Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If Hillary runs for office again she's got my vote
Heck yea I'd vote for her 48 55.17%
Hell no anybody but her 39 44.83%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 12:05 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,130,269 times

Advertisements

Every time someone posts a disparaging post on Hillary on here all the Dems post "why do you keep bringing her up?". They seem embarrassed by her and it's their only retort. Well Hillary has been dropping hints that she'll run for office again. If she does would you vote for her again and why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 12:07 PM

4,009 posts, read 6,826,158 times
No, I still wish she was our President.

We ask why the Conservatives keep bringing her up because she normally has little relevence to the discussion at hand.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:08 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,708,779 times
Nope, I like her even more now after seeing her intelligently speak on the cable shows and how she had the Presidency stolen from her.

There aren't legitimate reasons to hate her so viciously, especially more than Trump. She's superior in every possible way to Trump, that's an objective fact.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:11 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,248,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Every time someone posts a disparaging post on Hillary on here all the Dems post "why do you keep bringing her up?". They seem embarrassed by her and it's their only retort. Well Hillary has been dropping hints that she'll run for office again. If she does would you vote for her again and why?
I like and respect HRC. I wish she was our POTUS.

I’ve made the comment (about bringing her up) because, in those instances, the OP complained about being tired of seeing her in the public eye. (I think the reality is that certain people feel that disparaging HRC makes Trump look good.)

Old 10-15-2017, 12:22 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,044,019 times
Liberals love Hillary and think she is entitled to be president and hD the eletion stolen from her. I wouldn't be surprised if she attempts another run.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:25 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,263,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Nope, I like her even more now after seeing her intelligently speak on the cable shows and how she had the Presidency stolen from her.

There aren't legitimate reasons to hate her so viciously, especially more than Trump. She's superior in every possible way to Trump, that's an objective fact.

Who stole the Presidency from her?

And judging by the early poll results, there are some deluded Dems out there. What part of the fact that she couldn't defeat probably the worst candidate the GOP ever ran , with no mainline GOP support whatsoever, escapes these folks?

Old 10-15-2017, 12:26 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,498,360 times
I still respect her but would not want her to run again.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:27 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,858,990 times
Would I vote for Hilary again? It depends on who she's running against. It's ridiculous to vote for someone based on the, "anyone but X," idea. Each candidate should be considered based of their own merits or lack thereof, not because they are not the other candidate.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:30 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,152,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
I'm not embarrassed by her. She's 10 times as smart and knowledgeable than Trump and more people voted for her. Is that what's bothering you?

She lost the electoral vote, and now the country is losing bigly with a self-obsessed ignorant megalomaniac sitting in the WH signing EOs.

Can't really say he's running the country--just running his big mouth, and of course, golfing all the time. Spends his weekdays playing golf and then takes off the weekends to--what else--play golf. Hillary's a workaholic--she sure wouldn't be taking as much time off and she honestly cares about the country. Trump does not.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:34 PM

23,739 posts, read 14,840,115 times
I think she probably won. And yeah, If Trump were the Republican candidate I'd vote for her again.

After watching a forum on voting machine security and challenges presented by the Atlantic Council on CSPAN, we will never know who won what election.

All we hear about our elections beings secure is complete and total BS. Illegals voting is a smokescreen. Our elections could be decided by ISIS or anybody else. Why attack us when they can take over from the inside?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies