Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Hillary runs for office again she's got my vote
Heck yea I'd vote for her 48 55.17%
Hell no anybody but her 39 44.83%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 07:20 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
you liberals are the same, you put more weight in words than actions. Hillary has a long record of blood on her hands, is not even close.

and that Iran deal was dumb. Israel is against the Iran Deal.
shows your ignorance when Iran has nothing to do in bringing peace in the region, when they are the world's top terrorist-sponsored state.

Trump campaigned for President against the Iran deal.......so the ball is on Iran's court. You don't reward terrorism and a country that wants to see our destruction and so that of Israel.
Right... So all of our allies are anti-Semitic Iranian lap dogs. When they all agree this is a positive agreement, and Trump comes and says I'm unilaterally going to flip this... we should defer to Trump and his exhaustive knowledge of international relations and world affairs...

So Clinton hag blood on her hands... What about Trump says that on those same positions, he would have led is away from the same things you're claiming Clinton is guilty of? Bc all I see is a guy that can't help escalate every conflict he's in to the next, unnecessary level.... Relationships with Iran and North Korea, disagreements with people in his own party, even disagreements with people in the middle of disaster relief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 08:13 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,489,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Every time someone posts a disparaging post on Hillary on here all the Dems post "why do you keep bringing her up?". They seem embarrassed by her and it's their only retort. Well Hillary has been dropping hints that she'll run for office again. If she does would you vote for her again and why?
Um it's not embarrassment... it's just that she's not president... so why do people care enough to disparage everything she does. The level of personal hatred towards this woman is insane. I don't fault her at all for writing a book or trying to make money but I don't even know why people on either side really care anymore what she does or thinks. I know I don't care what Romney, Dole, or any other prev candidate thinks (once they stop being a candidate).

Old 10-15-2017, 08:18 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
Um it's not embarrassment... it's just that she's not president... so why do people care enough to disparage everything she does. The level of personal hatred towards this woman is insane. I don't fault her at all for writing a book or trying to make money but I don't even know why people on either side really care anymore what she does or thinks. I know I don't care what Romney, Dole, or any other prev candidate thinks (once they stop being a candidate).
She is making statements in the media every day about her loss, and also about current Trump Admin policy. That's why. Romney, Dole, Bush had the class to stay out of political commentary.

Old 10-15-2017, 08:32 PM

2,333 posts, read 1,489,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
She is making statements in the media every day about her loss, and also about current Trump Admin policy. That's why. Romney, Dole, Bush had the class to stay out of political commentary.
What are you talking about... they all give political commentary. Romney even had a damn press conference just to denounce Trump... when he wasn't even running. Not to mention what Dole said. But I don't blame the snake for biting; that's just its nature. Politicians have to stay relevant because it affects their bottom line so of course they're going to try. I personally don't know why the public cares what they say.

Old 10-15-2017, 09:23 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,182,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BicoastalAnn View Post
Would you vote for her again??

Old 10-15-2017, 09:52 PM

5,994 posts, read 3,734,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
how is he escalating a war with North Korea, when we have U.S. troops on their border and nuclear missiles pointing at them for the last 60 years?

or you want to continue with the same failed policies on North Korea from the past 25 years from the last 3 administrations?

How would we like it if we had a foreign army at our borders and their nuclear missiles pointing at us for 60 years?.....wouldn't that be an escalation of war?.....we wouldn't allow it for 1 month, let alone 60 years.
Before you post something like this I would strongly suggest that you to do a simple Google search on Trump's handling of the North Korean situation. After you do that THEN come back in here and ask a real question.

Old 10-15-2017, 10:08 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Nope, I like her even more now after seeing her intelligently speak on the cable shows and how she had the Presidency stolen from her.

There aren't legitimate reasons to hate her so viciously, especially more than Trump. She's superior in every possible way to Trump, that's an objective fact.
I agree. Yes, she's poised, erudite and surely feels comfortable and justified expressing herself, since such a complete mess exists that most others recognize as such.

Old 10-15-2017, 10:11 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
We can only pray they try and run her again.

Old 10-15-2017, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Liberals love Hillary and think she is entitled to be president and hD the eletion stolen from her. I wouldn't be surprised if she attempts another run.
I have heard her say she is not interested, but who knows? She will be in support of many others, though and helping in other ways.

Old 10-15-2017, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm not embarrassed by her. She's 10 times as smart and knowledgeable than Trump and more people voted for her. Is that what's bothering you?

She lost the electoral vote, and now the country is losing bigly with a self-obsessed ignorant megalomaniac sitting in the WH signing EOs.

Can't really say he's running the country--just running his big mouth, and of course, golfing all the time. Spends his weekdays playing golf and then takes off the weekends to--what else--play golf. Hillary's a workaholic--she sure wouldn't be taking as much time off and she honestly cares about the country. Trump does not.
Perfectly said. She is an adult, experienced, intelligent, empathetic and has always been concerned about the betterment for ALL. She takes it seriously and knows what to do. It would be interesting to see how different a situation would exist currently, if she (and Tim Kaine) would have won, as it should have been - seeing how for instance, it would have been for those in Puerto Rico and others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies