Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 01:07 PM

5,790 posts, read 3,595,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
As I stated before many times. We finally have a real man in the white house thats respected by our allies and feared by our enemies.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-s...cue-operation/
I question whether the concept of "manliness" makes any sense at all, being incoherent - for far too many reasons to list in this post. But on to the issue at hand.

I suppose if a real man is a buff and rough like Duke Nukem who'd contemptuously throws down an M4 Carbine, all while screaming "Forget this pop-gun sissy stick!! I'm gonna grab THIS machine antitank weapon!! Fires HEAT rounds as fast as machine guns fire bullets!!", then grabs a bandolier of HEAT rounds hoisted on his back backpack-like, the bandolier as wide as his wingspan, and growls like The Deadliest Warrior in the thrill of victory - all while a sea of explosions surround him -- then ends it all by saying "Now That's Total Situational Dominance! That's Power! That's Guts! That's Impressive! That's what makes ANY real man worthy of his testosterone!!"......... then yes, I can agree Trump is a real man.

But if you think a real man would never disparage people based on their weight, POW status, refugee status, or ... as of late, their huge problems recovering from a hurricane -- then No Way is he a real man
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2017, 01:08 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,287,640 times
Quote:
As I stated before many times. We finally have a real man in the white house thats respected by our allies and feared by our enemies.

That droll, anti-American Russian sense of humor again.
Doesn't translate well here.

Yep, the world and the majority of our own citizens remain aghast that we could have such a mentally disordered, abysmal leader. Not just that he was elected despite the huge taint that was our election. But, that he is retained despite all (except the dum-dums, sociopaths and sycophants) constantly headsmacking over the miasma of Trump craziness and aberrant, anti-social behavior. The main crazy has created a high security asylum and is running it with the assistance of his befuddled daycare providers. Can you say psych eval? Again, can you say psych eval?

Trump. Respect? ROFLMAO. The oxymoron of all oxymorons. A dark cloud that overshadows and poisons our previously great nation. Now we have shame, embarrassment, mortification, consternation that has shoved much of our sense of pride into the closet. Usurping our reputation in the world as a strong, altruistic, respected nation are questions. Just how crazy is he? How much can he get away with? How long will he last? When will the U.S. reclaim its former highly regarded place in the world? How long will it take to recover from the Trump illness that has overtaken the land? If one moron (per the majority of the nation and the world right to his own SOS) can lead us so far astray how great is our nation really? (My answer: greater than this one idiot and his cult though that's hard to tell at the moment.)

Trump's legacy: the flaming, mental case dismantler-in-chief. If you're too head-up-rectum disordered to know how to fix things, you can at least be remembered forever as "Crazy Ass, Old, Wreck-it Dotard Don.

Old 10-12-2017, 01:09 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,722 times
Quote:

This post reminds me of the movie pulp fiction. That is what this is, pure fiction.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:28 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,501 times
Quote:
For supposedly being a jackass. I would say he's done pretty well!!

BTW...What party has a jackass for its symbol. I guess that explains Obama!!!
You mean Trump has done well being a jackass? That I can agree on!

Old 10-12-2017, 02:38 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,226,366 times
Quote:
Sorry i think most nations respect and fear a lot more Trump versus the previous girl man...

No, nations are laughing at Trump. Even tiny North Korea is now picking fights with us. They have never done that, ever. They might have pull some shenanigans in the past, but they have NEVER just came out and said to our faces, "Hey America, F you!! What, are you going to do something?! You sorry piece of S!!"

Old 10-12-2017, 03:25 PM

1,071 posts, read 1,287,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
No, nations are laughing at Trump. Even tiny North Korea is now picking fights with us. They have never done that, ever. They might have pull some shenanigans in the past, but they have NEVER just came out and said to our faces, "Hey America, F you!! What, are you going to do something?! You sorry piece of S!!".
Those who elected Trump said it first with their votes and words. If you would give the flying finger to your own country by endorsing such a loser Shmendrik, why would America's enemy not feel emboldened by that weakness to take advantage? If they perceive such a lack of national self-respect and such a gross deficit in our country's judgment, why would they not see it as a tacit invitation to let their CRAZY loose?

The only thing we have is their CRAZY doesn't know how CRAZY ours is. Keeps everyone guessing.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:09 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,762,651 times
Quote:

Maybe in his dreams and definitely in your alternative reality.

We are ridiculed all over the world.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:16 PM

6,107 posts, read 4,601,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcairngorm View Post
Well, folks, we elected him (well, not me, but lots of other people). This makes me seriously worry about the problem we have in the US with electing any person who will tell people lots of lies and end up getting believed. Can't we tell the facts from a bunch of campaign talk? Is it our education system that is turning out people who can't think for themselves?
Part of this is the over-emphasis on STEM as the be-all, end-all of education, which has become the new sports, which is also over emphasized. It's important, but teaching the skills involved in civic engagement and critical thinking is being hugely undervalued as a life skill in the educational bundle. And if you notice, the corporate media outlets are pushing the emphasis on STEM above all other aspects of a well rounded education. And it's scary how ill-informed the general public can be on issues related to civics, due process, their rights, etc., and more so how nuanced various current issues are. Trump's shallow slogans and showboating are merely a symptom of this.

Last edited by Jowel; 10-12-2017 at 04:29 PM..

Old 10-12-2017, 04:24 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,396,512 times
Jabba the Trump has only incurred ridicule and scorn the world over. Russia and China as well as all America's adversaries are sitting back and laughing and laughing as Trump alienates our allies, divides our nation and destroys our reputation and institutions. The world knows what an idiot Trump is.

Old 10-12-2017, 04:36 PM

15,064 posts, read 6,166,377 times
The U.S. has lost respect. He's lying to himself...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies