Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 06:19 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump: 'Disgusting' press able to write whatever it wants | TheHill

For a man who throws temper tantrums over football players standing for the national anthem, he sure hates a lot of American values like the 1st Amendment.
"For a man who throws temper tantrums"

From a poster who feels they can make ANY accusation they want throwing unfounded insults. etc.

Pot meet kettle!

What do YOU attribute YOUR "temper tantrum" to?

Certainly NO bias involved!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2017, 06:35 AM

17,156 posts, read 12,951,087 times
Oh the irony: Trump accusing the press of dishonesty

Old 10-12-2017, 06:45 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,830,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post

Maybe he can put some Hawaiian investigators on the case, see if they can dig up what the true source of all this "fake news" is. Personally, I think it is all coming from Kenya.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:50 AM

15,860 posts, read 21,427,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"For a man who throws temper tantrums"

From a poster who feels they can make ANY accusation they want throwing unfounded insults. etc.

Pot meet kettle!

What do YOU attribute YOUR "temper tantrum" to?

Certainly NO bias involved!
We've been told that we should read Trump's Twitter account, by his own team no less, to see what he is thinking and doing through an unbiased lens.

So we do that - and we see temper tantrum after temper tantrum - and yet somehow *we're* the ones who are biased? Not how that works.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:52 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Trump: 'Disgusting' press able to write whatever it wants | TheHill

For a man who throws temper tantrums over football players standing for the national anthem, he sure hates a lot of American values like the 1st Amendment.
in all fairness the press does just do whatever the heck it wants. and we have seen a whole lot of nonsense leftist propaganda from the media.

I do agree Trump over plays the hand a bit, but the other side of the coin, ever other republican that has come along has just kept their mouths shut and taking the lies and smears and smiled and asked for more.

I rather like a guy that will stand up and beat them back.

PS on football, Trump won.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:03 AM

1,085 posts, read 2,232,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzsnorlax View Post
:d

maybe he can put some hawaiian investigators on the case, see if they can dig up what the true source of all this "fake news" is. Personally, i think it is all coming from kenya. :d
lol

Old 10-12-2017, 07:13 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
Since when is providing a realistic description of reality "lies and smears" just because they disagree with the delusions that exist in Trump's rapidly degenerating mind or the fantasies of Alt-right propagandists?

I prefer to believe the "Fake News" press than a man that cannot remember what he said in front of witnesses a week ago. I prefer to believe stone cold reporting to a person that throws deranged temper tantrums when anything or any one disagrees with his current thought.

I kind of pity the Russians. They thought they had placed an agent in the Presidency of the United States and what they actually got was a deranged fantasist that cannot deliver even the reductions of sanctions.

Old 10-12-2017, 08:09 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Since when is providing a realistic description of reality "lies and smears" just because they disagree with the delusions that exist in Trump's rapidly degenerating mind or the fantasies of Alt-right propagandists?

I prefer to believe the "Fake News" press than a man that cannot remember what he said in front of witnesses a week ago. I prefer to believe stone cold reporting to a person that throws deranged temper tantrums when anything or any one disagrees with his current thought.

I kind of pity the Russians. They thought they had placed an agent in the Presidency of the United States and what they actually got was a deranged fantasist that cannot deliver even the reductions of sanctions.
Trump not following through with the Russian sanctions bill. Has not met Oct. 1st deadline.

Trump administration accused of dragging its feet on new Russia sanctions - ABC News

Old 10-12-2017, 08:10 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Hard to believe that a man who lies constantly accusing others of dishonesty.

Where does he find the gall?

Old 10-12-2017, 08:13 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
In his own mind The Donald is not lying. He believes what he says no matter if it has any objective reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies