Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 02:36 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,038,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
These threads are so dumb and I cannot believe they are legitimately trying to ask a question.
Everyone knows that most christians pick and choose what they want to believe or who they want to hold accountable or which "sin" will be feeding their moral outrage on which day....
Isn't this most religions though, not just Christianity?
It's why I don't follow any religions or go to any churches. I guess I am what you call a non denomination, but I still have serious questions that experts of any of the Holy books can answer. And, given that the books are written by man, whom is the most corrupt creature on earth, we can't exactly believe the bible that is being written as truth.

Old 10-22-2017, 02:48 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
He's a con man and is good at it. After all, he's a Real Estate Guy. He told people what they wanted to hear. I think that was first (along w/ the rest of his rhetoric) and him being a "Christian," (False one) was second (well last).

Old 10-22-2017, 03:14 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,597,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It's because Christian fundamentalists are the furthest thing from Christ possible. They only use the name Christian, they don't actually follow Christ. If anyone doubted that before, their unwavering support for a man who embraces everything Christ preached against proves it beyond a doubt.

Anyone who supports this man is a fake Christian.
there is only 1 judge and its -not- you.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:18 PM

Quote:
But see, we aren't discussing the Democrats here and what criteria they use to determine who they vote for. They don't pretend to base their votes on religion or morality of family values, like the fake Christians purport to do.

And how we know they are fake Christians is because if they really followed their religion they could never vote for a man who is the antithesis of everything they pretend to value. And yet, they continue to support such a man without batting an eye. That is the very definition of fake.
you sound mad.

I am confident and comfortable in my Christian faith, what you or anyone thinks of that does not affect my life and I could not care less(correct way of using that phrase), one day you will face the judge and be turned away if your name is not in the book of life.
I pray you get it right instead of being a hypocrite. God will forgive you.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:24 PM

28,097 posts, read 29,963,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
Many didn't. The vast majority of Christians I know voted for Evan McMullin (but then again, I know almost all Mormons).
I'm a Mormon who voted for McMullin, but his religion had absolutely nothing to do with my choice. I was going to very half-heartedly vote for Hillary, but my vote would definitely have been more a vote against Trump than anything else. I was just relieved to realize that I didn't have to choose between a crook and a lunatic. I voted for the person I believed had the integrity the POTUS should have, even though I knew he didn't stand a chance of winning.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:34 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Simple:

They are not real Christians and never were; they are charlatans.

Next....

Old 10-22-2017, 03:37 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,936,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpan View Post
A man that have been married three times have three diffrent mothers to his children and being known as a cheater i business by ripping of his clients.
Are you talking about rapist Bill Clinton?

Old 10-22-2017, 03:40 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Name one perfect person other than Jesus.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:40 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
you sound mad.

I am confident and comfortable in my Christian faith, what you or anyone thinks of that does not affect my life and I could not care less(correct way of using that phrase), one day you will face the judge and be turned away if your name is not in the book of life.
I would love to be there when you try to explain to your God how you supported someone who went against everything His Son preached about and stood for, even when you knew it to be wrong. That would be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
I pray you get it right instead of being a hypocrite. God will forgive you.
Thanks anyway, but I doubt a hypocrite's prayers will carry much weight with anyone's God. Save your prayers for yourself.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:42 PM

Quote:
I would love to be there when you try to explain to your God how you supported someone who went against everything His Son preached about and stood for, even when you knew it to be wrong. That would be fun.

Thanks anyway, but I doubt a hypocrite's prayers will carry much weight with anyone's God. Save your prayers for yourself.
pot calling the kettle black oh wait, is that racist? Actually it doesn't matter if you think it is even though it isnt
I will be there. will you?
God will forgive you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies