Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 05:14 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,496,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Yes, she did lose. That's not the issue though. We now have a president who has no idea how to run this country. And this affects all of us. This is what people care about, not hillary.
And if she couldn't beat him...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2017, 07:30 AM

10,075 posts, read 5,699,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Clinton: It's My Fault Trump is President

I guess she finally tells the truth for once. To bad she doesn't admit that her campaign was beyond terrible.

She still doesn't get it though as she blamed the Brexit vote in England for her losing the election. Her arrogance and disdain towards middle-America and love-affair with the urban coastal elites it was really turned off middle-America from that women.

It was more her pretentious, arrogant, elitism that cost her the election. Even if she would have had good
policies which she did not, her constant talking down to middle-America cost her the election.

I remember when her campaign knew it had some issues back summer when she started trying to propose all these free goodies to liberal groups to increase voter turnout. She obviously knew at the time only high-turnout among liberals by promising one expensive free goodie after goodie after another.
It is her fault because so many people couldn't stand her and she did an awful job as secretary of state along with not being honest and upfront about things like the email server.

If Joe Biden had run instead, he would have won by a landslide. No doubt.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:39 AM

24,364 posts, read 22,953,239 times
Where is old creepy Joe Biden anyway? Still doing that clown in the sewers thing?

Old 10-10-2017, 08:12 AM

25,783 posts, read 16,411,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
It's 100 % the fault of the idiots who voted Trump into office. The blame falls squarely on them. We have a child-like emotional ignoramus in the White House with a Cabinet of arrogant entitled wealthy millionaires who know nothing about the concerns of the middle and working class, nothing about governance, and next to nothing on world policy. Trump may yet get us to the brink of WW III. Millions will die and his base with be thrilled that he's sticking it to someone.

Trump voters: you voted for this chaos. You got it. And if you think this chaos is great, why? So you can say you are sticking it to the elites? Psst---if you hadn't noticed the elites/oligarchs are running the White House. There has never been a wealthier and more elitist President or Cabinet in the history of America, and their actions and policies reflect that.
It's posts like this that will drop you out of the top ten most engaging posters if you aren't careful. It seems important to you.

Old 10-10-2017, 01:40 PM

4,828 posts, read 7,423,281 times
Quote:
It's 100 % the fault of the idiots who voted Trump into office. The blame falls squarely on them. We have a child-like emotional ignoramus in the White House with a Cabinet of arrogant entitled wealthy millionaires who know nothing about the concerns of the middle and working class, nothing about governance, and next to nothing on world policy. Trump may yet get us to the brink of WW III. Millions will die and his base with be thrilled that he's sticking it to someone.

Trump voters: you voted for this chaos. You got it. And if you think this chaos is great, why? So you can say you are sticking it to the elites? Psst---if you hadn't noticed the elites/oligarchs are running the White House. There has never been a wealthier and more elitist President or Cabinet in the history of America, and their actions and policies reflect that.
It must greatly pain you to realize that every morning you wake up for the next 1197 days, Trump will be the President Of The United States for that whole day.

Old 10-10-2017, 02:15 PM

41,478 posts, read 59,618,268 times
I am a Liberal Democrat and I only voted for Hillary because I knew Trump was a master con man way before he ran for President. His presidency has only reinforced my opinion. Ms. Clinton on the other hand is an absolute masterful policy geek. She so concentrates on the details that she forgets the goal. I think she simply lost track of the fact that she had to WIN, not just to create a plan to fix everything, to become President. That self certainty cost her and the rest of us a rational President and gave us a completely self involved delusional egomaniac in the White House.

As far as the future is concerned the Democratic Party has to gain the support of the very people that were mesmerized by the Donald. We need a middle age candidate that is aware that the times have completely changed and that they will be running against a party operated by an anarchistic but brilliant economic elite. We do not need to pay any attention to the sexual weirdness that contaminated Hillary's effort.

All this is dependent on our country remaining a Constitutional Republic even if there is a nuclear exchange between North Korea and us. I guess we will see if Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) actually works. I hope it does.

Old 10-10-2017, 02:24 PM

8,275 posts, read 7,908,662 times
Quote:

Trump voters: you voted for this chaos. You got it. And if you think this chaos is great, why?
Chaos is exactly what is needed. Washington has become too complacent, too comfy. The permanent denizens of our depraved capital need to be uncomfortable for a while, and clearly they are.

I never thought Trump would change anything. He can't because the whole system is rotted from the inside out. But what he can do is make a lot of people who rely on the establishment status quo for their livelihoods very uncomfortable.

Old 10-10-2017, 02:29 PM

3,818 posts, read 4,031,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbdowndemocrats View Post
Hillary lost because smart Americans know she lies plus she dresses like a commie Mao Tse Tung ...
She did dress like a commie.....found it quite odd. I can tack that onto one of the many reasons I did not, and will not ever vote for her.

Old 10-10-2017, 02:30 PM

3,818 posts, read 4,031,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Chaos is exactly what is needed. Washington has become too complacent, too comfy. The permanent denizens of our depraved capital need to be uncomfortable for a while, and clearly they are.

I never thought Trump would change anything. He can't because the whole system is rotted from the inside out. But what he can do is make a lot of people who rely on the establishment status quo for their livelihoods very uncomfortable.
You are right there!

Old 10-10-2017, 02:49 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,039,386 times
As someone on the far left, as opposed to the neoliberal Democratic Party, I’ve never had much respect for Hillary Clinton because I’ve known for decades which interests she actually serves. Her continued whining and her unwillingness to take responsibility for giving us Donald Trump have caused me to view her with complete disdain.

If the time ever comes that Clinton takes sole responsibility for her loss-- without invoking Putin/Russia, Asange/Wikileaks, Stein/third parties, Sanders, sexism/misogyny, Facebook/ “fake” news, media bias, or any other external causes—then I might take some interest in something she has to say. Perhaps I could even muster a bit of sympathy for what I’m sure was a personally humiliating loss. Until then, she needs to just pick one of her mansions in which to quietly live out the rest of her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies