Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 08:38 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Sorry but statements like "Strengthening our Military" and "Restoring some decency to our Supreme Courts...." are opinions to begin with, not anything that can objectively be proven as facts and the majority of items in your list are nothing different.

So no, it IS your O-P-I-N-I-O-N and nothing more.
well, I disagree, b/c Trump is firing and re-hiring in all areas of the White house....

Everyone knows that Washington has been corrupt for a long long time, not just within the past 8 years before Trump was elected.

In January Trump drafted a new order which would give the new Defense Secretary, James Mattis, by overhauling military spending. The amendment meant to strengthen military spending and to revise the present budget proposal for 2018. He would also be in charge of creating a brand new national security strategy. Areas affected would be to modernize US neclear arsenal, missile defense, and adding more and new Special operations.

Now if you can offer some information that proves this is not true, then please do so....one liners and personal attacks against our president, simply b/c he is not your candidate, is not a discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Must be yet another chain email making the rounds.

They always seem to pop up when the cult needs a major deflection from the reality of the mess that is this administration.

Undeniable reports of doctors having to operate by flashlights in Puerto Rico might have something to do with it.
I have a friend, who is from Puerto Rico, whom we have been collecting for, in our community...along with many other communities.

It is not what the media is reporting, as they are receiving a lot of help, aid, and water and food.
She will be going over to deliver what we've alone collected for them...to distribute them and what the media is reporting is so not true. There is always a story behind these comments, what matters are, the truth.

Old 10-25-2017, 08:53 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,299,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Yep. The majority of the list consists of vague items such as "trying" and "wanting to," which aren't accomplishments at all. But the funniest items are the ones OP included as accomplishments that have actually failed, like health reform.
Actually, much of his list is stuff that Trump tried to get done, and FAILED.

He's failed (thank God) to put a ban on Muslims entering the country.
He's succeeded in empowering NK and giving them a place on the world stage (opposite of claim).

I only scanned quickly. Didn't waste my time reading the entire post.

All of this would not bother me much, but it is scary that the people that post these bold lies are allowed to vote. If not for that, let them live their fairy-tale.

Old 10-25-2017, 08:57 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
Actually, much of his list is stuff that Trump tried to get done, and FAILED.

He's failed (thank God) to put a ban on Muslims entering the country.
He's succeeded in empowering NK and giving them a place on the world stage (opposite of claim).

I only scanned quickly. Didn't waste my time reading the entire post.

All of this would not bother me much, but it is scary that the people that post these bold lies are allowed to vote. If not for that, let them live their fairy-tale.
There are at least three entries on the list that say some form of “Strengthening our laws.” What does that even mean?? And why is it listed three times?

It is scary that they vote.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well, I disagree, b/c Trump is firing and re-hiring in all areas of the White house....

Everyone knows that Washington has been corrupt for a long long time, not just within the past 8 years before Trump was elected.

In January Trump drafted a new order which would give the new Defense Secretary, James Mattis, by overhauling military spending.

The amendment meant to strengthen military spending and to revise the present budget proposal for 2018.

He would also be in charge of creating a brand new national security strategy.

Areas affected would be to modernize US neclear arsenal, missile defense, and adding more and new Special operations.

Now if you can offer some information that proves this is not true, then please do so....one liners and personal attacks against our president, simply b/c he is not your candidate, is not a discussion.
So I am not debating if what you posted is true or not, I really don't care. But the topic of the discussion is his accomplishments. Let's break down your paragraph by sentence. The only editing I did was to add spaces between each point, so they don't all blend together.

"In January Trump drafted a new order which would give the new Defense Secretary, James Mattis, by overhauling military spending. " <-- This is not even a coherent sentence, much less an accomplishment. It is proof that the list of accomplishments in this discussion are just fluff. It's jiborish, I know you said "no one-liners" and "don't attack Trump just cause I don't like him", but this is a typical Trump jiborish double-speak. The sentence litterally means nothing. It's what people do when they have nothing to say, and want to say it anyway.

"The amendment meant to strengthen military spending and to revise the present budget proposal for 2018." <---Again, just total BS. What "amendment"? Do you even know what an amendment is, or how it gets done? We know from evidence that Trump doesn't, now it seems you don't either.

"He would also be in charge of creating a brand new national security strategy. " <-- "would be". again, you are speaking in hypotheticals, not in accomplishments.

"Areas affected would be to modernize US neclear arsenal, missile defense, and adding more and new Special operations." <---Would be. To the fact that it's again hypothetical, the fact that his attempts to modernize the nuclear arsenal have been proven unrealistic, causing his own SOS to call him a "moron", specifically in that context, you again have nada.

So, your entire list, that you asked someone to prove as "untrue", is not only untrue, but it's just complete hyperbole. Total blathering. Some of it is nonsensical gibberish, the rest is hypotheticals, hidden in a list of supposed "accomplishments", to make the unattentive reader believe he's done something. It's all lies. Crap like this is why people continue to attack Trump and his followers. We can't take them seriously, except for their obvious ignorance, and the danger that it presents.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I have a friend, who is from Puerto Rico, whom we have been collecting for, in our community...along with many other communities.

It is not what the media is reporting, as they are receiving a lot of help, aid, and water and food.
She will be going over to deliver what we've alone collected for them...to distribute them and what the media is reporting is so not true. There is always a story behind these comments, what matters are, the truth.
Proof that our current administration is not getting the job done, which is why you have to collect. They got the job done for Tx and Fl, but not PR. It's because Trump views PR as a "them", not as "us".

Old 10-25-2017, 09:40 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:

In January Trump drafted a new order which would give the new Defense Secretary, James Mattis, by overhauling military spending. The amendment meant to strengthen military spending and to revise the present budget proposal for 2018. He would also be in charge of creating a brand new national security strategy. Areas affected would be to modernize US neclear arsenal, missile defense, and adding more and new Special operations.

Trump is firing and re-hiring people in his own cabinet.

Your third paragraph is gobbledy-****. In January (the last 10 days of January, when Trump was just-inagurated) Trump drafted a new order which would give James Mattis....what??? by overhauling military spending. What amendment??

I have nothing but respect for Mattis, and I think he's doing well, but as of today, I don't think the US nuclear arsenal has been modernized, I'm pretty sure missile defense has been on ongoing project, and what new Special operations have been added?

Old 10-25-2017, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
So I am not debating if what you posted is true or not, I really don't care. But the topic of the discussion is his accomplishments. Let's break down your paragraph by sentence. The only editing I did was to add spaces between each point, so they don't all blend together.

"In January Trump drafted a new order which would give the new Defense Secretary, James Mattis, by overhauling military spending. " <-- This is not even a coherent sentence, much less an accomplishment. It is proof that the list of accomplishments in this discussion are just fluff. It's jiborish, I know you said "no one-liners" and "don't attack Trump just cause I don't like him", but this is a typical Trump jiborish double-speak. The sentence litterally means nothing. It's what people do when they have nothing to say, and want to say it anyway.

"The amendment meant to strengthen military spending and to revise the present budget proposal for 2018." <---Again, just total BS. What "amendment"? Do you even know what an amendment is, or how it gets done? We know from evidence that Trump doesn't, now it seems you don't either.

"He would also be in charge of creating a brand new national security strategy. " <-- "would be". again, you are speaking in hypotheticals, not in accomplishments.

"Areas affected would be to modernize US neclear arsenal, missile defense, and adding more and new Special operations." <---Would be. To the fact that it's again hypothetical, the fact that his attempts to modernize the nuclear arsenal have been proven unrealistic, causing his own SOS to call him a "moron", specifically in that context, you again have nada.

So, your entire list, that you asked someone to prove as "untrue", is not only untrue, but it's just complete hyperbole. Total blathering. Some of it is nonsensical gibberish, the rest is hypotheticals, hidden in a list of supposed "accomplishments", to make the unattentive reader believe he's done something. It's all lies. Crap like this is why people continue to attack Trump and his followers. We can't take them seriously, except for their obvious ignorance, and the danger that it presents.
The amendment was to strength the military, which means proposing a new budget, to build the military and weapons, which means, a bigger and stronger military, not jibberish. to Strengthen and revise the budget, meant to ask for more money to do so...
and yes, he would be in charge of all this....Trump was delegating jobs....which is extremely important.
Defense spending has dropped and that cannot be, so he is trying to build up our military and defenses along with other aspects and teams, and weapons, etc.

I'm sure you would believe that my entire list is hyperbole jibberish, b/c Obama/Hillary supporters are so against anyone doing anything outside of their focus of belief system. Doesn't surprise me in the least....
However, Trump has done, and tried to do, and will continue to try to correct the corruption that has been going on in Washington, for many years, even before Obama.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:47 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,870,989 times
Quote:
The amendment was to strength the military, which means proposing a new budget, to build the military and weapons, which means, a bigger and stronger military, not jibberish. to Strengthen and revise the budget, meant to ask for more money to do so...
and yes, he would be in charge of all this....Trump was delegating jobs....which is extremely important.
Defense spending has dropped and that cannot be, so he is trying to build up our military and defenses along with other aspects and teams, and weapons, etc.

I'm sure you would believe that my entire list is hyperbole jibberish, b/c Obama/Hillary supporters are so against anyone doing anything outside of their focus of belief system. Doesn't surprise me in the least....
However, Trump has done, and tried to do, and will continue to try to correct the corruption that has been going on in Washington, for many years, even before Obama.
Again, what amendment????

Old 10-25-2017, 09:48 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,531,232 times
Not sure what kind of drugs the OP is one but I want some.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies