, 09:28 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I am not a russian facebook poster but I am fine with Texas, California whichever states wants to succeed. The country has gotten too big, too divided. Perhaps this would solve a lot of our issues.
Yes. There does seem to be a movement of disaffected people who would like to see the workings of the American government and the United States of America totally dismantled and it's not just the russian interlopers.
Personally, I haven't been able to figure out the phenomenon.
I would have thought the job was to keep working on perfecting the government the founding fathers and constitution gave us.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:54 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
The Russians have found a brand new weapon, and it doesn't even blow up. All they have to do is get on their computers and disrupt our lives and create turmoil and divide us. There is no question but that we have a few of them on here, I think most of us have a good idea of who they are. (and it ain't you, Pedro ).

One of them has been absent lately, his user name has a car in it. Maybe he has been called back to the motherland for retraining.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:15 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
The Russians have found a brand new weapon, and it doesn't even blow up. All they have to do is get on their computers and disrupt our lives and create turmoil and divide us. There is no question but that we have a few of them on here, I think most of us have a good idea of who they are. (and it ain't you, Pedro ).

One of them has been absent lately, his user name has a car in it. Maybe he has been called back to the motherland for retraining.
I noticed that several of his threads have been closed. If we're talking about the same poster.

Old 10-06-2017, 10:58 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,941,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Yes. There does seem to be a movement of disaffected people who would like to see the workings of the American government and the United States of America totally dismantled and it's not just the russian interlopers.
Personally, I haven't been able to figure out the phenomenon.
I would have thought the job was to keep working on perfecting the government the founding fathers and constitution gave us.
It doesn't work. Too big, too diverse, too little in common.

Old 10-06-2017, 11:00 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
I am not a russian facebook poster but I am fine with Texas, California whichever states wants to succeed. The country has gotten too big, too divided. Perhaps this would solve a lot of our issues.
I actually agree with this. I would fully support splitting the US in at least 2.

Old 10-06-2017, 11:40 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,588,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
I actually agree with this. I would fully support splitting the US in at least 2.
This was tried before and 150 years later, we're still not over it ... but lets play.
Republican government on one side, Democrat government on the other ... ? Passport? Can we see what this would look like? Last question, what in the world would motivate Russia to advocate such a move?

Old 10-07-2017, 01:41 AM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,160 times
Quote:
Well, both Texas and California have been very "successful."

Last edited by SoloforLife; 10-07-2017 at 01:42 AM.. Reason: add words

Old 10-07-2017, 02:55 AM

4,659 posts, read 4,116,410 times
Do you libdems realize how pathetic you are? What started out as a hard charge to prove massive Russian hacking and Trump collusion has become a campaign to talk up the fact that some Russians bought some Facebook adds.

Seriously, you are a party of fringe lunatics. If Russia was some kind of massive threat, then perhaps your commmunity organizer president should have listened when Mitt Romney, the adult in the room, said so.

But then again, Romney wasn't right. There is nothing sinister about purchasing Facebook adds.

This thing is over. Let it drop. You are making fools of yourselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies