Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 09:42 AM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
And...whatever? The narrative is what the narrative is because Trump was the president. If Clinton had won and the Russian interference was discussed, the narrative would have focused on her. Especially, if she did not denounce it.

If it turns out that Obama himself was the ringleader, I don't give a crap. That's where you've got this all wrong. The "right" is the "team" who takes sides. Cover your leader at all costs, even if he's wrong. If he's proven to have done wrong, are you going to embrace that as you would wish the "left" does if their side is proven criminal? I think not.
I am a libertarian did not vote for Trump. I just find it funny that when the Russia probe now turns towards the democrats suddenly the left is not interested.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Another story being posted. Not real news, just something made to look real when it is fake news.

Sounds good but not real.

POTUS tries to do it every day, just check his twitter feed.
Ok so NBC news is now fake news to the left.

Old 10-23-2017, 09:49 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
There is definitely smoke involving Russia, the Clinton Group, and energy. And when HRC lost the election, it took it's toll.

Heat Death: Joule Unlimited collapses as oil prices flag, time passes, pressure mounts

One of the more striking outcomes from the DOE Bioeconomy 2017 conference in Washington DC was confirmation of the demise of Joule Unlimited. “We had a lot of prospects last year,” former CEO Brian Baynes told The Digest, “but those new investor prospects walked away, particularly post election.

Joule last appeared on the news radar in April 2016 when we reported that the company obtained EPA approval of Joule’s Sunflow-E ethanol pathway for generating advanced biofuel (D-code 5) RINs under the Clean Air Act (CAA).

Russia had investments in this company. John Podesta was on the board of directors from 2010-2014 before he joined the Obama admin.

Podesta’s ‘Green Company’ Forced to Close Because Hillary Lost the Election

Dmitry Akhanov, the president and CEO of Rusnano USA Inc., a Kremlin-owned venture capital firm nicknamed “Putin’s child,” oversaw the Russian government’s investment in Joule and sat on its board along with two other Russians with ties to the Kremlin. Akhavov agreed that Clinton’s loss doomed the company.

Old 10-23-2017, 09:54 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
I am a libertarian did not vote for Trump. I just find it funny that when the Russia probe now turns towards the democrats suddenly the left is not interested.
I liked Maddows conspiracy theory on why the 4 GB died. It was a story which was all her opinion kind of like what Fox does just about every day.
I liked it like a good Tom Clancy book.

Just like this fine piece of fiction.

Old 10-23-2017, 09:56 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
Quote:
I liked Maddows conspiracy theory on why the 4 GB died. It was a story which was all her opinion kind of like what Fox does just about every day.

You know Maddow like Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh.....are all paid to give their opinion on current events. They aren't paid to report the facts -- they are paid to report on what is in the news and twist it anyway they want for their audience.

It's on us to pay attention -- they are getting paid to do what they are suppose to do.

Old 10-23-2017, 09:57 AM

1,348 posts, read 792,306 times
Aahhh, hahaha....JOHN Podesta not connected with his brother company --- Right-o!

Good grief, how many people are there on this forum accepting paychecks from the DNC? They're not even slick about it; at least they could be clever with their BS. Naw, that's asking too much , I guess.

Donna Brazile, Debbie Wasserface Schultz, the Podesta's.....such a group of winners!

Old 10-23-2017, 09:58 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
I am a loud Democrat and I support the Muller Investigation as it follows all the leads and connections to the Russians. This debacle appears to be a very deep corruption of both parties. The more the country knows about these "back channel" deals the better.

I do not get a paycheck from either the DNC or the RNC. I wonder where I went wrong?

Old 10-23-2017, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

Russia had investments in this company. John Podesta was on the board of directors from 2010-2014 before he joined the Obama admin.

Podesta’s ‘Green Company’ Forced to Close Because Hillary Lost the Election

Dmitry Akhanov, the president and CEO of Rusnano USA Inc., a Kremlin-owned venture capital firm nicknamed “Putin’s child,” oversaw the Russian government’s investment in Joule and sat on its board along with two other Russians with ties to the Kremlin. Akhavov agreed that Clinton’s loss doomed the company.
The inconvenient truth is the left fails to acknowledge is that both the Democrat and Republican party are knee deep with scum like the Podesta boys along with Manafort and Flynn.

To me its quite troubling that both Clinton's and Trump's campaign managers were so deeply involved with Russia. That should never have been allowed to happen.

Old 10-23-2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:

Like I said before now that Mueller is investigating a Democrat lobbyist with close ties to the Clinton and Obama suddenly its fake news. My my.

Old 10-23-2017, 10:11 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,074,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
And...whatever? The narrative is what the narrative is because Trump was the president. If Clinton had won and the Russian interference was discussed, the narrative would have focused on her. Especially, if she did not denounce it.

If it turns out that Obama himself was the ringleader, I don't give a crap. That's where you've got this all wrong. The "right" is the "team" who takes sides. Cover your leader at all costs, even if he's wrong. If he's proven to have done wrong, are you going to embrace that as you would wish the "left" does if their side is proven criminal? I think not.
The "Russian interference" goes back to 2012 but the Obama administration did nothing and said nothing until 2017 when Trump won.
That means both Comey and Mueller knew about the Russians and what they were doing since then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies