Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 10:33 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
So.......3 million votes are what? She won the popular vote. The electoral system is way out of date. Manipulation is too easy, as we have sadly found.

Even if you could not see Hillary as president and commander in chief; she would have been a world class leader, with her experience and her class, humanity, empathy and oh, she can probably read a map and point out Puerto Rico. The dork that is holding that office now is just a bag of hot air and dangerous for the world.
Did Trump attack and help destroy Libya, then Syria, then turn his attention on Yemen? Did he claim victory in Iraq, before it was overrun by ISIS? Did he have a AG who gave thousands of weapons to Drug Lords the use his power to avoid prosecution. Did 2000 US soldiers die under Trump in Afghanistan? Imagine if Trump traded Terrorists for Deserters as our Peace Prize winning Former president?
Hillary said she would continue Obama's policies. And this is a good thing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 05:51 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
The "electoral system" is out of date because Shrillery Clinton lost? Thankfully, saner minds prevailed in the form of the Founding Fathers.

Those of us who stayed up on Election Night remember that Trump was almost 2 million popular votes ahead of Clinton, and was ahead in electoral votes until California's votes started trickling in. That's why we didn't hear a peep out of her--she was reportedly pitching another fit.

This scenario is the perfect reason why the EC exists. It's a big country from NY to CA. That's something which irks the left. Too bad, so sad.

And BTW, I'd say that vile hag's "accomplishments" were all in her mind, but even SHE couldn't come up with any, when asked. Wait...she did say that she was still standing.

Liberal clowns are so amusing!
"until California's votes started trickling in."

The hypocrisy from the left NEVER cease to amaze me.

WE read in here over and over how "intelligent" and "educated" the left IS and how "dumb" and "UN-educated" the repubs are, yet Hillary won the popular vote by carrying "Un-educted and dumb parts of California and NY.

Go figure!

"And BTW, I'd say that vile hag's "accomplishments" were all in her mind, but even SHE couldn't come up with any, when asked. Wait...she did say that she was still standing"
"
Quote of the day
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in
which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants
of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have
overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s
a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Could someone please tell me what the hell she just said?
And she may be running for President?"

Old 10-18-2017, 05:56 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
her class, humanity, empathy...You don't expect anyone to take you seriously after that, do you? The cult of Hillary has a devoted disciple in you.

She has no class and is clearly devoid of humanity or empathy. She is clearly all about Hillary, first last and always. You could ask Christopher Stevens about it, but what difference does it make at this point?
"She has no class"

EIGHT QUOTES FROM 8 DIFFERENT BOOKS

(1) "Where is the G*damn flag? I want the G*damn f**king flag up every morning at f**king sunrise." ..... From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244; Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

(2) “F**k off! It's enough I have to see you ****-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too!!. Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.".... From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90; Hillary to her State Trooper Bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!" ...... From the book "The First Partner" p. 259; Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who could not carry her luggage because he was required by regulations to keep his hands free in case of an incident. Her reply when being so informed: "Then what the f*** good are you to me?"

(4) "Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?"......From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton’s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139; Hillary is screaming at her Secret Service detail.

(5 )"Where's the miserable c**k sucker?" (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton.”)..... From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5; Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

(6 )"You f**king idiot".... From the book "Crossfire" p. 84; Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f**king sunglasses! We need to go back!.... From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72; Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

(8) "Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"...... From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243; Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

Old 10-18-2017, 05:57 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Don't you just love to watch the Trumpees when some poll comes out ? If it is something negative about Trump, it is FAKE !! If it is positive about Trump, they act as if the word of God has come down from the Heavens.

Predictable little rascals, aren't they ?
And let's not forget reminding us "You lost. Get over it." But when Trump is caught in yet another lie or embarrasses himself, they blame Hilary/Obama for it.

Old 10-18-2017, 05:59 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,392,751 times
If they had a actual honest poll, it be closer to 70% glad that he gone, more fake news

Old 10-18-2017, 06:44 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
"mentally unstable".. must be the new sound bite from the DNC..

we are the borgue, must comply.....

Old 10-18-2017, 06:53 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
The "electoral system" is out of date because Shrillery Clinton lost? Thankfully, saner minds prevailed in the form of the Founding Fathers.
You're exactly right. If it weren't for them, the other two branches of government couldn't have stopped Trump from implementing his idiotic policy ideas or prevented him from leading us into war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies