Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2017, 08:19 PM

6,571 posts, read 6,736,907 times

Advertisements

Another open borders, cheap labor express RINO exposed See ya Flake.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 08:28 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,192,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"It's time we all say, enough." Jeff Flake

Yes, the country is doing too good this year. The economy is starting to lift off, securing the border and trying to give middle class a tax break. We need more another Iraq war courtesy of the neocons like McCain bushes and Corker to really get this country back on the right track.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:29 PM

12,969 posts, read 9,651,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Flake is a Rino. Good Riddance. Another win for Trump. One more Rino bit the dust.
But, if his seat goes to a dem, how is that a win for him?

Old 10-24-2017, 08:33 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,889,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
The senate will be much better off without flake Corker and McCain. We need more Rand pauls who put their country before their pride and less big government neo conservatives. Time to turn the page on the old, glad to see it happening.
I agree in theory, not with the person and his economic or small gubmint theory. Randian politics are not going to help Americans and I say this as someone who thought they could see themselves voting Paul in 2014/5. Then he turned into a worm and couldn't defend himself when Christy cloned him at the first Republican Presidential debate in July 2015. Paul couldn't and wouldn't fight back even with his libertarian principles.

Also less government only works when state governments are willing to step in and help. Arizona is a state that is horrible on the state level. Our current governor doesn't want to increase teacher pay beyond 1% a year (meanwhile his staffers got 20% on average) and yet wonders why Arizona has a teaching shortage and turnover of first time teachers... This trickles down to companies coming to AZ as business leaders don't want to move because of bad schools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Well, too bad for you, you're not going to get Rand Pauls in many of these newly vacant seats. Instead you're going to get democrats.
I hope you would see the House and Senate go Blue. I don't see Arizona going blue but as I said if no Republican comes in during the primary that I like, I'll write-up Satan over Ward. Then in October when I would get my mail-in ballot, I'll vote Democrat whether it is Sinema or Kirkpatrick. Why, because the Republican Party is garbage.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:34 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,826,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
snow flake?
Without a doubt....diarrhea of the mouth also.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:35 PM

12,969 posts, read 9,651,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
swamp dweller? What are you talking about ? Flake is no swamp monster at this point you guys are just stick that label on anyone and everyone who dares speak out.

Shame on you dude. Flake is not shady thief like Trump and maybe that is the whole problem.

Trump has spent his life kissing up to the coastal elites and licking the boots of old monied white men.

You guys dont appear to know the first thing about the real "swamp".
You tell em evilcart, because they don't know. Tell em like it is.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
That maybe true but you do realize Trump used foreign labor for his clothing line as did his daughter? If you wanna criticize cheap labor express, start with the top.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:36 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,100,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Trump is cleaning out the place. Unfortunately, for the GOP, they're making it easier for Dems to try and steal seats. If Trump thinks its hard now, wait until the Dems own the senate. His life will truly become hell if that happens and I for one am looking forward to it.
Yes. He's cleaning out anyone with integrity.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
But, if his seat goes to a dem, how is that a win for him?
It won't be because Trump's agenda going through would go from a slim chance under the current Republican Congress to none. That said, I don't really see a Democrat beating Ward because of how walked out to the right AZ is.

Old 10-24-2017, 08:37 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,634,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
BULL.

why you guys feel the need to make stuff up and pretend Flake is not a real republican is beyond me.

Trumpets are calling flake every name they can think of because they are so angry to see yet another Real American standing up to the lie that is Trumpism.

It is super simple Stranger. YOU will never get even 5% of what trump has promised you, because TRUMP does not care the slightest bit about policy. All Trump wants is boxes to tick so that he can pretend he is a big deal.

Meanwhile Real politicians, Real Republicans are abandoning ship. How do you think you will keep AZ when primary out the moderates? AZ is not a "red" state it is purple! You are cheering as two senate seats look like they could go to Dems...

thanks Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies