Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 08:05 AM

29,506 posts, read 22,616,067 times

Advertisements

Yes I couldn't believe my eyes either but an article that actually is positive towards Melania.

She looks great no matter what she wears, elegant, classy, and beautiful. A very reserved but still great First Lady.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-t...002900350.html

Quote:
Melania Trump made an appearance alongside husband President Trump on Friday at a Hispanic Heritage Month event.

The first lady stunned in a red Carolina Herrera skirt with a ruffled, mermaid hem reminiscent of traditional flamenco-style skirts. She paired her bottoms with a simple white sweater that hugged her teeny figure. In typical Melania fashion, she polished off her ensemble with a pair of stilettos in a similar bright red hue, her brunette tresses in a blown out style and a swipe of pink gloss on her lips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2017, 08:05 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,396,512 times
Great, so? What is your point?

Old 10-08-2017, 08:36 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,600,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Yes I couldn't believe my eyes either but an article that actually is positive towards Melania.

She looks great no matter what she wears, elegant, classy, and beautiful. A very reserved but still great First Lady.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-t...002900350.html

Boggles my mind too there is a positive MSM article about the Trump family.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:07 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Boggles my mind too there is a positive MSM article about the Trump family.
That is because it is an objective news source.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:19 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Melania at least tries to carry herself with dignity which is far more than anything her husband does.

Old 10-08-2017, 09:24 AM

24,456 posts, read 17,199,589 times
Melania is a very attractive woman. I'm surprised that the Left would compliment her at all and not stand up to complain about her looks and wardrobe as unobtainable to most women. In reality her looks and style is probably making many women feel bad about themselves.
Michelle Obama didn't have that affect being of "average" build and questionable style at times.
Hillary, she rocked many a pant suit that had even Kim Jong Un and Doctor Evil envious but not too many American women...

Old 10-08-2017, 12:39 PM

934 posts, read 402,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
...In reality her looks and style is probably making many women feel bad about themselves.
Michelle Obama didn't have that affect being of "average" build and questionable style at times.
Hillary, she rocked many a pant suit that had even Kim Jong Un and Doctor Evil envious but not too many American women...
Where to start?
1. I don't think that "many women" feel bad about themselves bcs Melania looks great. Some probably do, but many? C'mon we are better than that. Many women (including my daugher and myself) think she's among the best dressed in the world (and it takes more than money). This, however, is neither necessary nor enough for someone to be a great First Lady.

2. Michelle Obama has a decent style and looks better than average for her age.

3. Hillary ruined the pantsuit for me

Old 10-08-2017, 12:51 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,008,619 times
Almost anyone that’s wealthy and wearing designer clothes will look great.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:51 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,106,572 times
Not a fan of Trump at all. THat said, I have no issues with Melania at all. Zero.

Not that any of us know her personally, but she seems like a nice enough person.

But...what is her cause? What does she actually do? First ladies going back decades have had some sort of cause that they're for and support. I remember "internet bullying" was supposed to be her thing. Does she do anything with it?

Again, nice looking woman. Always well dressed. That's great. But as First Lady, what does she actually do?

I bet we all agree that Melania married Trump mostly for his money, not his polite charm and good looks. She is probably annoyed that he decided to run for POUTS. Melania was probably just looking for an easy and lavish life as the wife of a billionaire and didn't want the responsibility that comes with being FLOUTS.

For the record, I have no issues with Melania being a gold-digger. That's fine. Unless a Trump supporter would dare oppose me on that topic and argue that Melania actually married Donald because she is in love with him and finds him attractive.

Old 10-08-2017, 12:56 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Melania is a very attractive woman. I'm surprised that the Left would compliment her at all and not stand up to complain about her looks and wardrobe as unobtainable to most women. In reality her looks and style is probably making many women feel bad about themselves.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Perhaps the women you know but the many women I know are not envious of anyone and do not allow others to control their emotions regarding the way they look or anything else.
Your thought process is mildly entertaning, sort of.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies