Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If election was now, who would you vote for?
Hilliary Clinton 32 34.78%
Donald Trump 60 65.22%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 07:10 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,818,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.
Unknown: Whoa.
Trump: I did try and f*** her. She was married.
Unknown: That’s huge news there.
Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture I moved on her like a b****. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony t*** and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the p****. You can do anything.

OMG.The [w]ussification of the American male.

Is that men's ****-of-the-walk talk or locker room banter? We all heard the tape, and there's nothing there (which is why the cops didn't visit Trump, but they did visit Weinstein after they heard THAT tape).

Get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2017, 07:22 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,163,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Real American males with any integrity don't make a move on another woman when their wife is pregnant with child. Sorry, there is no "bro code" that condones this.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:25 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
What is really sad is that some in the country put a known sexual predator in the WH.

"...And Trump is on a star-studded witness list for an upcoming trial in Palm Beach County Circuit Court that attorney Jack Scarola promises will be the first public airing of Epstein’s lurid lifestyle.

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein during a 2002 interview with New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”
Sounds like old news. Here is an article with plenty of details.

I wouldn't be surprised if during the Weinstein allegations, we find out that Harvey procured women for Bill Clinton

Old 10-15-2017, 07:32 PM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post

Is that men's ****-of-the-walk talk or locker room banter? We all heard the tape, and there's nothing there (which is why the cops didn't visit Trump, but they did visit Weinstein after they heard THAT tape).

Get over it.
With Weinstein there was an undercover sting and, basically caught in the act of sexual assault and potential rape.

I don't see how that clears Trump though, there is 12 accusers against Trump and tons of audio out there of him supporting this behavior. He wasn't caught in the act, but heck, looks like a turd, smells like a turd...most likely a turd if you ask me.

Old 10-15-2017, 07:34 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,327,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
She must be referring to her hubby.
Ouch, drop the mic and walk off the stage!

Old 10-15-2017, 07:48 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
The left still pouting about their loss.

Trying to turn the Harvey Weinstein thing in to something about Trump.

The left adores Hollywood celebrities, and now the whole world gets to see just what kind of people the left hold up on a pedestal.

Of course most lefties didn't know he, and whoever else will be named were pervs, but it does illustrate how gullible the left is when someone talks how they like and makes the money they like. The left are not good judges of character. First they elected Obama because he "talked nice", then they wanted Hillary, of all people, and then their little celebrities turn out to be a bunch of pigs (my apology to all actual pigs, everywhere). We already know many of their music idols are trash. To round it out, they constantly cry to be "just like Europe" which, as we see, is being utterly destroyed by stupid decisions by even more stupid leaders. CA is often held up as some kind of shining example of their success, except it has gone to absolute trash in the last 30+ years.

The left just doesn't have a real good grasp on reality and understanding that perception (what they think the world is like) is not reality.

Enjoy your idols being torn down. I consider that pretty good payback for all the statues some of the turds tore down.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 10-15-2017 at 08:00 PM..

Old 10-15-2017, 07:50 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Considering Trump was a Hollywood celebrity who was elected, I believe the right is trying to project its problem onto the Democrat Party.

They put a Moron and sexual predator in office and do not want to admit it.

Last edited by Boss; 10-15-2017 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: add on

Old 10-15-2017, 07:55 PM

34,228 posts, read 18,567,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Of course he hasn't. He never admits to anything or apologises for anything.
What evidence, or facts are they to say Trump committed sexual assault? Meanwhile, we had a sitting President with previous sexual assaults, rape accusations, and then a documented affair with an intern IN the Oval Office. Bill Clinton.

Old 10-15-2017, 08:03 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What evidence, or facts are they to say Trump committed sexual assault? Meanwhile, we had a sitting President with previous sexual assaults, rape accusations, and then a documented affair with an intern IN the Oval Office. Bill Clinton.
Court case going on as we type. it made the news because the woman's attorney has subpoenaed information from POTUS campaign.

Old 10-15-2017, 08:07 PM
miu

17,767 posts, read 40,158,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
It's amazing. Republicans are working so so hard to drive the Weinstein story while ignoring Trump, Ailes, O'Reilly, etc.
And it's amazing that Democrats are forgetting Bill Clinton and Weiner's sexual exploits. If the Republicans are focused on the Weinstein story, it's more about pointing out the pot (the Dems) always calling the kettle (Republicans) black.

And these situations of males being sexual bullies is a result of machismo culture/thinking, and machismo culture is actually more common amongst those supporting the Democratic party platform (blacks, Hispanics, most male celebrities (actors, musicians, pro athletes).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies