Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 08:47 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
First of all -- we don't know what is going on in her life. No she didn't drop everything to craft a statement so that conservatives wouldn't attack her for something Weinstein did.

Second, what is wrong with you people. The RNC doesn't return all the money it gets from all kinds of donors who end up in jail. And yes neither does the DNC - how stupid can you be.

What better revenge than to use his money to fight for women's rights ...and whether or not you like it -- a female president would help to change the dialogue in this country with men like Weinstein.

Stop looking to blame the liberals for this. Yes Weinstein is a Democrat and gave lots of money to the cause, that doesn't mean the liberals, Democrats, candidates support him now.

That kind of logic -- why hasn't the President, Sessions, Pence -- all of you -- spoken out about this....
Rep. Tim Murphy Asked Girlfriend to Get Abortion: Report | Time.com

They will jump at anything to divide this country. As IF the RNC and a HUGE variety of Republican lawmakers haven't taken money from worse.

Pffft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Hillary attacked the women Bill raped....she's go no legitimacy other than pure corruption.
Another lie.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:49 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
And none of you can point to any statement about Roger Ailes from the President or the RNC....and I'm sure Ailes gave money to Republican politicians.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:49 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,926 times
Weinstein has been a bundler for both Clintons going back to the 1990's.
He was also a big bundler for Obama.

The $45K is but a drop in the bucket in the amount of money they got from him.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:50 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
How many weekends were Chelsea and Malia "served up" to Weinstein for a donation to their campaigns?

Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 AM

8,383 posts, read 4,366,655 times
Hillary doesn't matter any more. She is a private citizen, she is not president, she is not running for office. I've been trying to figure out why Trump followers are so infatuated by her and keep bringing her up at every opportunity. Anything outside Trump and his cohorts really do not matter. There are literally a million people in prison you can point out as being "worse than Trump" but it just DOES NOT MATTER. All that matters is what Trumps says and does. Pointing out the short comings of others does not make Trump better.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:54 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
LOCK HER UP

How many times does it need to be said.

Why isn't Trump pursuing charges?

Old 10-10-2017, 08:55 AM

833 posts, read 520,728 times
Quote:
This is crazy. So Obama's statement would read -- WTF -- I had no idea or I would never have put my daughter in that position. This is awful and I feel awful as a parent.

Is that all you want to hear.....let me assure you -- that's what he is thinking.

Why does it matter if these people make a public statement against a man who never ran for public office

It isn't the same thing as speaking out against someone who is in public office. It just isn't.

Of course everyone condems (well except for Donna Karan -- yikes -- what a nut job).....what Weinstein did....oh lord.
Because they withheld no such ire from Trump.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:57 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,728,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
Hillary doesn't matter any more. She is a private citizen, she is not president, she is not running for office. I've been trying to figure out why Trump followers are so infatuated by her and keep bringing her up at every opportunity. Anything outside Trump and his cohorts really do not matter. There are literally a million people in prison you can point out as being "worse than Trump" but it just DOES NOT MATTER. All that matters is what Trumps says and does. Pointing out the short comings of others does not make Trump better.
As long as the press shoves a microphone in her face and allows her to speak, she matters. She is nothing but a laughing stock and serves as a daily reminder why Trump was elected.

Old 10-10-2017, 08:58 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
This is crazy. So Obama's statement would read -- WTF -- I had no idea or I would never have put my daughter in that position. This is awful and I feel awful as a parent.

Is that all you want to hear.....let me assure you -- that's what he is thinking.

Why does it matter if these people make a public statement against a man who never ran for public office.

It isn't the same thing as speaking out against someone who is in public office. It just isn't.

Of course everyone condems (well except for Donna Karan -- yikes -- what a nut job).....what Weinstein did....oh lord.
I don't get it, why right wingers are more upset over the lack of a pubic statement from people retired from government positions than they are upset over the men who have committed the sexual harassment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
How many weekends were Chelsea and Malia "served up" to Weinstein for a donation to their campaigns?
You have a very sick mind in addition to lacking the ability to evaluate kids who clearly grew up in loving, nurturing homes with parents who love them.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:07 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,926 times
Quote:
And none of you can point to any statement about Roger Ailes from the President or the RNC....and I'm sure Ailes gave money to Republican politicians.
Not even a close comparison. Weinstein was a bundler for the Dems going back to the 90's.
His political fundraisers and donations are there to be found.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies