Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 08:13 AM

24,373 posts, read 22,986,934 times

Advertisements

He could start by cancelling that deal between the Clintons and Putin and take back our uranium.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 08:38 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,471,413 times
Talking Trump Dragging His Feet on Russian Sanctions

What?

tRump is doing as Putin commands him to?

Shocking!

Old 10-26-2017, 10:36 AM

18,762 posts, read 11,757,490 times
Leading lawmakers wonder why Trump Is dragging feet on Russia sanctions - Chicago Tribune

Here's an interesting article that is less biased and fact based. Yes there are concerns from our European allies that it could effect business ties, especially in the energy sector.

Trump is also upset that his wings have been clipped by a bipartisan over whelming vote. I guess that's further evidence of the adult day care in full force. However, Trump can not be forced to enforce the sanctions even though he signed them into law. Congress will have to deal with him in another way.

Here is yet another example of how Trump will not condemn Russia for interfering in our election, and you could see how the optics here could encourage Russia to do it again. It sure seems that Trump is more pro Russia then he is pro America.

Old 10-26-2017, 11:32 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,425,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Leading lawmakers wonder why Trump Is dragging feet on Russia sanctions - Chicago Tribune

Here's an interesting article that is less biased and fact based. Yes there are concerns from our European allies that it could effect business ties, especially in the energy sector.

Trump is also upset that his wings have been clipped by a bipartisan over whelming vote. I guess that's further evidence of the adult day care in full force. However, Trump can not be forced to enforce the sanctions even though he signed them into law. Congress will have to deal with him in another way.

Here is yet another example of how Trump will not condemn Russia for interfering in our election, and you could see how the optics here could encourage Russia to do it again. It sure seems that Trump is more pro Russia then he is pro America.
You're funny. So was Obama more pro Russian than American when his SoS held that reset button? How bout the fact that he knew about the election interference and did nothing? How about the Uranium bribery deal? The NASA deal? Tell them he will have more flexibility?

Old 10-26-2017, 11:42 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,471,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
You're funny. So was Obama more pro Russian than American when his SoS held that reset button? How bout the fact that he knew about the election interference and did nothing? How about the Uranium bribery deal? The NASA deal? Tell them he will have more flexibility?
B-b-but OBAMA!

Old 10-26-2017, 12:03 PM

18,762 posts, read 11,757,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post

Living in the past much? Quiet desperation must? I live in the here and now and the thread is about why Trump hasn't implemented the sanctions that he signed into law.

I could give a rats behind about some partisan desperate deflection from what's important in the here and now. Your argument is weak and reeks of cult devotion or troll rhetoric. Sorry, pathetic at best.

Old 10-26-2017, 12:22 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,450,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
He could start by cancelling that deal between the Clintons and Putin and take back our uranium.

if you had two neurons to rub together you would know our uranium never went anywhere..it's still in the US...

Also, deal had to be signed off by Depts. of Treasury, Homeland Security, Commerce, Energy, and Defense among others, as well as US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. So I assume they all accepted bribes for their foundation too?

Old 10-26-2017, 12:28 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,090,958 times
I'd drag my feet too if Putin was going to release a pee tape of me

Old 10-26-2017, 02:48 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,512,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I'd drag my feet too if Putin was going to release a pee tape of me

You don't know just how much of a germophobe, "The Donald" is.

Old 10-26-2017, 03:34 PM

30,566 posts, read 18,069,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
if you had two neurons to rub together you would know our uranium never went anywhere..it's still in the US...

Also, deal had to be signed off by Depts. of Treasury, Homeland Security, Commerce, Energy, and Defense among others, as well as US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. So I assume they all accepted bribes for their foundation too?
Even if so, it is disgraceful that this backroom, shady, treasonous deal allowed the Russians to get a significant stake in a major uranium production company. And, note, I write "even if so" as people do shady things all of the time, even if its against the law. Who the hell knows where some of that uranium landed, especially now that the company is owned in part by the big bad Russians that Dems like the point out have zero regard for the law
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies