U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 06:34 AM

17,080 posts, read 10,979,327 times

Advertisements

Waking up this morning to yet another thread on the evil Hilary, I decided to start my own thread on why threads keep being posted on Hilary and Obama doing this or that. I mean, if the cop pulls us over for speeding, we don't tell him that it should be OK for us to drive 75 in a 70 mph zone because the driver ahead of us was doing 80. He would laugh in our face. So what gives?
Rate this post positively

Old 10-16-2017, 06:49 AM

38,870 posts, read 22,837,825 times
Quote:
So what gives?
Slowly but gradually, more tRump followers are beginning to feel some discomfort with the horrible mistake they've made. But they're absolutely unwilling to admit it. Their "big victory" now seems like a distant fading mirage as their orange champion continually gets in his own way. Even Trumplings are beginning to grasp that he's a bumbling, blustering ignoramus.

If his brain was dynamite, he wouldn't be able to blow his nose.

All they're left with now is deflection.

It isn't working and they're kinda upset.

Old 10-16-2017, 06:51 AM

4,834 posts, read 2,050,521 times
All I can say is anyone that puts their mug out there front and center and makes controversial remarks is fair game. Why shouldn't they be? It doesn't matter who they are. Anyone that is a public figure is subject to the same scrutiny everyone else gets.

Just because the liberals don't think someone shouldn't be criticized doesn't mean they shouldn't be.

Old 10-16-2017, 07:23 AM

17,080 posts, read 10,979,327 times
I'm not sure what Trump is thinking. Does he think he can change policy single-handedly? Does he think everyone else is stupid and he alone knows how to run the country? Does he secretly feel insecure and overwhelmed by the job and that he is truly incompetent? Despite the narcissist's outward behavior and attitude, they are deeply insecure individuals and act superior in an attempt to reassure themselves they are adequate.

I do know that although he thought he might win, he had no idea what a POTUS does after they win the election. Maybe his supporters are attempting to make excuses for him because he is inexperienced. But since Trump is inexperienced in government, a little humility and willingness to learn from those more knowledgeable than he would have eased his transition into the role. But that was impossible given his personality.

Old 10-16-2017, 07:25 AM

41,572 posts, read 22,653,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Waking up this morning to yet another thread on the evil Hilary, I decided to start my own thread on why threads keep being posted on Hilary and Obama doing this or that. I mean, if the cop pulls us over for speeding, we don't tell him that it should be OK for us to drive 75 in a 70 mph zone because the driver ahead of us was doing 80. He would laugh in our face. So what gives?

Just showing that the left is hypocrites...very simple....it was o.k. for Hillary/Obama, but not for trump....

Many on the left think that's hate....disrespect...whatever....

Maybe you forgot, Obama DID laugh in YOUR face....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio

Old 10-16-2017, 07:26 AM

52,434 posts, read 22,924,095 times
Quote:

Hillary is the best known National Democrat out there.

Got someone else in mind?

I thought so.

Old 10-16-2017, 07:27 AM

41,572 posts, read 22,653,170 times
Quote:
Does he think he can change policy single-handedly?

"I've got a pen and I've got a phone"

Signed Obama....

Old 10-16-2017, 07:29 AM

16,690 posts, read 12,824,060 times
Lord knows, the democrats didn’t talk about Bush at all after he left office.

Hillary is keeping herself in the media, there is no reason not to discuss it in a politics forum.

Instead, you guys might want to ask yourselves why you seem so desparate to stop these conversations. If you don’t like them, just don’t click on the link.

Old 10-16-2017, 07:29 AM

52,434 posts, read 22,924,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Slowly but gradually, more tRump followers are beginning to feel some discomfort with the horrible mistake they've made.
No they aren't.

But it's clear that Democrats absolutely don't want to talk about the person they said ABSOLUTELY would be the next president. This includes you.

She's your candidate. She's your horrible mistake that you now have discomfort about.

Old 10-16-2017, 07:30 AM

32,229 posts, read 14,540,924 times
I remember that. It was despicable. Laughing that a promise of jobs was a big LIE. Just like you can keep your doctor, and your healthcare plan, and premiums will go down. All huge lies, and what did the mainstream media say? Meh. Oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.