Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 08:46 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
But the GED holders who live in Wichita and manufacture products that are tangible live better on $50,000 then a San Francisco resident could live on $200,000

Plus, they get to drive from their manufacturing plant full of GED educated workers that are seasoned in making tangible products with their manufacturing jobs to their lush, acre of land with a big house that can buy for $200,000 with their $1,000 PITI payments.

All this while, San Francisco liberals walk through neighborhoods of syringes, feces and smelling of urine.

The state has lots and lots of hepatitis going on and the schools have constant norovirus outbreaks also.

Sadly, there is always the dreaded norovirus but it seems like California has near constant outbreaks where they have to constantly close school systems.

Even the rich can't avoid all the diseases constantly brewing in liberal California cities.

Nearly 1,000 sick with norovirus at 32 schools in northern California's Yolo County - ABC News
Guess who the artificially intelligent robots developed by Silicon Valley liberals are going to replace first? THE GED WORKERS IN THOSE MANUFACTURING PLANTS.

Better start thinking ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2017, 08:54 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Recent example:

There are already a bunch of these illegal streets vendors around , but L.A wants to encourage more and more of them.

--
Street vendors are part of the fabric of LA, selling everything from bacon-wrapped hot dogs to ice cream. It's perfectly legal here, except in public parks.
That means vendors in America illegally who violates the rule could face criminal charges that get the attention of immigration authorities. Then they could be deported.
But this week, members of the LA City Council moved to protect these vendors, including Councilman Mitch O'Farrell who talked with Take Two.

https://www.scpr.org/programs/take-t...vendors-in-pa/
I have seen it in Westlake on 7th and Alvarado, the street vendors setting up and cooking what ever leftovers they have.

I have noticed that in LA and many liberal cities that they are so overwhelmed that many food serving establishments are very dirty from the lack of labor, short-staffing and lack of enforcement. When I was in Republican Nebraska, seemed like most places had an employee strictly on cleaning duty.

I would if LA city officials let the health violations go on because they are just hard-working guests trying to make a living even if it's making people sick.

I was in a state of shock when there were people warming up the grill with meat sitting in thermos of water and fruits/veggies out of black garbage bags. They also set up displays of over the country pills and toiletries
on blankets.

I spent much of the summer in conservative Nebraska and if that happened it would be closed by the police and health department in minutes.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:00 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
It sure is. Big government does not work in our country.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:12 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,864,079 times
I just can't imagine voting for a party that has a platform that results in....

Some of the highest homicide rates in the world like in St. Louis and Baltimore which are run by the Democrats.

Homelessness like San Francisco and Los Angeles run by Democrats.

Hepatitis Outbreak from lax California state health department policies from Democrat Jerry Brown and Democratic legislature.

Extreme liberal environmentalists, anti-construction industry zealots and celebrity liberals who run up housing prices.

The whole Democratic party has a misguided, bizzare agenda. I don't understand what the objective is at all.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:29 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
Quote:
I have seen it in Westlake on 7th and Alvarado, the street vendors setting up and cooking what ever leftovers they have.

I have noticed that in LA and many liberal cities that they are so overwhelmed that many food serving establishments are very dirty from the lack of labor, short-staffing and lack of enforcement. When I was in Republican Nebraska, seemed like most places had an employee strictly on cleaning duty.

I would if LA city officials let the health violations go on because they are just hard-working guests trying to make a living even if it's making people sick.

I was in a state of shock when there were people warming up the grill with meat sitting in thermos of water and fruits/veggies out of black garbage bags. They also set up displays of over the country pills and toiletries
on blankets.

I spent much of the summer in conservative Nebraska and if that happened it would be closed by the police and health department in minutes.
Yeah that's the frustrating thing . It seems nobody is worried about health issues .
Anything to protect illegal aliens !

Maybe we have enough hard working guests already ? The nutty thing is these politicians want open borders and want to encourage more and more guests . Despite CA having the highest poverty rate

And

It was recently announced the city of la is going broke .

LA is tight on funds and needs to save to avoid service cuts, controller warns – Daily News

Old 10-12-2017, 09:30 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
I just can't imagine voting for a party that has a platform that results in....

Some of the highest homicide rates in the world like in St. Louis and Baltimore which are run by the Democrats.

Homelessness like San Francisco and Los Angeles run by Democrats.

Hepatitis Outbreak from lax California state health department policies from Democrat Jerry Brown and Democratic legislature.

Extreme liberal environmentalists, anti-construction industry zealots and celebrity liberals who run up housing prices.

The whole Democratic party has a misguided, bizzare agenda. I don't understand what the objective is at all.
And yet "liberals" in liberal cities pretty much drive all the innovation in this country, including the device and platform upon which you can post such misguided screeds. Quite ironic, no?

Old 10-12-2017, 09:38 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Casting a ballot a vote for a Democrat is basically casting a vote for hepatitis outbreaks, massive amounts of violent crime and homelessness.

I personally could never cast a ballot for a party that wants to make me sick with potentially fatal diseases like hepatitis, wants to make me scared to go through their neighborhoods and wants to make me homeless with policies that cause economic distress from taxing job creators and business owners.

Hepatitis A outbreak to last years in liberal California.

California's deadly hepatitis A outbreak could last years, official says - LA Times

278 homicides in Democratic Baltimore

Baltimore Homicides - baltimoresun.com

58,000 homeless in LA

L.A. County now has 58,000 homeless people. So why are there thousands fewer shelter beds than in 2009? - LA Times
I love posts like this. It reminds me that the conservatives are truly getting desperate.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:42 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Rural America elected Trump because they are angry, unemployed, hopeless, think America sucks and needs 'greatening.' Left behind in the economic recovery. Can't get physicians to work and live there. Need federal assistance with hospitals and medical care.

But the thriving urban areas with jobs, employment and productive educated people are the hellholes and the rural dystopia is paradise. This is the bizarro world of the Trump cult.

Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
I love posts like this. It reminds me that the conservatives are truly getting desperate.
The most liberal state (Ca) is also the poorest in the nation

Old 10-12-2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Rural America elected Trump because they are angry, unemployed, hopeless, think America sucks and needs 'greatening.' Left behind in the economic recovery. Can't get physicians to work and live there. Need federal assistance with hospitals and medical care.

But the thriving urban areas with jobs, employment and productive educated people are the hellholes and the rural dystopia is paradise. This is the bizarro world of the Trump cult.
Everybody in rural America is dumb and everyone in cities is smart .

They all have advanced degrees and all make $100,000 or more a year .

Right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies