Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2017, 07:02 PM

923 posts, read 495,136 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2017, 08:19 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Calling a black woman who happens to be an American Congresswoman "that the closest she had even been to cow was when she was born" just proves to me how un-American, and I hate to say the word but when you say crap like that it just goes to show racism is alive and well in America, you really are. I am an American and proud of it.
How is a cow "racist"? How is calling someone's parent "a cow" racist? Seriously, please explain your rational for tossing the racist claim around or is it just ignorance?

The thing is, you don't really" hate to say the word" at all as it's the favorite (over used) response to anything said against a black Progressive/Far Left Progressive and is used with the intent to shut down conversation.
If you really hated to say it then you would not have said it, plain and simple instead of trying to give yourself cover for tossing the accusation...

Old 10-23-2017, 09:00 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,066,874 times
"Congresswoman" Wilson. Another left-wing dingbat.

Old 10-23-2017, 10:05 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
Maxine Waters won't like Empty Barrel Wilson getting all this attention. She thought her position as the only Looney black woman in Congress was safe. We've seen how the Looneys have been attacking each other lately (HuffPoo and Madcow, film industry). I wouldn't be surprised if these two start attacking each other, fighting for headlines.

Old 10-23-2017, 10:33 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Oh please, you cons absolutely loved that yahoo Sheriff Clarke & his idiot cowboy hat.

Old 10-24-2017, 05:35 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Why not? Isn't he the Commander-in-Chief ? You nearly crucified Hillary who wasn't Prez for Benghazi !

What happened to the slogan "the buck stops here " ?

By the way this should be worse than Benghazi to the right wing since those who died in Niger were soldiers but here you are defending the draft dodging bone spurs Prezidon't!
Exactly.

Old 10-24-2017, 05:39 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Did he now? Please provide proof of your allegations since you're inclined to spout off and be so specific. Just so we're clear, I'd like you to post up the PROOF that:
A.Trump personally directed the operation.
B.That he actually ordered those 4 to be left behind.
C.That it was a Trump designed operation to begin with.
D.That he was even aware of the details of the operation or even knew it was happening.
E.That he was warned many times before the incident that things were going bad and still refused to increase forces or even acknowledge receipt of information (like happened in Benghazi).
F.You get the idea right?
He’s president. There’s your proof. The buck stops with him. He knew this going in, I’m sure.

Those 4 deaths are on him. I’m fully aware that you hold him to no expectations, but the non-moron world doesn’t feel the same.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:00 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
I was thinking the same thing.

Let's be honest any man Woman or child not living in a state known for being Cowboys or ranchers have no business wearing a cowboy hat. It reminds me of a Realtor on Staten Island named Douglas Franks. He is a very nice man and happens to be African American and wears a cowboy hat. It's so freaking annoying. Another fan favorite of Staten Island that deserves honorable mention is the attorney Richard Luthman. This loon is known for his bow tie. Another thing that should not be worn unless you are going to Prom or getting married.
That's not true, that's apart of American history and culture. I thought all you had to be was an American, who love that part about your country.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:18 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Dead soldiers are never veterans. They never make it that far.

Old 10-25-2017, 04:53 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Oh please, you cons absolutely loved that yahoo Sheriff Clarke & his idiot cowboy hat.

You obviously have no clue what a real cowboy hat is and what cowgirl is wearing....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies