Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 03:40 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
If Trump wasn't such a Dotard and stayed off twitter, then maybe he wouldn't be criticized so much. The attacks are his own fault.
keep up the name calling

the attacks are a result of media control by the hypocritical left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2017, 03:49 PM

17,987 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
That article was in today's New York Times headlines. Why did it also show up in "Breaking News" on my email alerts two hours after that newspaper hit my driveway?

One day, on the top half of the first page of the New York Times there were five articles directed at Trump. Only one, labeled "News Analysis" gave any hint that it was an opinion piece.

Is the media, in its blind hatred of Trump, ready to squander its hard-earned reputation for objectivity? Or has that ship sailed?
Their utter shock while the Election was going on was interesting, but their absolute inability to call the states for Trump that were long long gone let me know where their integrity was.

It makes me wonder exactly how far back their worthlessness goes.

Old 10-22-2017, 03:59 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
4th
the MSM has been exposed far more for lying than Trump has.
Not. Even. Close.

Trump is the most consistent prevaricator to ever hold the office. He lies when it’s a matter of no consequence, apparently just for practice.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:03 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
I don't pay any attention to the "media" when it comes to Trump. They have zero credibility.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:04 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,859,906 times
I get my national news by going to President Trump's Twitter and I go on conservative news websites for the news coverage that is important to me.

President Trump's Twitter is a good source for news because it is coming for our President directly rather than fake, leftist spin.

I do watch some of these networks for a good laugh though. Interesting to see their left-wing propaganda.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:09 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
I get my national news by going to President Trump's Twitter and I go on conservative news websites for the news coverage that is important to me.

President Trump's Twitter is a good source for news because it is coming for our President directly rather than fake, leftist spin.

I do watch some of these networks for a good laugh though. Interesting to see their left-wing propaganda.
I actually like to watch CNN to see the butt hurt in real time sometimes. if they are attacking Trump that means Trump is doing something right.

Old 10-22-2017, 04:56 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Judging by a recent poll the media has already squandered its reputation in the search for click bait money. Nearly half of Americans don't believe anything they read. I think it was a Harvard study that said 95% of Trump's coverage is negative. Only the Looneys take the NY Slimes seriously any more, taking comfort in their Echo Chamber. I wonder how their shareholders feel.
Your post is wrong. You have done exactly what you acccuse the media of doing.

You have taken a fact and twisted it to suit your needs.

NOWHERE will you find any poll or research that says.... ""Nearly half of Americans don't believe anything they read"
that is a completely FALSE statement.

there is some polling that says a little over half of those polled dont TRUST the media. But what you did was take that research and expand it to "don't believe anything"...

ie you cheated. You wanted to make it sound much worse for the media so you took the true and made it into FAKE news....

ANd the HARD RIGHT do this all day every day. they take a grain of truth and grossly overstate and they do it on purpose.

Old 10-22-2017, 05:08 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I don't pay any attention to the "media" when it comes to Trump. They have zero credibility.
so you DONT believe Breitbart, MSNBC, FOX ? Do you get your news from your neighbor? Or maybe you think the "internet" is more honest than PBS news...

Old 10-22-2017, 05:14 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
so you DONT believe Breitbart, MSNBC, FOX ? Do you get your news from your neighbor? Or maybe you think the "internet" is more honest than PBS news...
From what I can tell on this forum, some of them get their news via Facebook or Twitter or ....?

Look at all the posts recently on the uranium conspiracy "scandal" and how Mueller is heading to prison along with a lot of others. Pops up in all sorts of threads.

Total BS.

So who is feeding the trolls this stuff?

Old 10-22-2017, 05:57 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

Then you are not well informed my dear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies