Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2017, 10:14 AM

46,276 posts, read 27,093,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The Pentagon is trying to cover their own butts in this fiasco. He may not have been intentionally left behind, but he was. As GetHereQuickly said, they should have flooded the area where his beacon was being registered but they didn't. 2 days is way to long to leave someone in the field injured or dead.
Tell us your military experience, tell us what the situation was during these 2 days. You just don't flood anything when doing a search and rescue, you plan....

Old 10-22-2017, 10:15 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You were not there, you don't know.

An investigation is already underway.

Why not wait till the investigation is over to post the bold?

well, getherequickly has said many times in this very forum

They intentionally left him behind. That is a bold accusation, isn't that?
I did not say he was "intentionally" left behind. I said he was left behind. There was absolutely no reason why it should have taken 2 days to find someone with a active beacon with today's technology.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:15 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Tell us your military experience, tell us what the situation was during these 2 days. You just don't flood anything when doing a search and rescue, you plan....
exactly.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
I did not say he was "intentionally" left behind. I said he was left behind. There was absolutely no reason why it should have taken 2 days to find someone with a active beacon with today's technology.
well. gothereasquickasIcould (or whatever her name is) did

I didn't say you. She posted they intentionally left him behind at least 4,5 times in this very forum (in different threads.)

Old 10-22-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Did you feel the same when it came to Benghazi? According to your fellow Conservatives, we should have swarmed Benghazi within minutes of the call.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
well. gothereasquickasIcould (or whatever her name is) did

I didn't say you. She posted they intentionally left him behind at least 4,5 times in this very forum (in different threads.)
If that is what she believes, then that is that. It is her right to believe that until otherwise corrected by the investigation.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
If that is what she believes, then that is that. It is her right to believe that until otherwise corrected by the investigation.
well, I have the right to say that is a wild accusation. wait till investigation is over to make the conclusion.

Do you want me to say you are a rapist without the evidences to back up my claim?

sheesh, some of you people, I have no words.

forget it, I don't talk to unfair person.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:42 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
Quote:

Have you lost anybody in combat? You need to leave people's grief alone, man, you really do.
In the first place, I'm a woman.

In the second place, I've lost people I've loved to war.

I became an adult during the Vietnam War. When I stand at that wall, I can run my fingers along names and recall faces, smiles, good times. Schoolmates from kindergarten on through high school graduation.

The first man I ever slept with is nothing but a memory and a name on that damn wall because of that damn war and all the damn lies.

It wasn't just those who died we lost. Many came back an empty shell. I worked on Crisis Response teams for years and have met more than my share.

Why do you think this breaks my heart?

Kelly's grief has got nothing on Cowanda Jones-Johnson or Myeisha Johnson. They deserve answers not insulting phone calls.

Your posts remind me of that nitwit Sarah Huckabee-Sanders and her asinine claim that questioning Kelly would be "highly inappropriate."

We all should be questioning what went on here and why we are spending a ton of our taxes and going into debt to create enemies all over the world in order to protect "foreign investments."

Don't tell me about grief.

My heart is breaking for Sgt. Johnson's family and all the families with a picture on the piano and an empty place at the dinner table this Sunday.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-22-2017 at 10:59 AM..

Old 10-22-2017, 10:44 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,109,569 times
Trump, a man that received MULTIPLE deferments to avoid serving in Vietnam because he's a coward, knows very little about what it means to be a "patriot."

At just 25 years old, La David Johnson was more of a patriot and a man than Trump ever was. Johnson was a man who proudly volunteered to serve his country and gave his life for it.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:48 AM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
https://amp.local10.com/news/politic...-david-johnson

Perhaps he should have stayed silent.
A guy with 5 deferments would say anything. Some rich people think military service is for the peons in the country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies