Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 02:37 PM

46,946 posts, read 25,979,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump is so respected by our allies that the EU and all the major European states flipped him the bird when he pulled out of the Iranian Agreement.
He didn't even do that. He "decertified" it, a meaningless stunt that looks good to his followers and means nothing in real terms. Except making it even clearer that with Trump in the White House, the word of the US is worth pretty much nothing.

You want to get something done diplomatically, sideline this administration. They're not reliable, and they're unprofessional.

Quote:
The world is biding its time until the Bozo in chief is gone.
May be too late then. US soft power in dealing with allies like South Korea, Germany and France has dwindled considerably. Less aligned nations will be listening to China or Russia, because it's clear that D2S will drop any agreement on a whim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2017, 02:41 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,398,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
He didn't even do that. He "decertified" it, a meaningless stunt that looks good to his followers and means nothing in real terms. Except making it even clearer that with Trump in the White House, the word of the US is worth pretty much nothing.

You want to get something done diplomatically, sideline this administration. They're not reliable, and they're unprofessional.

May be too late then. US soft power in dealing with allies like South Korea, Germany and France has dwindled considerably. Less aligned nations will be listening to China or Russia, because it's clear that D2S will drop any agreement on a whim.
I am corrected, it was a decertification. The word of the USA is now linked with the word of Trump which as every business leader or person who has ever dealt with Trump knows, it ain't worth sh*t.

Old 10-14-2017, 04:22 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,140,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
As I stated before many times. We finally have a real man in the white house thats respected by our allies and feared by our enemies.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-s...cue-operation/
You clearly aren't very well informed, because if you were, you'd know that mostly we're either regarded as a laughingstock or as an unstable, unreliable partner.

Old 10-14-2017, 07:03 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,689,172 times
Trump is like a spoiled little boy. He throws tantrums anytime he doesn't get his way. Trump reminds of an old tv show "It's a Good Life," Anthony is young Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfzfy0jy74

Old 10-15-2017, 02:29 AM

18,504 posts, read 15,548,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Trump is like a spoiled little boy. He throws tantrums anytime he doesn't get his way. Trump reminds of an old tv show "It's a Good Life," Anthony is young Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfzfy0jy74
The parallels are truly there. The " yes ' people hoping that perhaps it's just a moment of insanity that will correct itself because of sane people are around. Then realizing that those sane people are trying to keep the nut job happy because they need their jobs or livelyhood. It's all there. How it will end. Well....not well.

Worst disaster in modern US history of a president.

Old 10-15-2017, 06:13 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
This thread is so funny. Nobody outside of of America respects Trump. They think he is a dangerous fool.

Trump is a fool and in way over his head as president. However he isn't stupid he played the voters and now he's president, he continues to act like a child and they still support him. When Trump make that statement about shooting someone I believe him his supporters would more then likely love him even more. Not sure whose unhinged more Trump or his voters.

Old 10-15-2017, 06:17 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
You clearly aren't very well informed, because if you were, you'd know that mostly we're either regarded as a laughingstock or as an unstable, unreliable partner.

I've mentioned before that I frequently get foreign customers, and always pose the question to them, "So, what do you think of our new President ?" Never have I gotten a positive response...........well once, but he was a misinformed Cuban who thought Obama blocked our access to Cuba, not Trump.

Last week I had a French couple that I have talked to before. I asked them the same question, and the lady said "He is horrible, but he is just like our President, he is as bad as Trump. They are the same."

Yeah, Trump has made is well respected again, only in your dreams, FT.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:09 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
The only people who respect America again are people who got their hoods in a bunch because a half-black liberal was POTUS.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:22 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,727,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
As I stated before many times. We finally have a real man in the white house thats respected by our allies and feared by our enemies.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-s...cue-operation/
In other news : Up is down, cats bark and dogs meow, the sky is green and the grass is blue.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:24 AM

1,943 posts, read 3,337,664 times
I got a good laugh reading this thread...starting with that title.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies