Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 11:42 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I agree that, based on the latest information, Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein should recuse themselves and close the Trump investigation. Special prosecutor needs to investigate them for their role in Uranium One scandal.
Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey are neck deep in corruption of the highest order. THAT is why Comey tried to trigger the special prosecutor and Rosenstein hired Mueller. It's all about CYA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 11:46 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
This apparently has you pretty rattled. I did not assert anything you are saying....you're spinning out.

I never thought Mueller was the right choice. Hhmmm, a former director of the FBI investigating things involving the FBI and the DOJ. Yea, makes sense to me!! (not)

Btw, Sessions was a sh*tty choice for Attny Gen. He's a swamp creature himself. He's an epic fail.
You said it is absurd that he was appointed, "part of the fraud".

To be clear, I interpret that to read that his appointment is part of a conspiracy. My reaction to that is that it's tough, considering that he was appointed by Pro-Trump people, who were put in place by Trump. What you said does not make sense. It sounds crazy.

Perhaps you can let us know what you meant by your comments. I paraphrased them in this post, but you can read your exact quote if it suits you.

I'll freely admit I may have misunderstood you, but please set the record strait. What is absurd about Mueller's appointment, and what fraud is it part of?

EDIT: And I asserted nothing. I asked questions. I implied that it appeared that is what you are saying, and posed it as a question. Instead of getting all defensive, just say what you meant. It appears different than what you must have meant. At least to me it does. So let's hear it.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey are neck deep in corruption of the highest order. THAT is why Comey tried to trigger the special prosecutor and Rosenstein hired Mueller. It's all about CYA.
But Trump only puts the best people on his team. He practically begged Rosenstein to stay, and Rosenstein is who appointed Mueller.

Did he not hire the best person for Deputy AG?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:49 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
This apparently has you pretty rattled. I did not assert anything you are saying....you're spinning out.

I never thought Mueller was the right choice. Hhmmm, a former director of the FBI investigating things involving the FBI and the DOJ. Yea, makes sense to me!! (not)

Btw, Sessions was a sh*tty choice for Attny Gen. He's a swamp creature himself. He's an epic fail.
Trump is the king of the swamp creatures and an even more epic failure.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:51 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
But Trump only puts the best people on his team. He practically begged Rosenstein to stay, and Rosenstein is who appointed Mueller.

Did he not hire the best person for Deputy AG?
I have no idea, but we DO know Rosenstein is just another corrupt Democrat.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I have no idea, but we DO know Rosenstein is just another corrupt Democrat.
I don't know if we know that or not, but we ABSOLUTELY know he was appointed by Trump, and enjoyed Trump's confidence until this case. Why would Trump appoint "another corrupt Democrat"?

Old 10-25-2017, 11:53 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
No the OP clearly said it was an opinion piece. The left is so rocked by all of this the are having trouble reading.
lol. yup, in the very first sentence no less

Old 10-25-2017, 11:56 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,671,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Here is an interesting opinion piece from the WSJ NOT hidden behind their paywall. It's a quick, painful read, authored by Holman Jenkins...

"For anyone who cares to look, the real problem here is that the FBI itself is so thoroughly implicated in the Russia meddling story."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbi...ing-1508883468

Folks, our FBI is a mess. They have been so heavily compromised by the Obama administration's unethical behaviors that it's hard to trust anyone. No wonder there are so many leaks damaging to the Trump administration. The comments are as interesting as the article.

The truth is finally starting to shake loose.
Maybe the rattling that you hear in your head is something other than "the truth."

The mess is the radioactive orange blob occupying the white house. Just in time for Halloween too.

Old 10-25-2017, 11:57 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Maybe the rattling that you hear in your head is not actually the truth. The mess is the radioactive orange blob occupying the white house. Just in time for Halloween too.
a pity you find the actual topic too difficult to address and are reduced to ranting about orange blobs

Old 10-25-2017, 12:00 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Here is an interesting opinion piece from the WSJ NOT hidden behind their paywall. It's a quick, painful read, authored by Holman Jenkins...

"For anyone who cares to look, the real problem here is that the FBI itself is so thoroughly implicated in the Russia meddling story."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbi...ing-1508883468

Folks, our FBI is a mess. They have been so heavily compromised by the Obama administration's unethical behaviors that it's hard to trust anyone. No wonder there are so many leaks damaging to the Trump administration. The comments are as interesting as the article.

The truth is finally starting to shake loose.
Mueller should resign immediately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies