Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 06:17 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,957,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Campaign loss, poor book sales, and no pay to play income coming in...

Donations needed.
Stop with the jealousy, OP. Hilary's book is the #2 most read book on Amazon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 06:19 PM

15,592 posts, read 15,669,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy View Post
She has so much money off-shore, no worries for her thieving self. Probably spread around places like Leichtenstein, the Caymans, Gibraltar, etc.

I enjoyed the rumor, after the debate where Trump declared she'd go to jail if he became Prez, that went like this: apparently Podesta and Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Bank, met the Clintoons at their house that weekend and early the following week a ginormous amount of money (like a billion dollars) was wired from JP Morgan in NY to Dubai. Just to be safe, let's make Hilly and Billy surrender their passports.
So, in other words, you have nothing factual to say?

Old 10-25-2017, 06:21 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,837,015 times
Boy, I certainly would donate to Hillary's defense fund, but I am saving all my money to pay for Donald Trump's bus ride back to NYC. If I have any left over, it will go to his speech therapist.

Wish you would have caught me last week.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:23 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Hillary has been a victim all her life. She needs not only government kickbacks and connections to get by, but also your charity dollars! Please donate!
Oh no, we can save a whole lot of money by simply providing her with a well-deserved lobotomy.

Then all that money can be put to better use plus she won't be able to form sentences any longer. Sounds like a win-win to me, kiddies!

(Yes, Grasshopper, we get it. Seems that you didn't.)

Old 10-25-2017, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Oh no, we can save a whole lot of money by simply providing her with a well-deserved lobotomy.

Then all that money can be put to better use plus she won't be able to form sentences any longer. Sounds like a win-win to me, kiddies!

I don't know which is more perturbing - that you want to destroy the brain of a woman who is widely acknowledged to be so smart and articulate (which might imply that you're afraid of smart, strong women), or that you are, like so many Trump supporters, so quick to suggest wreaking violence on someone.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Nice! I didn't know. But I did read that people were in line outside a bookstore before it opened for her book signing event.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:41 PM

1,348 posts, read 792,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
I don't know which is more perturbing - that you want to destroy the brain of a woman who is widely acknowledged to be so smart and articulate (which might imply that you're afraid of smart, strong women), or that you are, like so many Trump supporters, so quick to suggest wreaking violence on someone.
Kid, you're hanging out on the wrong board if you want cupcakes and puppy dogs. This is where we tell it like we see it. Two options: either buck-up or go shares recipes on the cooking board.

Old 10-25-2017, 07:09 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,832,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post

Donations needed.
ok, here is my donation to the clinton defense fund

Quote:
She has so much money off-shore, no worries for her thieving self. Probably spread around places like Leichtenstein, the Caymans, Gibraltar, etc.

I enjoyed the rumor, after the debate where Trump declared she'd go to jail if he became Prez, that went like this: apparently Podesta and Jamie Dimon, CEO of JP Morgan Bank, met the Clintoons at their house that weekend and early the following week a ginormous amount of money (like a billion dollars) was wired from JP Morgan in NY to Dubai.

Just to be safe, let's make Hilly and Billy surrender their passports.
giving up their passports is not enough, they should be sitting in jail, or out on a huge bond, say, $500,000,000 hillary wont let that go for sure as she is far too greedy.

Old 10-25-2017, 07:14 PM

465 posts, read 235,823 times
illtaketwoplease

Donations needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travel Crazy Oh no, we can save a whole lot of money by simply providing her with a well-deserved lobotomy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cida View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks
Quote:
Cida: Nice! I didn't know. But I did read that people were in line outside a bookstore before it opened for her book signing event.
It's amazing Hillary is the last one to know how hated she is; that a lobotomy would be put in an order for replacing her.

Not only by her supposed friends but all those who both despise and want her dead but there was the story of is never.

If she looked like anyone else in history it would be the most beautiful Queen of late Egyptian history of who is clever.

Hillary has no time left making fun of anything else and the best thing she could do is find Donald Trump & pull levers.

Signed, she should know the difference between what is hired to kill for a single shilling and another one pulls strings.

The Hawk is Horus.

It rained dogs & cats.

Thor says it is grievous.

She is in place of Nefertiti's.

That means Hillary is a King's.

Tutankhamun wore black masks.

Old 10-25-2017, 07:16 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,062,579 times
What about wittle Weiner, the weasel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Is that combined defense for Weinstein, DNC & Clinton's?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies