Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 07:24 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Admit it: Donald Trump's mind is shot
I admitted that a long time ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 07:24 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
Well, looks like none of the supporters here are disagreeing. Deflection about an election that occurred almost exactly 1 year ago is not a convincing argument or defense of 45's shot mind. We are in grave trouble and so is the world with this moron "running" the show. Shiver...

Old 10-24-2017, 07:26 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Oh, for fun.

Waters looks sane by comparison and Pelosi is beating Trump like a bass drum.
Yes these 2 represent the Democratic party well. Let's also throw in the Rhinestone Clown Wilson.

A true representation of American women

Old 10-24-2017, 07:26 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
Or you don't care just so long Hillary isn't the president?

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/pol...omo-transcript
uhm. incoherence?
well.... we have had a long string of "coherent" presidents and that has ended in more wars that we can count, 20 trillion in debt, riots in the streets, Americans hating each other because of their politics and an all out assault on the first amendment.

tell me again how being coherent has benefited us?

Old 10-24-2017, 07:27 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I think you may be very disappointed.
Odds are against Trump.

Even Bannon only gives him a 30% chance of finishing out a term.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:40 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post
It's ironic that he said that about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. But she's still serving just fine on the Supreme Court. Meanwhile, people on both sides of the aisle are saying Trump is incompetent, mentally unstable, and unfit for office. He can't stay on topic. He can't get anything done. And he tweets falsehoods that the White House has to go out and clean up. And he can't remember whether he contacted Gold Star families, nor can he remember the names of the fallen.

It's Trump's mind that is shot.
I guess you haven't watched the clips of the Supreme Court and seen that Ginsburg is sleeping. I am not sure I have seen her with her eyes open, not that it would improve her thought processes.

Trump is in no way incompetent, mentally unstable or unfit for office. He can't get things done because Congress opposes America(ns) FIRST and returning the government to the people where it started out. Those opposing him get a lot of money stuffed in their pockets by individuals and lobbyists to make the rich richer and the poor poorer (poverty industry also makes the rich richer).

Trump envy continues or is it just "panties still in wad" over the loss of the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton.

So, you are either a Hillary Clinton fan or a fan of the religious right and want Pence in office to push a theocracy, neither are acceptable to me.

Seriously, if you are getting your "news" from CNN, CNN is owned by Time-Warner who donated over $800,000 to TRY to get Hillary Clinton elected, expect sour grapes for awhile with that. They paid it forward and lost!

I suggest for best results to become active in politics and push the Dems or some other party to bring forth a candidate that can beat Trump. Trump is here to stay.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:41 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,091,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I am not trying justifying anything. TBPO I am pretty much non political. How is it nonsense to point out how the same political view from on side is racist when the same view from the other side is not?
You are doing exactly what I mentioned in my post when I said that when the left does it it's not true or different.... when you say well that was then and now is now, or accuse me of " justification ".
and with the " what Bill Clinton may have "said or not said" ... when it's right there on video, unless there was an imposter giving the State of the Union Address.
It's funny... usually when people say stuff like "I don't want to be mean" it's exactly what they're trying to do. Lol No worries though I am not thin skinned.
What is TBPO?

Old 10-24-2017, 07:44 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Get back to us when you build a fortune bigger than Trump and get elected President while the entire establishment and a huge imbalance of funding against you.
Give him the money Trump started with and check back in a few decades.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:46 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Let's see ...I seem to recall one President saying things like, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor," and, "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan." Never gave us any details. Also, we were supposed to save "on average, $2,500 per year."

Can't remember Obama ever going into much detail on any policies.

Actually, President Trump has given us more hope than Obama did in eight years (which was no hope at all), and the Markets hitting all time records, several times, is a good indication of that optimism.
You can lump that in with the years of Republican lies that their tax policy would pay for itself.

If you need help remembering Obama's abilities than look back to him holding a Q&A defending Obamacare in front of the Senate on live TV.

To help you stay on track, you were supposed to give an example of Trump's policy coherence...

Old 10-24-2017, 07:47 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Yes these 2 represent the Democratic party well. Let's also throw in the Rhinestone Clown Wilson.

A true representation of American women

Funny you should bring up Trump's nemesis. I was hoping you would.

Representative Wilson got 86% of the vote the last time an R even ran against her. She's going nowhere.

Wilson was a high school principal who has held her own in the blood sport of Florida politics. Calling her "whacky" and accusing her of wearing flashy hats and fake eyelashes (oh, the horrors, the horrors ) isn't going to slow her down.

Wilson may be right. Niger could well be Trump's Benghazi. Have to see how the investigation turns out.

Might want to take a closer look at the ill-fated Yemen raid while we're at it. Appears it was a joint operation with the United Arab Emirates military. Strangely enough, Trump signed off on it while his sons were trying get the UAE to sign off on the opening of his long delayed Trump-branded golf course in Dubai. Two weeks after the raid, Eric Trump tweeted the Dubai golf course was holding its grand opening.

Well, I must say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies