Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 06:11 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,167,826 times

Advertisements

I'm tired of trump screaming about the flag and lack of respect for the military. He has yet to mention the casualties from Niger, yet he has time to tell lies daily.

The man that thrived on birtherism is screaming about fake news. I swear you can't make this $h&t up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2017, 06:19 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,554,287 times
He patriotically ran away from Nam with his deferments. Nothing but a phony.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:26 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,217,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I'm tired of trump screaming about the flag and lack of respect for the military. He has yet to mention the casualties from Niger, yet he has time to tell lies daily.

The man that thrived on birtherism is screaming about fake news. I swear you can't make this $h&t up.
One does not have to mention fallen soldiers to be patriotic.
It is simply your opinion that President Trump tells lies daily.
How often do you mention the military or fallen soldiers?
Who did you speak with yesterday or this week about these topics?
How many have you spoken with yesterday, this week, this month, this year, last year, 7 years ago, etc.
about these topics?
Is your Flag displayed properly daily?
What do you do to prove you are patriotic?
Who have you screamed at about the Flag, lack of respect for the Military and the casualties everywhere
not just Niger?

Old 10-12-2017, 06:30 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Frankly, the American people don’t care about dead soldiers PERIOD. Troops are nothing more than props to illustrate how patriotic one supposedly is.

If people really cared about soldiers, they’d be in favor of getting our troops out of such useless hellholes as Niger. Or Iraq and Afghanistan for that matter.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:10 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,167,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
One does not have to mention fallen soldiers to be patriotic.
It is simply your opinion that President Trump tells lies daily.?
Nah, heck I can pull up HIS old tweets to prove many of his lies.

Quote:
often do you mention the military or fallen soldiers]
How often have I been president of the US railing against others for their lack of respect for the military? Because he berates others for their lack of respect from his position as president , then yes he should recognize fallen soldiers.

Quote:
What do you do to prove you are patriotic??
Not a damn thing, nor am I castigating others for being unpatriotic while having used deferments as many times as possible.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:15 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,297,842 times
Quote:
I don't recall that Trump was ever a "birther." But there were a lot of people questioning Obama's birth, largely due to the fact that no one could find a legitimate birth certificate, and the hospital he claimed to have been born at has no record of his birth.

But this is an old story, and it's time to move on.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:16 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,183,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I don't recall that Trump was ever a "birther." But there were a lot of people questioning Obama's birth, largely due to the fact that no one could find a legitimate birth certificate, and the hospital he claimed to have been born at has no record of his birth.

But this is an old story, and it's time to move on.
Uhhh...Trump was a HUGE birther, and no, it ISN’T time to move on. The story isn’t THAT old!

Old 10-12-2017, 07:33 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,595,629 times
Quote:

It's because he and his lapdog supporters don't care about the soldiers...unless, of course, their deaths was during a democratic president.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:33 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,441,195 times
LeftNuts forgot about Obama NEVER mentioning that and even skipped out on a highly ranked General's funeral.

Old 10-12-2017, 07:40 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,525,338 times
The tRump family is SO "patriotic" that not one single member has EVER served in the US military. In fact, they've done whatever it takes to AVOID military service.

There's a word for that kind of "patriotism."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies