Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2017, 06:29 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Black Corn Pops matter..
Is the addition of white milk race mixing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2017, 06:36 AM

6,474 posts, read 4,073,055 times
The problem here is the customer is buying Corn Pops in the first place. When something taste like what I imagine sugarcoated feces would taste like the your main priority shouldn't be how racist the box is but realizing you have serious problems if you go out of your way to buy cornpops by themselves and no the eight pack of different cereals.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:44 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
The problem here is the customer is buying Corn Pops in the first place. When something taste like what I imagine sugarcoated feces would taste like the your main priority shouldn't be how racist the box is but realizing you have serious problems if you go out of your way to buy cornpops by themselves and no the eight pack of different cereals.
8 different boxes = 8 chances of oppression by the white man.

Rumor has it the frog on the Honey Smacks box is related to Pepe.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:58 AM

36,527 posts, read 30,856,131 times
I'm freaked out that "they" animate our food at all.
Are all those corn pops really tiny people.
Are we cannibals?

Old 10-26-2017, 07:42 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,576,740 times
It takes a racist to find racism where it doesnt even exist.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:46 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
It takes a racist to find racism where it doesnt even exist.
Not to mention that trying to find someine's brown pop is often a problem in itself.

Old 10-26-2017, 07:51 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,443,819 times
And the company folded over one tweet? That's how faggy everyone has gotten.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:02 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,399,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
8 different boxes = 8 chances of oppression by the white man.

Rumor has it the frog on the Honey Smacks box is related to Pepe.

White Supremacists try to hide their supremacy in codes and symbols. You have to know what you're looking for. The SPLC has released a handy guide for all those interested in social justice to read, learn and #resist and #react.

To make #cornpopsgate even worse, it is a cultural thing (among whites) to pour MILK onto cereal. Milk, as we know, is a symbol of white supremacy and purity. So add THAT relatively unknown fact to the brown corn pop depiction... and this is all basically working together to signal to neo-Nazis, "Hey, don't worry Aryan brothers and sisters, even though the pops are colored, this is a safe cereal. Heil Hitler!"

So basically at this point we can conclude that General Mills is literally the KKK.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:14 AM

1,532 posts, read 1,061,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin_Ahmed

Unique mixed bag...like myself...but I have more African in me. I'm definitely darker than the janitor corn pop.

I had to edit this post because I referenced the corn pop as a "he" but then I remembered not to assume genders.

Respect the pronouns!

...even when it involves fictional characters on the side of a cereal box.
Thank you for not misgendering the Pops. Although, now that I think of it, the term “pop” itself is reminiscent of arbitrary male gendering. We may need a complete name change for this non-nutritious and disturbing breakfast food. This controversy is traumatizing.

Old 10-26-2017, 09:37 AM

19,629 posts, read 12,222,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
LOL, got a point there. I think Corn Pops was one of the last boxes in the pack to be eaten too.

Of course they were all politically incorrect, Lucky Charms leprechaun - cultural appropriation. Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs mocking the mentally ill, etc....

One thing for sure, all poison. How THAT stuff became ingrained as an acceptable breakfast for children is a good example of how people can be deceived.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies