Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 04:22 AM

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times

Advertisements

least he is not
in FL

Old 10-22-2017, 05:21 AM

524 posts, read 361,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Trump has been on vacation since January 20th.
and yet has still accomplished more than the previous president......what was his name?...you know, the guy that has left no legacy. 100 years from now no one will remember who the 44th president was...but, no one will ever forget who number 45 was!

Old 10-22-2017, 05:24 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,839,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
This is what I don't get. Are his supporters so enamored with him that they don't care how dangerous he is to his own supporters. His healthcare plan hurts the ones who need it most....his supporters. His tax reform favors him and the rich. I just don't get how they are so blind to what he is trying to do.

I stopped trying to figure out people a long time ago, Natalie. What makes some people so blind that a man like Jim Jones can get them to move to the middle of some God forsaken jungle and drink the Kool Aid that kills them ? What makes people send what little money they have to some TV evangelist , who comes right out and tells them the Lord wants him to wear $2000 suits and fly around in jets ?

I've said it before, Donald Trump is an EXCELLENT con man. If any other human being got up on a stage and said "I am very rich.........I have great temperament.............I have golf courses all over the world", he would be laughed off the stage as being some empty headed bragger . But his cult applauds, cheers, and raves about how wonderful he is, and how he really "cares about them and America".

You and I see through it, and even though they see the same lies and issues we see, they simply do not care. If he said "We are going to all move to the jungle to a wonderful place called Trumptown," they would be on that plane in a heartbeat.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:53 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Triggered liberals running around with their hair on fire screaming the world is ending because Trump was elected President as they share overblown, overhyped fake news story after fake news story is disturbing. It's reactions like this that shows how much better off this country is since Obama's presidency has concluded.
You clearly don't know the meaning of fake. Nothing fake or overblown about them. Trump is an insane pathological liar and sociopath.

Old 10-22-2017, 06:37 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGR_NYR View Post
Triggered liberals running around with their hair on fire screaming the world is ending because Trump was elected President as they share overblown, overhyped fake news story after fake news story is disturbing. It's reactions like this that shows how much better off this country is since Obama's presidency has concluded.
It is very frightening that so many people voted for Trump and aren’t even bright enough to see how he is destroying our culture. He is bringing our country down. George W. Bush’s speech this week said it all.

Old 10-22-2017, 06:46 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamebird98 View Post
and yet has still accomplished more than the previous president......what was his name?...you know, the guy that has left no legacy. 100 years from now no one will remember who the 44th president was...but, no one will ever forget who number 45 was!
# 45 is the clown with the orange hair who is turning our country into the laughingstock of the world.

He has energized the lower classes to act like him. To be bullies and rude, to be selfish, thoughtless, and most of all—clueless. God help us all.

Old 10-22-2017, 07:09 AM

25,570 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I stopped trying to figure out people a long time ago,..............
Then maybe you should give up on lecturing everyone else about Trump's motives and feelings.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:50 AM

22,186 posts, read 19,459,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Weekend is the word!

President Trump doesn't take a salary of more than $1.00 which is way less then Barack Hussein Obama who had the most expensive vacations of all Presidents.

You must have posted many threads to show your disgust with that!
Trump is going to obliterate what Obama spent on vacations.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:55 AM

356 posts, read 281,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
The golf club is an hour away from The White House.

Our OP never thought anyone would read the article, and it clearly states the motorcade delivered Trump one hour later.
No, our OP wants everyone to think Trump is off on some uber-expensive vacation and he wants us to think Americans are being ripped off in some manner. He even talked about Trump going off to "another state" to golf. Think about that..... The White House is not in a state.

It's all pretty stupid.
He is at his golf club. Where he charges the Secret Service to rent golf carts to protect him. Taxpayer money going right in his pocket. And when he starts going back to Mar-a-Lago, which should be soon, he'll also be racking up lodging fees from us taxpayers. We are being ripped off. He is profiting from being POTUS without having to show anything for it.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:04 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamebird98 View Post
You are so right! Trump has accomplished more than any other president in modern times! Complete chaos, bigotry, hatred, saying it's ok to leave the Paris agreement. Wanting to destroy our waters, land, mountain parks, people's health, I could go on all day; but I think I will go outside and take a hike in the Beautiful Rocky Mountains, while the air is still magnificent.

The only legacy that Trump may leave is his stench.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies