Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-11-2017, 04:08 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
My evidence is that he called it fake news. Whenever Trump says any news story is fake news he is acknowledging its veracity and truthfulness. Case Closed!
So you admit that your evidence was conjured up in your head.

I'm OK with that.

(did you believe NBC when they said, in 2015, that Trump wasn't a real candidate. how did that work out for you)

Old 10-11-2017, 04:10 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you admit that your evidence was conjured up in your head.

I'm OK with that.

Trump lies and lies. You choose to believe the prevaricator in chief, I do not. Honestly, whenever Trump calls some news fake news he eventually acknowledges its truthfulness. It is some are faster learners than others.

You have to go back to 2015 for an allegedly improper analysis that means nothing! LOL

Old 10-11-2017, 04:13 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Once again, if it looks like a fascist and quacks like a fascist, its a fascist!

Trump: 'Fake NBC News' nuke story 'pure fiction' | TheHill

President Trump on Wednesday forcefully denied an NBC News report that he asked to dramatically expand the U.S. nuclear arsenal and suggested he might pull the network’s broadcasting license.

“Fake @NBCNews made up a story that I wanted a ‘tenfold’ increase in our U.S. nuclear arsenal. Pure fiction, made up to demean. NBC = CNN!” he tweeted.

In a subsequent tweet, the president wrote: “With all of the Fake News coming out of NBC and the Networks, at what point is it appropriate to challenge their License? Bad for country!”

Moderator cut: copyright violation
He is trying to be a dictator as many already know.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Trump lies and lies. You choses to believe the prevaricator in chief, I do not. Honestly, whenever Trump calls some news fake news he eventually acknowledges its truthfulness. It is some are faster learners than others.
Responses.
  • Lies & Lies - This is opinion.
  • You attempt to tell us that you are a mind reader and can report on what Trump "thinks". Hard to buy that you have this skill.
  • You are stating that it's the accused who has burden of proof. Not true. It's the accuser, in this case NBC, that has to prove it.
  • Slow learners - i.e. The Deplorables Argument.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:20 PM

693 posts, read 357,168 times
Trump supporter logic:
*Trump should be able to go after the networks, because they don't have the right to say whatever they want to say.
*KKK and Nazis should be allowed to march wherever and whenever they want, and spew all kinds of hatred, because we have have that right....100%.
*Football players kneeling shouldn't have the right to kneel.

Mind blown.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Responses.
  • Lies & Lies - This is opinion.
  • You attempt to tell us that you are a mind reader and can report on what Trump "thinks". Hard to buy that you have this skill.
  • You are stating that it's the accused who has burden of proof. Not true. It's the accuser, in this case NBC, that has to prove it.
  • Slow learners - i.e. The Deplorables Argument.
My opinion on Trump is based on empirical evidence. Trump's lies have been well documented in this forum and elsewhere.

You have it backward. It is NBC that is being accused of false reporting. Trump, offers only words in refuting them and no evidence.

Tell me where is Tillerson and those present who can back up Trump's assertion that what NBC reported was fake news?

There are none.

Think about that for a minute.

Trump offers no refutation except his statement that it is fake news. I have heard that story before and it has always been lies.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
My opinion on Trump...
Your opinion is noted. It's irrelevant too as argument.

NBC has not proven that Trump said it. Get back to us when they do.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Your opinion is noted. It's irrelevant too as argument.

NBC has not proven that Trump said it. Get back to us when they do.
Aaah...you do not address the rest of my post. I can only presume you have no response and have been checkmated.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:26 PM

23,976 posts, read 15,082,290 times
At first I thought the Dan Rather fiasco was a set up to get even with the producer for exposing conditions at Abu Ghraib. Then I thought Dan Rather was set up by Roger Stone for fun.

But because of that incident, I would bet 6 months rent money that any reporter who relies on an anonymous source has a secret recording of that source.

They are not about to risk their careers on a single source.

Trump is so eradicate, it is hard for me to see how anybody could depend on anything that comes out of his mouth.

Old 10-11-2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Aaah...you do not address the rest of my post. I can only presume you have no response and have been checkmated.
Nothing to address. I fully support your right to believe anything you want whether it's reflected in reality or not.

Where's NBC's proof?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies