Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If election was now, who would you vote for?
Hilliary Clinton 32 34.78%
Donald Trump 60 65.22%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 06:48 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
POTUS has set records for the number of those accusers and is being sued by at least one as we type.
Yes, and only the partisan dems believed the accusers. Even many dems didn't believe the accusation against Trump, and voted for him.

BTW, Bill Clinton settled a sexual assault case against him for nearly one million dollars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 06:53 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Did Bill Clinton admit to sexual assault? I thought he always denied it.

Old 10-15-2017, 06:55 PM

34,059 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post

depends on what the meaning of is "is", if I recall

Old 10-15-2017, 07:00 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,713,172 times
The irony of this thread is unbelievable....

The first post and a lot of the comments, when put together with the poll, are awesomely humorous. The choice is between a possible sexual assaulter and the wife of a known sexual assaulter who not only supported him but took an active part in silencing and discrediting his accusers? How completely screwed are we, as a nation, when this is an actual conversation that is being had? Think about this people; our two main candidates in 2016 were and are the two worst candidates that could ever have been put forward, but over 95% of the country voted for them. These two are so totally untrusted that it is impossible to not believe that there is some sort of truth to the accusations that are pointed at them daily.

Seriously, I am almost to the point of hoping that North Korea or some other nation hits the red button in the next few years. If Trump and Hillary were the best we could do for candidates in 2016, imagine how terrible our choices will be in 2020 or ~shudder~ 2024. The rate we're going, we might end up with Charles Manson and David Berkowitz running for President and have to decide which one really is less evil.

As for the poll, I'd cast my vote the same as I did in 2016 when faced with the choice: Neither. Voted third party and proud of it. Also getting massive enjoyment from the fact that I can criticize Clinton and Trump as I please with a clean conscience. Unlike a lot of posters here, who seem to be masters of hypocrisy.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:00 PM

7,639 posts, read 8,711,366 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enh6UvYLTGg

Old 10-15-2017, 07:02 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Earth to Hillary: Forget men's locker room talk and nonexistent "sexual assault" charges. Your husband is a rapist, lady.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:02 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
What is really sad is that some in the country put a known sexual predator in the WH.

"...And Trump is on a star-studded witness list for an upcoming trial in Palm Beach County Circuit Court that attorney Jack Scarola promises will be the first public airing of Epstein’s lurid lifestyle.

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

#accesshollywood

Donald Trump on witness list in sex offender Jeffrey Epstein case
Yep, the entire New York jet-set knew about Epstein. Hollywood elites, New York power brokers, the British Royal Court and of course the Clintons were very close with Epstein, flying on his private jet to his private island and to parties on dozens and dozens of occasions. Of course unlike Trump, Bill Clinton is an actual sexual predator, a serial predator, akin to Bill Cosby. Every place Bill Clinton has ever lived as an adult he's been accused of rape, sexual assault, groping, indecent exposure and of course has had to settle out of court to make things go away.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:03 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
No but he paid $900k to settle out of court and make it go away.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:04 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,583,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
What is really sad is that some in the country put a known sexual predator in the WH.

"...And Trump is on a star-studded witness list for an upcoming trial in Palm Beach County Circuit Court that attorney Jack Scarola promises will be the first public airing of Epstein’s lurid lifestyle.

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
The Dems tried to smear Trump during the campaign just because he and many other wealthy NYers were on the same social circuit. Nothing happened to Trump but it was 'oops' for the Dems. Clinton was often the only guest at private parties at Epstein's properties with many underage girls. He also flew 26 times, according to flight logs, on Epstein's private jet, the Lolita Express, with a bed in the back. Destination: Epstein's private island nicknamed Orgy Island.

Trump was Epstein's neighbor in Palm Beach and when he heard that Epstein was a pedophile, banned him from Mar a Lago.

You can read many more details of Clinton's sexual misadventures in the book, The Clintons' War on Women. I guarantee you won't be bored.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:09 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Yes, and only the partisan dems believed the accusers. Even many dems didn't believe the accusation against Trump, and voted for him.

BTW, Bill Clinton settled a sexual assault case against him for nearly one million dollars.
How many Has the current POTUS paid off. We will never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies