Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2017, 04:21 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,626,404 times

Advertisements

Trump needs to let this feud go. He won't have many on his side. Maybe marco Rubio or Lindsey graham.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 04:34 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
McCain is right. And, unlike Trump, here is a real patriot who answered the call of duty bravely when the time came. You can't say that Bone Spur had more valor then him.

Old 10-18-2017, 04:35 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump needs to let this feud go. He won't have many on his side. Maybe marco Rubio or Lindsey graham.
Trump is unable to let any feud go.

Old 10-18-2017, 04:38 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,926,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
My hat is off to Senator John McCain for forcefully calling out the Dotard as follows:

"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain "the last best hope of earth" for the sake of some half baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment, to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history".

Clearly this was aimed at Trump and I applaud McCain to have the guts and courage to take on this wrong headed bully and speak truth to power.

Way to go Senator McCain!
McCain is an American hero, and not just because he served in Vietnam and survived being a POW. There is no way that he will ever be cowed by a cheap loudmouthed huckster like Trump. Trump will have to wait until the cancer has taken McCain's mind; and knowing Trump's character he will not hesitate to exact vengeance against him even in that situation. Trump never forgets a slight and will never tolerate anyone disagreeing with him. It's primitive thug/Mafia mentality, he is a John Gotti/Whitey Bulger wanna-be.

Old 10-18-2017, 04:42 AM

5,047 posts, read 6,347,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Some say that it was because of behavior problems, but McCain's Naval Academy class rank was 894th out of 899.
You know what the lowest ranking medical school graduate is called? Doctor.

The 1st through last Naval Academy graduate? Ensign or Second Lieutenant.

Old 10-18-2017, 05:01 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
McCain might have been a hero for his service but that doesn't mean that everything he does or did in his life makes him stay a hero.

I thank McCain for his service but wish now that he will spend the last days of his life doing something else as he has become an untrustworthy politician who for seven years said replace and repeal and when it came down on voting he is doing the opposite.

McCain was once a hero but now he is a sour old nasty politician who's ego got busted.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:14 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
My hat is off to Senator John McCain for forcefully calling out the Dotard as follows:

"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain "the last best hope of earth" for the sake of some half baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment, to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history".

Clearly this was aimed at Trump and I applaud McCain to have the guts and courage to take on this wrong headed bully and speak truth to power.

Way to go Senator McCain!
"for forcefully calling out the Dotard"

I HOPE you don't think anyone takes you serious with your juvenile snarky little insults.

"and I applaud McCain"

Instead of smacking your hand together, maybe you should be smacking McCain upside the head!

Old 10-18-2017, 06:14 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Was he wrong?
Trump is doing just what he said. The haters and obstructionists couldn't care less for the American people. Everyday I am thrilled that President Trump is in the White House. So glad my vote counted.

McCain is sick in more ways than one.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:16 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
John McCain could have 99% of his brain removed, and he would still be smarter than Trump with whatever brain rattles around in that head of his.

It really p***es off you Trumpees that he has the courage to come out and speak the truth, but he is just the first of many. You are in for a bumpy ride.
"It really p***es off you Trumpees"

It LOOKS LIKE it is people like YOU are the ones who are "so p***ed off"!

Old 10-18-2017, 08:10 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Trump is doing just what he said. The haters and obstructionists couldn't care less for the American people. Everyday I am thrilled that President Trump is in the White House. So glad my vote counted.

McCain is sick in more ways than one.
McCain is being treated for brain cancer.

I am thrilled that you are proud of the person, now holding the title of our leader.

Someday, I will once again be proud of a president. Not this one. Trump has no empathy or regards for anyone, other than himself. I will never understand his followers. However, that is your right, as an American to adore whoever you want.

Trump does not have the ability to THINK, before he opens his mouth.

He has, and is still leading us down paths, we may never recover from. Do you REALLY think he is doing a good job and even cares about you? I think he would throw his own kids under the bus, if they even thought to say something against him.

Be careful what you wish for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies