Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2017, 08:04 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Vacoder,

NOPE! I say we (those against the scourge of 45) OWN the moniker “Snowflake”. The SNOWFLAKE is Powerful. Perhaps you’ve heard this story:

The Weight of a Snowflake

“Tell me the weight of a snowflake,” a coal-mouse asked a wild dove.

“Nothing more than nothing,” was the answer.

“In that case, I must tell you a marvelous story,” the coal-mouse said.

“I sat on the branch of a fir, close to its trunk, when it began to snow – not heavily, not in a raging blizzard – no, just like in a dream, without a wound and without any violence. Since I did not have anything better to do, I counted the snowflakes settling on the twigs and needles of my branch. Their number was exactly 3,742,952. When the 3,742,953rd dropped onto the branch, nothing more than nothing, as you say – the branch broke off.”

Having said that, the coal-mouse flew away.

The dove, since Noah’s time an authority on the matter, thought about the story for a while, and finally said to herself, “Perhaps there is only one person’s voice lacking for peace to come to the world.”

What if you were the 3,742,953rd snowflake… and you didn’t ‘fall’ (Act)?

Each of us could be the 3, 742,953rd snowflake! We must continue to ‘fall’. Let them mock. We know our strength. The strength of the many who love our country and want, like Popovich, to stand up to this disgrace.

Peace.
~ A proud SNOWFLAKE!

How many times did Trump seek deferment? Five I believe. Now that is a snowflake. He needed his safe place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2017, 08:29 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Vacoder,

NOPE! I say we (those against the scourge of 45) OWN the moniker “Snowflake”. The SNOWFLAKE is Powerful. Perhaps you’ve heard this story:

The Weight of a Snowflake

“Tell me the weight of a snowflake,” a coal-mouse asked a wild dove.

“Nothing more than nothing,” was the answer.

“In that case, I must tell you a marvelous story,” the coal-mouse said.

“I sat on the branch of a fir, close to its trunk, when it began to snow – not heavily, not in a raging blizzard – no, just like in a dream, without a wound and without any violence. Since I did not have anything better to do, I counted the snowflakes settling on the twigs and needles of my branch. Their number was exactly 3,742,952. When the 3,742,953rd dropped onto the branch, nothing more than nothing, as you say – the branch broke off.”

Having said that, the coal-mouse flew away.

The dove, since Noah’s time an authority on the matter, thought about the story for a while, and finally said to herself, “Perhaps there is only one person’s voice lacking for peace to come to the world.”

What if you were the 3,742,953rd snowflake… and you didn’t ‘fall’ (Act)?

Each of us could be the 3, 742,953rd snowflake! We must continue to ‘fall’. Let them mock. We know our strength. The strength of the many who love our country and want, like Popovich, to stand up to this disgrace.

Peace.
~ A proud SNOWFLAKE!
When the heat gets turned up they melt.

Peace in my lifetime - vote the war mongers out. Respect the rights of the individual no matter where they live.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:45 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
How many times did Trump seek deferment? Five I believe. Now that is a snowflake. He needed his safe place.

how many did Bill Clinton get?......did Obama served? did Hillary Clinton served?.....but they sure sent soldiers to die for their globalism and world order.

Pop is an A-HOLE, he didn't say anything about our endless wars and endless occupations until Trump is in the W.H..

Where was his outrage on Hillary on Benghazi and her vote on the Iraq war.....I forgot, he voted for her.

stick to basketball Pop, since Duncan retired your team has been a disappointment with that big payroll.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:48 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Bravo coach, bravo.

One is a many times world champion coach, the other is a reality TV star and failed President.

I stand with the championship coach.

Old 10-16-2017, 08:50 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,495,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
how many did Bill Clinton get?......did Obama served? did Hillary Clinton served?.....but they sure sent soldiers to die for their globalism and world order.

Pop is an A-HOLE, he didn't say anything about our endless wars and endless occupations until Trump is in the W.H..

Where was his outrage on Hillary on Benghazi and her vote on the Iraq war.....I forgot, he voted for her.

stick to basketball Pop, since Duncan retired your team has been a disappointment with that big payroll.

When called on did he server? No. He has no claim to be a friend of the military. None. He never did anything,. He claimed Obama never sent condolences to fallen warriors when he in fact did. That is lower than low to claim. Using dead americans to try to gain political points in a lie,. If you condone that well that says a lot about you, and none of it would be good. Justify that!

Old 10-16-2017, 08:52 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post

From the link:

“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner—and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers—is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

Excellent!

Old 10-16-2017, 08:55 PM

587 posts, read 304,925 times
no one cares , Look who we have campaigning for us now.

Millions of Fans support TRUMP

https://youtu.be/GwU_-Gek34I

Were Getting Bigger Everyday

Old 10-16-2017, 08:59 PM

587 posts, read 304,925 times
https://youtu.be/W7I92r9GqUw

Old 10-16-2017, 08:59 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post
no one cares , Look who we have campaigning for us now.

Millions of Fans support TRUMP

https://youtu.be/GwU_-Gek34I

Were Getting Bigger Everyday
And yet his approval ratings are historically low

Old 10-16-2017, 09:10 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
When called on did he server? No. He has no claim to be a friend of the military. None. He never did anything,. He claimed Obama never sent condolences to fallen warriors when he in fact did. That is lower than low to claim. Using dead americans to try to gain political points in a lie,. If you condone that well that says a lot about you, and none of it would be good. Justify that!
Sending Americans to foreign lands over something which has nothing to do with protecting our borders is lower than low.
If you condone that well that says a lot about you, and none of it would be good. Justify that!

Treat the cause. Quit voting in war mongers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies